Saturday, May 14, 2011

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.20

Just what do you wear?
Racing stripes!

krishgm: @Gabby_Logan great column today 
Gabby_Logan: @krishgm thanks Krishna x 
emmafreud: @Gabby_Logan brilliant brilliant article in times. So wise and true and right. 
Charliecondou: @emmafreud Just met @richardpbacon I told him you said he's the go to man for restaurant bookings. He's sorting me out for El Bulli tonight 
Gabby_Logan: @emmafreud thanks Emma.....I have been out buying a bum bag and new socks...literally panic buying. See you later x 
Charliecondou: @Gabby_Logan @emmafreud I'm on my way to buy a bumbag and socks RIGHT NOW!! 
Gabby_Logan: @Charliecondou I've bought us some energy sweets which will make us walk like Olympians....#gofasterstripes
carlhopgood: @Charliecondou good Luck Charlie on your marathon today I'll be sponsoring you if you post a pic of yourself in your fancydress get up!
Charliecondou: @carlhopgood youre on!
NicoleKarenM: @Charliecondou so glad Marcus is back in corrie :)
Charliecondou: @NicoleKarenM Me too!!
NicoleKarenM: @Charliecondou I hope he stays, so we can see Sean and Marcus rekindle there relationship :)
simonfromgosh: @Charliecondou good luck for tonight x
Charliecondou: @simonfromgosh Cheers dear xx
emmafreud: @OCRadio I am sad not to be on your last show. I have many things to say.. Some of them interesting.
EmmaK67: @emmafreud @ocradio COME IN! quick! Get in a car!
boydhilton: @EmmaK67 @emmafreud @ocradio I've had no sleep. Too excited. I'll be listening. PS: I have no safety pins
Charliecondou: @boydhilton Im having a last minute panic. WHAT ARE YOU WEARING???
Confidential_CC: @Charliecondou @boydhilton after Boyd's no show with Tovey pics or goss yesterday afraid it's all up to you Chas to send pics for your blog!
boydhilton: @Charliecondou sweatpants over shorts, t-shirt, back-pack! (water-proof light jacket in back-pack just in case)
Charliecondou: @boydhilton god bless you Boyd.
aliJcorrie: @Charliecondou good luck with the walk tonight 13 miles was enough for me no way I could have done the full one!
Charliecondou: @aliJcorrie cheers love. I'll call you from the 13 mile mark. Should be about 4am, ok?
WhichPennySmith: @Charliecondou A BRA. You?
Charliecondou: @WhichPennySmith a bra. And a shewee. And trainers obviously 
brightondream: @Charliecondou @WhichPennySmith A sheewee Charlie! I can only say #mustbesmall - enjoy tonight all for tits xxx 
Usztan: @Charliecondou Really beautiful article in Attitude. Loved it. 
Charliecondou: @Usztan thanks very much, it's a nice piece isn't it? 
Usztan: @Charliecondou It's really positive and inspiring. And sweet. 
Charliecondou: RT @RupertHill: Last time I'm going to mention the @biederbeck gig tomorrow night @TheRubyLounge Please come along. You'll get a free album too. 
Charliecondou: RT @RupertHill: If you can't, then have a listen at http://biederbeck.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment