Monday, April 28, 2014

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.1069

NEEDED DIRECTIONS
HandmadeBoutiq1
HandmadeBoutiq1: Needed directions to the #CorrieTour  & found Marcus aka @Charliecondou near the #Hilton thanks Charlie :) #topday
leemcfcwellens
leemcfcwellens: @Charliecondou many thanks for directions to @itvcorrie this morning, really appreciated it
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @leemcfcwellens @itvcorrie hope you found it ok
leemcfcwellens
leemcfcwellens: @Charliecondou @itvcorrie yes just in nick of time was a great tour, many thanks again
katysars
katysars: Marcus from corrie is in the same bar as us, how exciting @_amiewilliamson @laurenfeganx
robbiekimpton
robbiekimpton: Funny afternoon I can't stop giggling. Drinks on canal st, @MissVeeBee accosting @Charliecondou for a picture...of her self not him
MissVeeBee
MissVeeBee: @robbiekimpton @Charliecondou Thank you for being a good sport when I asked you to take our picture

MissVeeBee
MissVeeBee: @robbiekimpton @Charliecondou and here's one of you!
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @MissVeeBee @robbiekimpton anytime x

djfranks: @Charliecondou what were you doing near the old @itvcorrie today??! You weren't walking to Salford Quays were you?

Charliecondou: @djfranks lost! ;-)

MANC EATS

mrgarethbrooks: Got friends visiting Manchester, they're looking for somewhere that does a decent burger. Can only think of Fresh Bites. Any suggestions?

Charliecondou: @mrgarethbrooks try @FamousEats

MISTAKEN IDENTITY 
#I #AM #NOT #JOHN #SIMM
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @katemagowan @john_simm @nickmurftweets @dodgethedraft @ITV I've had lots of people saying they're excited to see me in #prey tonight.
katemagowan
katemagowan: @Charliecondou @john_simm @nickmurftweets @dodgethedraft @ITV ha! My, you have been busy! x
dodgethedraft
dodgethedraft: @Charliecondou @katemagowan @john_simm @nickmurftweets @ITV You're very good in it too!
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @dodgethedraft @katemagowan @john_simm @nickmurftweets @ITV I think it's my best work to date
SophR12
SophR12: What do get if you cross Simon Pegg and @Charliecondou #Prey #itv He's even called Marcus.

Charliecondou
Charliecondou: Thanks for all your comments on #prey tonight. I'm very proud of it #iamnotjohnsimm
AdamBlease
AdamBlease: "@Charliecondou: Thanks for all your comments on #prey tonight. I'm very proud of it #iamnotjohnsimm" Just roared out laughing at that tweet
TheGraetOne
TheGraetOne: @Charliecondou Didn't think deaf, dumb and blind folk watched TV. #LookNothimgLikeHim
WayneParkey6
WayneParkey6: Been listening to let it go @Charliecondou omg can't wait to see prey
Hoots_man
Hoots_man: Isn't that Marcus from #corrie Maybe Maria killed them! #Prey
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: I'm meant to be at the @lilyallen gig tonight. Instead I'm stuck in a Manchester Novotel trying to get my telly to switch on
_DaCattos
_DaCattos: @Charliecondou @lilyallen I'll go instead! :P
TonysimmsBK
TonysimmsBK: @Charliecondou @lilyallen Ah the celeb lifestyle... I really feel like I am missing out :-p xx
BillieMyers
BillieMyers: @Charliecondou Wave the remote around like you are Harry Potter... always seems to work for me!
JaneyGodley
JaneyGodley: @Charliecondou this might cheer you up then I look like Kim Kardashian 'nailed it'

Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @JaneyGodley uncanny
JaneyGodley
JaneyGodley: @Charliecondou I know..am stunned at how sexual am looking

MAKING A SCENE ON MONDAY

andywhyment81: Just dropped tom at school now off 2 work 2 do a scene with @realsamia @Charliecondou and @BrunoLangley

Charliecondou: @andywhyment81 @realsamia @BrunoLangley get the kettle on!

hope you are fine
JANEP86: I hope @charliecondou is ok now
Charliecondou: @JANEP86 I'm fine thanks

FANS WITH THE MAN
EsmeeAbingdon: Forgot to upload this; met Marcus off Coronation Street in Tesco...no biggy but we're besties now
Sarah Hymers: A month back I met Gok Wan and Marcus (Charlie Condou) from coronation street not bad in one day #GokWan #celebrities #london #coronationstreet


NOTHING, LIKE A GOOD PARODY!
emmak247
emmak247: @Charliecondou a must view for any dad that's tired of frozen songs!

No comments:

Post a Comment