Sunday, April 1, 2012

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.297

THE JOKE IS ON…
Charliecondou: There are so many April Fools on my Twitter feed that I actually dont believe anything any of you say this morning
WardRuther: @Charliecondou congratulations to you and Gray O'Brien landing lead villain duties in #thehungergames sequel
Jonesyinc1: @Charliecondou I love you
Charliecondou: RT @francesbarber13: *think I'm allowed to say* Kathy Burke was not cross with jarvis for confusing her with Bates.She preferred that to Kathy Staff

Charliecondou: RT @mrchrisaddison: Next time on Titanic: Have a fucking guess.
Shmouise: What is it you can't face?
Charliecondou: @Shmouise I love The Sound of Music
jamieduchess: On a scale of 1 to 10 how naughty would it be to eat one of the kids Easter eggs?
Charliecondou: @jamieduchess I've eaten all of my kid's
http://picasion.com/pic51/bf49ca24d9cee610ccc09fac5a6259c6.gif
HOT LINKS
ejwyse: @Charliecondou have u stopped posting your "3 of us 2 dads 1 mum article on here? I look forward to reading it each week? Xx
Charliecondou: @ejwyse yes, I thought I was boring people!
ejwyse: @Charliecondou oh no way!!! U certainly wasn't boring me! How do I get to read it without buying the paper lol x
Charliecondou: @ejwyse google it, should be online x
ejwyse: @Charliecondou awesome thank you sweetpea xx
NEW YORK NEW YORK
JKCorden: Anyone fancy heading to New York for 5 months? No? Fine, I'll go now and you can come later, see ya on the other side. #NYBABY!
Charliecondou: @JKCorden You're staying mid-town right? You should look Bettany up, he'll take you out
JKCorden: @Charliecondou Im Upper West, Would love to see him. X
Charliecondou: @JKCorden he's filming here at the mo but I'll pass on your number x
shebahronay
shebahronay: @Charliecondou @jkcorden (butting in) and Matthew Rhys...you can be broadway buddies!

JKCorden: Landed in NYC now sat in traffic and cannot express how excited i am about seeing the missus and my son! They flew here 5 days ago.
boydhilton
boydhilton: @JKCorden so exciting. Have an awesome time. I know you will. x

SHOCK NEWS 
FOR FANS OF CHARLIE CONDOU

It has recently come to light that Charlie Condou has a second family living in London in a parallel set-up to his first family with Cam Laux and Catherine Kanter. 

It is not clear yet who the other couple are but shown below is photographic proof of his second family. 

This was taken recently when Charlie was spotted stopping off to buy Easter eggs for the children to this relationship. 

Apparently he has a son called Bunesn and a daughter called Pyrex.

APRIL FOOL’S DAY 1-4-2012

FOLLOW 
_TyroneDobbs_: Thanks for the follow @Charliecondou I think that beats my messages off Linda Lusardi and Wincey Willis. #TeamCorrie #SugarApe
Charliecondou: @_TyroneDobbs_ anytime hairy x

MORE CORRIE CLIPS 
PRESS PLAY

PRESS PLAY

APRIL FOOL’S DAY 1-4-2012
There is nothing like a good April Fool’s joke….and this one went global.
I sent a newspaper clipping given to me by my cousin Trish Barton to celebrity Stephen Fry who is visiting New Zealand at present. Stephen has 4 million followers. 
 Click to enlarge map:
Within minutes Stephen re-tweeted my joke and the clipping went global. I received Twitter Tendsmap updates from London, Melbourne, Brisbane and numerous Australian towns. 
 Click to enlarge map:
Next it trended in towns all around the world. I gave up trying to reply to people as the requests came in faster than I could keep up with. I have pneumonia at the moment and whiplash, so sitting at the computer is rather difficult. If I missed replying to your tweet or message I am sorry.
 Click to enlarge map:
Click to enlarge map:
Many hours later and the 2012 April Fool joke has travelled the world. 
@AWOLTom a.k.a. @Tom_in_Oz_ has made millions smile.
I was even  Twitter trending on Stephen Fry's Twitter name - click to enlarge map:
Click to enlarge map:
Click to enlarge map:
31ST March 2012 
Top #5 trends on Twitter
Trendsmap London
TrendsAustralia: @awoltom is now trending in Australia http://trendsmap.com/au
Trendsmap London
TrendsLondon: @awoltom is now trending in #London http://trendsmap.com/gb/london
Trendsmap London
TrendsBrisbane: @awoltom is now trending in #Brisbane http://trendsmap.com/au/brisbane
Trendsmap London
TrendsMelbourne: @awoltom is now trending in #Melbourne http://trendsmap.com/au/melbourne

Click to enlarge map:
Above: 16 hours had gone past and the joke newspaper clipping for April Fool's Day was still trending in Oz & the UK!

AND WHAT DOES CHARLIE THINK OF IT?

CCTV
Kelly V Hendry
KVHendry: My taxi driver doesn't know where Dean Street is. I'm feeling a bit nervous about this.
Victor Jenkins
verbalictor: @KVHendry town on a Saturday night? That's brave.....
Kelly V Hendry
KVHendry: @verbalictor victor - I'm wearing 'those' shoes . You know the ones that made is both fall over at 'that' party @Charliecondou
Victor Jenkins
verbalictor: @KVHendry  @KVHendry @charliecondou oh sweet Jesus.....be careful out there. If gravity starts to play its old games again take them off!!
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @verbalictor @KVHendry Oh yes, I remember. I must show you the CCTV footage sometime ;-)
Click to enlarge map:

No comments:

Post a Comment