Friday, June 17, 2011

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.52

‎ Noam25: No Billy Zane to stare at today. My treat today is Neve Campbell. How I wish @Charliecondou was here.I'd be joining her rather than watching

Charliecondou: @Noam25 go and tell her you're my mate!! Shes lovely x

ChadTheSats: I can remember when @Charliecondou was on shameless #justsaying

Charliecondou: @ChadTheSats are you sure about that??

ChadTheSats: @Charliecondou I think so, LOL did you play the fireman/ ians brother ? :')

Charliecondou: @ChadTheSats nope

Tom_In_Oz_: @Charliecondou @ChadTheSats It's easily confused - he does have a long hose! *WINK*

ChadTheSats: @Charliecondou well I was wrong LMAO !

Charliecondou: RT @ PeterinSussex: I don't like the way Sean and Marcus over-mince in #Corrie. They also talk like women.

Charliecondou: Im off out raving!

libyangovtinfo: @Charliecondou bet youll be licking an old bird out at kfc

iamtonydenton: @Charliecondou enjoy, good to see you last night x

Charliecondou: @iamtonydenton you too babe x

Charliecondou: Waiting for dinner

Ettie_B: @Charliecondou is that Jarvis Cocker? give him a snog for me pleaaaaase!!!!!

DancerJim: @Charliecondou just watched Corrie you are really growing into the part

Charliecondou: @DancerJim cheers ;-)

Jennyfremma: @Charliecondou Well hellooooooooo charrreeeeee!!! loving your work x

Charliecondou: @Jennyfremma herroo jerreee


Charliecondou: @Cath_Tyldesley Just saw your entrance (so to speak). It was great! You are going to be SO brilliant!! xxx

Cath_Tyldesley: @Charliecondou Eeeek...I have no words...I cant think about it. But thankyou darling!!! xxx

Charliecondou: RT @JOJEHARVEY: Gosh. Jeremy Kyle just made a really interesting point. There's a child at the centre of all of this.

PatrickStrudL Given that the Stonewall summer party is being held at the Kensington Roof Gardens tonight I will be wearing a tent.

Charliecondou: @PatrickStrud oooh, Im going to that too!

PatrickStrud: @Charliecondou Yay! Let's get drunk and slag everyone off. (Just before flirting with them.)

Charliecondou: @PatrickStrud Im SO up for that!

thisisdavid: Re-Watching some Nathan Barley. Current thought '@Charliecondou is attractive'

Charliecondou: @thisisdavid Why, thank you!

left to your own devices

streetworker01: Just activated the Bluetooth on my iPad on the train and it's picked up someone's phone which is called "MILF LOVER".

Confidential_CC: @streetworker01 obv not on your team x

jemweb: @streetworker01 now you will have to play detective and spot them

streetworker01: @jemweb @Confidential_CC If it's the old man sitting across the aisle, I think I want to be sick!

jemweb: @streetworker01 @confidential_cc try and pair devices and see if anyone looks up.

fentonstevens: Oh, the glamour and style of Ascot week! Hardly My Fair Lady is it?

Confidential_CC: @fentonstevens lol - well it could be from Pygmalion

fentonstevens: @Confidential_CC mr Doolittle perhaps? How are you since the wedding? Still glowing with the memory I hope? X

Confidential_CC: @fentonstevens glowing and proud - in fact very proud - also can't wait to be a Grandpa. Always wanted to be one it's my biological clock!

fenton-stevens: @Confidential_CC me too. Soon I hope. For both of us. X

TERRENCE HIGGINS TRUST

2011


Sadieliza: Had a superb evening... great company and nice to see some old faces!

Charliecondou: @Sadieliza lovely seeing you! Did you make the gig?

Sadieliza: @Charliecondou yes...missed it ! But i stil gave him a squeeze for support - lovely to see you to xx

Charliecondou: Lord of the rings #describeyourpeniswithamovie

EthanChapples: @Charliecondou oh no charlie you cant have that, thats mine!!

Charliecondou: @stephenfry always a pleasure to see you, thanks again for a tremendous evening xx

Bennielawrence: In the cab going home great night so good to see @Beverleyknight @Charliecondou @antonycotton @missmcollins and @russelltovey xx

CASTING COUCH

Charliecondou: I'm meeting my boss for pre THT dinner drinks. He wants to meet at a hotel. It's like the day I was cast all over again

vhalsall: @Charliecondou convenient you were cast the day you 'met up' in a hotel...

semadivad: @Charliecondou Get the money before you take your top off...

marcooth: @Charliecondou Be careful he doesn't touch you in a funny way.

denise_vanouten: Lovely day. Bought soooo many lovely things in River Island. I'm set for summer, yay!!

Charliecondou: @denise_vanouten Am I ever going to see you???

moanaboutmencom: @Charliecondou why would she want to meet Ian Beale???????? xxx

Charliecondou: @moanaboutmencom good point

fountain1987: @Charliecondou make apologies for me!

Charliecondou: @fountain1987 will do bro. Sorry you're not coming.

streetworker01: @Charliecondou My invite obviously got lost again! x

Charliecondou: @streetworker01 It was probably stolen. I wouldnt trust anyone in your office

streetworker01: @Charliecondou Oh, anything not nailed down goes.

Charliecondou: @missmcollins You there yet?? Im on my way xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment