Friday, November 23, 2012

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.541

A SNAPSHOT OF EVERYDAY LIFE
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: RT @DaranLittle: If I see one more tv ad of a woman struggling to cook Christmas dinner whilst everyone else chills out I will SCREAM!
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @samwitter1 @SamandCath I'll retweet EVEN THOUGH you're not following me!!
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: RT @samwitter1: Help @SamandCath her to 6k followers please.  Give us a follow everyone. 
SamandCath
SamandCath: @Charliecondou @samwitter1 followed, don't know how we missed you ;)!!
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: RT @producerfearny: I have a penis too yet I never make the news. 
iPad-dy
_Paddy_White_: Good morning everyone :D
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @_Paddy_White_ Good morning indeed!
Mark Ravenhill
markravenhill: There's more adoration for @OwenJones84 from friends on my Twitter feed than for JustinBieber.Not sure it's demographically representative.
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @markravenhill @OwenJones84 I know which one I'd rather follow
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: RT @GilesHattersley: gaysofsouthlondon tumblr makes me laugh and laugh and laugh - and I don't even live there http://t.co/EchHOZlH

LOOKING LIKE A FASHION MAG MODEL
Above: This is an unused publicity shot of Charlie Condou taken 5th August 2012. It is another of the rarities housed in my secret stash of shots that have never been officially issued for use by the media, 
(and probably another shot that Charlie has never seen before).
Above: This is a newspaper publicity shot of Charlie Condou issued 3-11-2012 for the Scottish Daily Record.

MEANWHILE OVER IN CANADA... 
THE 2 BLOKES FROM CORRIE ARE LIVE ON STAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment