Sunday, April 27, 2014

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.1068

AND SPEAKING OF FAMILIES
OutwithFamily
OutwithFamily: Fantastic day @TheIvyClub with @sophieannaward @Charliecondou and lots of lovely families... Looking forward to the next time :)
SquarePegMedia
SquarePegMedia: RT @OutwithFamily: Fantastic day @TheIvyClub with @sophieannaward @Charliecondou and lots of lovely families... Looking forward to the next time :)
Charliecondou: I love my 4 year old daughter but I swear to god, if I have to listen to her sing "Let It Go" ONE MORE TIME, I'm throwing her out

JaneAndCath: @Charliecondou pic

Wendy_Wason: @Charliecondou let it go Charlie xx
Charliecondou: @Wendy_Wason piss off

Wendy_Wason: @Charliecondou you seem angry...
Soph831: @Charliecondou I have 52 kids in my class, all of them keep singing this bloody song! Driving me crazy!!!
Charliecondou: @Soph831 52????
Charliecondou: My 2 year old son has started singing it too and he can't even talk properly. It's hell in my house

PaulKeating1: @Charliecondou well then Charlie this is definitely for you...

sillyolddaniel: @Charliecondou I am 23 and my housemates recently had a similar discussion
Gatz77: @Charliecondou grumpy guts
Charliecondou: @Gatz77 I'll give you my kids for an hour and I guarantee you'll hate them
Gatz77: @Charliecondou I'll babysit for you some time
TheRealGayLee: @Charliecondou @Gatz77 Sorry couldn't resist x
TedShowbizDog: @Charliecondou bring her to my house, we can duet "Do you wanna build a snowman"
AlCoomer: @TedShowbizDog @Charliecondou *shrugs* the cold never bothered me anyway...
Charliecondou: @AlCoomer @TedShowbizDog don't you fucking start!
TedShowbizDog: @Charliecondou @AlCoomer enjoy...


Charliecondou: @TedShowbizDog @AlCoomer I love that

CHER ON BABS
cher: Watching #BarbraStreisand "THE WAY WE WERE" She Was BEAUTIFUL In It. LOVELY SKIN & AMAZING HANDS! THEY'RE STILL EXTRAORDINARY
Charliecondou: @cher nails like butter!

OUT IN THE CITY TWEETS

EdenClark11: also so nice to see @ANI_news @sophieannaward @Rena_Brannan @LindaRiley8 @vflondon @LeahDunthorne @KXnicky @clemmiemoodie

Charliecondou: @EdenClark11 @ANI_news @sophieannaward @Rena_Brannan @LindaRiley8 @vflondon @LeahDunthorne @KXnicky @clemmiemoodie and me obviously

EdenClark11: @Charliecondou i was literally just adding you, ha!

Charliecondou: @EdenClark11 lol

Charliecondou: @lspraggan excellent to meet you on Friday love, and brilliant set! X

lspraggan: @Charliecondou Great to meet you too, I hope you had a wonderful night. Xx

Charliecondou: @lspraggan I'm fairly certain I did. It blurs after about midnight

OUT IN THE CITY AWARDS 2014
 Above: Charlie Condou and Cameron Laux - g3 Out In The City 2014 Awards
 Above: Charlie Condou and Cameron Laux - g3 Out In The City 2014 Awards

Above: Sophie Ward and Charlie Condou hosts of the g3 Out In The City 2014 Awards
Above: Charlie Condou (reading autocue) and Sophie Ward hosts of the g3 Out In The City 2014 Awards
Above: Sarah Garrett, Graham Norton, Charlie Condou and Sophie Ward - g3 Out In The City 2014 Awards
Above: Heather Pearce, Charlie Condou, Cilla Black and Sophie Ward - g3 Out In The City 2014 Awards
Above: Aussie activist Peter Tatchell and Linda Riley in foreground with Charlie Condou and partner Cameron Laux in background - g3 Out In The City 2014 Awards.

Above: Charlie Condou, Chris Sullivan, Holly Johnson and  Sophie Ward - g3 Out In The City 2014 Awards.
Above: Holly Johnson, Charlie Condou and  Suran Dickinson - g3 Out In The City 2014 Awards.

Above: Sarah Kate Ellis CEO of GLAAD, Joey Barton, Charlie Condou and  Sophie Ward - g3 Out In The City 2014 Awards.

Above: Kieron Richardson, Charlie Condou, Unknown and  Sophie Ward - g3 Out In The City 2014 Awards.

No comments:

Post a Comment