Thursday, November 22, 2012

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.540

SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS 
A.K.A. 
'HOW TO TURN A GAY MAN STRAIGHT'
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: Someone said I'd slept with half of twitter. Thats a lot, even for me. Can I ask, have I slept with any of you? If so, I can only apologise
msm4rsh
msm4rsh: @Charliecondou I should think so!!! X
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @msm4rsh Im not apologising to you. I was taken forcefully, against my will!!!
DavidMac75
DavidMac75: @Charliecondou I enjoyed it Marcus
makapala
makapala: @Charliecondou we were both pissed. It meant nothing. Dave. lol
chrismanningpt
chrismanningpt: @Charliecondou  ♥
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @chrismanningpt apart from you :-)
twinsdad72
twinsdad72: @Charliecondou you was pretty poor lol
ZoomZoooom
ZoomZoooom: @Charliecondou not with me... yet ;-) #watchOut
Mysterious73
Mysterious73: @Charliecondou Don't apologise. You were quite good
tweddellv
tweddellv: @Charliecondou no apology needed best 5 minutes of my life :)
AshleyMcGuire_
AshleyMcGuire_: @Charliecondou slept with me at the Stonewall Awards. Didn't even give it a second thought.
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @AshleyMcGuire_ I think we both hit colossal form that night, sexually
PaulBurston
PaulBurston: @Charliecondou @AshleyMcGuire_ I can't find your pants.
AshleyMcGuire_
AshleyMcGuire_: @PaulBurston @Charliecondou they were edible. You don't remember?
stuartsandford
stuartsandford: @Charliecondou must have been asleep if you did.
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @stuartsandford You were. Sorry
stuartsandford
stuartsandford: @Charliecondou can you please wake me up next time?
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @stuartsandford To be honest, its better if I dont. For both of us
drwormau
drwormau: @Charliecondou I did once fall asleep watching Corrie, does that count?
maccorcrain
maccorcrain: @Charliecondou It's okay, I remember you as a sensitive lover; by which I mean you just wanted to watch 'Beaches' and cry.
alicearnold1
alicearnold1: @Charliecondou how can you not remember it Charlie?..it was so special..if a little clumsy !
Monbling
Monbling: @alicearnold1 @charliecondou Haha, so it was you who turned that darling gay man! Shame on you;-)

ICE ICE BABY
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: This is hilarious


LOOK-A-LIKE
ConnorStephen_
ConnorStephen_: @Charliecondou you're the twin of ezequiel lavezzi! Google him!
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @ConnorStephen_ So Ive been told. He has better hair 

SACRIFICE
sistakista
sistakista: @Charliecondou I'd like to volunteer if you ever consider pulling a Marcus. I would make that sacrifice for you. I'm just that nice.
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @ConnorStephen_ So Ive been told. He has better hair

BLUE
Above: Charlie Condou as Marcus Dent on Corrie looking a little blue.

HELP OUTLAW ‘KILL THE GAYS’ BILL
marcgcairns
marcgcairns: RT @Charliecondou: The "Kill the Gays" bill is BACK, this time as a "Christmas gift" to #Uganda. Act now to stop it: http://t.co/hqrR4yxv
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: The "Kill the Gays" bill is BACK, this time as a "Christmas gift" to #Uganda. Act now to stop it: http://t.co/hqrR4yxv
lynnannem
lynnannem: @Charliecondou I read the words but I really cannot believe what the words are saying #mumofagayson
Shazy1959
Shazy1959: @Charliecondou thought we had come a long way. Remind me are in 2012 aren't we??????????
CarinaGirgenti
CarinaGirgenti: @Charliecondou Signed.. only took 30 seconds to do!
allyska
allyska: @Charliecondou sometimes i bloody despair!
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: It all helps but how many of you retweeted my last link without actually signing the petition?
Cattnipper
Cattnipper: @Charliecondou You're right so I went back and signed despite it not accepting England as a country. x
katyjem
katyjem: @Charliecondou I signed and retweeted.
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @katyjem Thanks x
lynnannem
lynnannem: @Charliecondou signed one about two weeks ago. Will that still count ?
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @lynnannem of course! x
Franny9664
Franny9664: @Charliecondou PS My husband comes from Malawi, and I know that international pressure on this issue made a difference there...
hez1608
hez1608: @Charliecondou Have signed and retweeted on Twitter and posted on Facebook. These people are so brave to stand up to what they believe in!!
MellyPhil
MellyPhil: @Charliecondou already signed and very happy to retweet, just hope it helps, beyond belief in our "civilised" world that this can happen 
Lorraine1935
Lorraine1935: @Charliecondou signed the petition Charlie,think this is appalling,what's the European Union doing about this.

FAIRY CAKES, CANAL STREET AND KYLIE
CANAL KNOWLEDGE
bryonyevans96
bryonyevans96: @Charliecondou My mum's friend on the left with you on Canal Street a few nights ago :-) #wishiwasthere
MOVEMBER 

Press play and catch up with the real events surrounding the fairy cakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment