Wednesday, June 15, 2011

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.51

CORRIE DOORS
meamandamealing: @Charliecondou miss you babe. Xx can you come out to Budapest?

Charliecondou: @meamandamealing they never let me leave weatherfield!! Come up north when you get back xx

caitlinmoran: @salihughes awwww you BOUGHT it, oh my God thank you. I will DRINK YOUR HEALTH TONIGHT
Charliecondou: @caitlinmoran I cant come tonight!! Im sorry to ruin EVERYTHING
salihughes: @Charliecondou Oh Charlie.
Charliecondou: @salihughes I know
caitlinmoran: @Charliecondou Fucking HELL. I attend and get pissed at EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR PARTIES
Charliecondou: @caitlinmoran I know, and I REALLY wanted to get hammered quickly and get off with your brother/husband/child
Tom_In_Oz_: @Charliecondou @caitlinmoran *overachiever* & *Multi-tasker* I am impressed!!
caitlinmoran: @Charliecondou Now I'M going to have to get off with my brother. You're so SELFISH
salihughes: @Charliecondou @caitlinmoran We all wanted that for you, Charlie.


LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION
felixhoward: Hoshan Ibrahim and some guy #blackball http://yfrog.com/kfhguvj

Charliecondou: @felixhoward where was that taken?
felixhoward: @Charliecondou #blackball

Charliecondou: @felixhoward enjoy. You both look very pretty
Ryan Thomas
ryanjamesthomas: Bliss :)))))
Charliecondou: @ryanjamesthomas where the fuck are you now??

stephen_hagan: My name's forrest gump, people call me Forrest gump

Charliecondou: @stephen_hagan oh good. I thought we just called you that behind your back. I'm glad you know

stephen_hagan: @Charliecondou stupid is as stupid does sir. Where were you today?

Charliecondou: @stephen_hagan Manchester. Why?

stephen_hagan: @Charliecondou apparently you were supposed to be on brownie watch today

Charliecondou: @stephen_hagan I have no idea what you're on about. And for once that's not because of your accent
Wendy Wason
Wendy_Wason: @Charliecondou @stephen_hagan you told me yesterday you were coming for tea today!

stephen_hagan: @Charliecondou @Wendy_Wason was expecting you for tea today #disappointed

Charliecondou: @Wendy_Wason oh bugger, we over ran at work. Didn't get into London til late. Tomorrow??
Wendy Wason
Wendy_Wason: @Charliecondou I'm home til around 11.30 then gym/kids/working in the evening.

Charliecondou: @Wendy_Wason dm'd you

Charliecondou: @stephen_hagan oh and congratulations on the triplets btw

EMBARRASSING BODIES
Charliecondou: OMG they are cutting into a man's penis!!! Why did nobody warn me about this?? @DoctorChristian

Tom_In_Oz_: @Charliecondou we had the ep last month where they straightened a penis ...I had to look away it was icky!!

DoctorChristian: @Charliecondou ha ha, it did make me wince slightly...

Charliecondou: @DoctorChristian my god I'm holding onto mine for DEAR LIFE!!!
Patrick Strudwick
PatrickStrud: @Charliecondou Are you in Fire?

Charliecondou: @PatrickStrud hahaha
Charliecondou: @DoctorChristian are you going to the tht thing tomorrow?

Charliecondou: @meamandamealing I hear you spoke to @thegarethmclean earlier. He didn't like you

Charliecondou: @meamandamealing you've changed

meamandamealing: @Charliecondou It would be nice to say you've changed...Your PANTS FOR ONCE! smelly nelly!
Andy_Bailey2010: @Charliecondou any chance of a follow.. Wanna ask u something on DM will only take 2 mins.. Thanks x

Charliecondou: @Andy_Bailey2010 done

GETTING KIND OF A DRAG!
jodieharsh: Massively excited about my party with Kelis tonight. This week is mental. I've got a ton of looks prepared by @peekaboovintage rah!!
Charliecondou: @jodieharsh you're on my table tomorrow night love x
jodieharsh: @Charliecondou ace!!! Gonna be fun. This week is never ending.

Charliecondou: @jodieharsh who you comin with?

jodieharsh: @Charliecondou Sadie is my guest. We're excited to be both stylish and charitable x
Charliecondou: @jodieharsh oh yes, I knew that. I'll try not to wear the same outfit as you xxx
Charliecondou: @Sadieliza Hi darling, you and @jodieharsh are on my table. Follow me and i'll DM you the timings xx
Sadie Frost
Sadieliza: @Charliecondou @jodieharsh Cool thanks and see you later xxx
Chris Berwick
chris_Berwick: @Charliecondou Received script yesterday, thanks a lot!

DEAD RIGHT
Tom Goodman-Hill
tgoodmanh: Not at all freaked out by this
Charliecondou: @tgoodmanh wow! It's you but really really old! And bald obviously
Tom Goodman-Hill
tgoodmanh: @Charliecondou ...and dead! Yeccch. x
Charliecondou: @thegarethmclean Twitter says you don't follow me which isn't right, but it means I cant respond up your dm
Gareth McLean
thegarethmclean: @Charliecondou I am following you! (And I sneak into your room at night and watch you sleep. Naked).

No comments:

Post a Comment