Saturday, March 31, 2012

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.296

The three of us
Two dads, one mum – one family
Charlie Condou
by
Charlie Condou
The Guardian, Saturday 31 March 2012

[…Since I've been writing this column, people regularly approach me to tell me how lucky I am to have a family life that runs so smoothly and, looking back, I can see how it might read as though we are immune to the stresses of a regular family life…
Last week, Cam brought Georgia up to Manchester for a couple of days. It was lovely to have them around, but it was clear that Cam was exhausted to the point where he was struggling. He has undoubtedly been picking up more than his fair share of the slack…"I just feel like I never get a break," he told me one evening after we'd finally got Georgia settled for the night…]

This is an excerpt. If you would like to read the complete article click HERE

OI! KARMA
jackieschneider: @guardianfamily - tell Bibi to give Charlie Condou column a miss. His blindingly obvious observations will add to her distress
Charliecondou: @jackieschneider @guardianfamily how lovely
jackieschneider: @Charliecondou @guardianfamily - sorry, that was mean of me. I'm not usually so unkind.
jackieschneider: Oh Twitter - now I have guilt.
jackieschneider: Ignore last 6 tweets - hacked account. Password now changed 
jackieschneider: I tweeted something really mean/hurtful and then my account got hacked - karma? I think so 

The British Soap Awards 2012 promises to be the most exciting and glamorous awards night in the showbiz calendar! 
Above: Coronation Street wins Spectacular Scene of the Year at The British Soap Awards 2011  
Each year the soaps make us laugh, cry and gasp in equal measure but more importantly they keep us on the edge of our seats. It’s been another year of amazing drama but who have you enjoyed watching the most? Now it’s YOUR chance to reward your favourite stars and, of course, your favourite show. Don’t forget to watch The British Soap Awards on ITV1 this May 2012 to find out who wins!

Don't forget to vote for all things Corrie & Coronation Street for Best British Soap in the British Soap Awards at http://t.co/Mw57QKmn

No comments:

Post a Comment