Thursday, March 27, 2014

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.1036

PUT THE KETTLE ON
Press play for today's interview with Charlie Condou on The Lorraine Show.

If the YouTube version is withdrawn from circulation then please watch my alternate low quality Blogger version below.
NB this video may not work on some Apple products.
Charliecondou: What a lovely day! Get the kettle on @reallorraine xxx
Lorraine
reallorraine: It's on! So looking forward to seeing you  RT @Charliecondou: What a lovely day! Get the kettle on @reallorraine xxx
Lorraine on ITV
ITVLorraine: Morning! Today we have Anne Hathaway, @Charliecondou, Mother's Day deals and we'll be speaking about how early women should be having smears

TheRealLukevans: I'm meeting all the legends this week @kermitthefrog http://www.whosay.com/l/waG84oZ

Charliecondou: @TheRealLukevans are you still here at the studios? I think I missed you

TheRealLukevans: @Charliecondou gone already :(

Charliecondou: @TheRealLukevans ah shame. Hope you're well dude x

Charliecondou: @MattBarbet good to see you fella x

MattBarbet: @Charliecondou you too mate - enjoy LA and good luck. M

BIRTHDAY
Charliecondou: @mrjamieeast (Happy Birthday x)
mrjamieeast: Holy crap. I'm 40 today.
Charliecondou: @mrjamieeast I cant believe you're younger than me. I literally cant believe it

EQUAL MARRIAGE
Charliecondou: Me and my ridiculously handsome fella #equalmarriage
NatalieGumede: @Charliecondou oh I love it x
Kathbum: @Charliecondou This isn't equal. It isn't equal at all.
Christian Guiltenane
ChristyG_Journo: @Charliecondou great pics, no? Really lovely x

Charliecondou: @ChristyG_Journo I love them !!! Will you send me the one with Georgia? X

ChristyG_Journo: @Charliecondou of course - it's a lovely picture ! Glad U liked !

Charliecondou: @ChristyG_Journo thanks lover, see you Saturday xx
DJstewartwho: @Charliecondou When i met you back in the '60s, i never thought you'd turn out 2 be an inspiration, queer family icon AND a pin up. #ButUR
Charliecondou: @DJstewartwho I owe it all to you babe x
greggyismyname: @Charliecondou congratulations! Any chance of more jonatton yeah? (?)
Charliecondou: @greggyismyname not as far as I know

REQUESTS STILL COMING IN
Charliecondou: Cock in a sock? Not a bloody chance!
PaulCulshaw1983: @Charliecondou I will if you will too :) x
Charliecondou: @PaulCulshaw1983 you first 
PaulCulshaw1983: @Charliecondou If I genuinely believe & trust you will, i will - and its a big deal I look like a car crash naked! haha x

NEW SONG VIDEO
QBoyMusic: @Charliecondou Hi Charlie this is my new music video, if you like it, share it :-) @QBoyMusic 'Music Makes Us Dance' http://youtu.be/7hgmwTe4CJY
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: RT @QBoyMusic: @Charliecondou Hi Charlie this is my new music video, if you like it, share it :-) @QBoyMusic 'Music Makes Us Dance' http://youtu.be/7hgmwTe4CJY

AN UNDIE'S ARTICLE
ON
AN ARTICLE IN HIS UNDIES
MeMeMeTV: Charlie Condou off-of Corrie, is that a penis inside of your lily-white pants or do you just have a large penis? http://www.me-me-me.tv/2014/03/26/charlie-condou-off-of-corrie-is-that-a-penis-inside-of-your-lily-white-pants-or-do-you-just-have-a-large-penis-happily/
Charliecondou: @MeMeMeTV @simonjhgage believe it or not, that's not a Barratt home . It's the inside of Rita's Kabin


LANGFORD ON CORONATION STREET


The show is now playing Marcus and Todd as having real feelings for each other? When did this happen? Marcus told Maria he’d been struggling with his feelings before Todd came along. Really? Too bad we never saw that. Not to mention Todd actually wanting a relationship with Marcus rather just wanting to cause trouble. The thing is all of this makes sense and should have been the story they were telling all along rather than after the fact and half-assed.

I know the show wanted us to believe that Todd was naked by having him hold up that pillow over his crotch, but the camera caught a glimpse of Todd’s black briefs before he covered himself. LOL…


When did Marcus and Maria fight about whether he was gay or not? They never really did discuss it or get into it. The only time was when he said he still saw himself as gay. She was upset, but got over it. There was never any real discussion about feelings and sexuality or anything like that. There should have been and the show can’t pretend now that there were.

I did enjoy the mention of Todd’s long ago affair with Karl the nurse and the line about Todd liking men in the medical profession. HA!

I had forgotten that Maria and Jason were dating and she dumped him to be with Marcus. So of course Jason would be über pissed that Todd broke Marcus and Maria up. BTW,Sean? It’s not about you. It has never been about you. Loved that Maria told Sean to get over yourself.

I won’t lie, I love Maria showing going off in public. I’ve always thought she was a boring drip, but this bitter shrew is hilarious. And besides, Marcus deserves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment