Tuesday, May 27, 2014

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.1097

ON HIS LAST LEGS

Charliecondou: Me, Todd and Maria @BrunoLangley @realsamia
Charliecondou: Me and Jason @ryanjamesthomas 
Charliecondou: Over and out 
Samia Ghadie
realsamia: @Charliecondou I think that rover may return... One day! cu Friday big Charlie#roverandoutut xxx
Bruno Langley
BrunoLangley: Last scene with @Charliecondou in the rovers I've had many laughs working with you, I'll see you Friday x
Tim Royle
whitenosugartv: @Charliecondou just cos you are leaving doesn't mean you can hug me....you will be missed until you return next year #partybottom
gillywalshy: So pleased I managed to dodge @Charliecondou on his last day !
Charliecondou: @gillywalshy I hate you
gillywalshy: @Charliecondou aw... So sweet ! #seeyoufriday
Tracy Nichols
TracyNich: @Charliecondou ahhh missed you today! See you Friday. Xx

CORRIE PLOT TWISTS - SCAFFOLDING!
Charliecondou: RT @Graeme_Hawley: @michkeegan don't worry Tina! I survived a bigger drop than that!! #whokillstina
Charliecondou: RT @Marc_Baylis: @michkeegan sorry mate.... Xx
Charliecondou: RT @michkeegan: @Marc_Baylis No hard feelings ey?!  xxx
Charliecondou: RT @shelleyanorphan: The REAL big story on #Corrie - Tina and Rob's farting contest kills them BOTH 

ALL GOOD
Tudor
Camera_MTK: @Charliecondou Hey man, hope you had a good BH.

Charliecondou: @Camera_MTK all good mate, you ok?
Tudor
Camera_MTK: @Charliecondou Yeah thanks, bring on summer.

BREKKY

Charliecondou: RT @ParamountSoho: Now that we open weekdays from 7am; win a dinner for 4 by sending Nadia @paramount.uk.net a breakfast pic taken here..

PLAY

Charliecondou: RT @MrMatthewTodd: Classic play My Night With Reg is coming back to London after 20 years. You've GOT to book for it. http://t.co/JeUzZnBiE @DonmarWarehouse

WRITING
thatbloodyMikey: My latest little bit of writing.. I'd love for you to read it xxx - http://mikeywalsh.co.uk/1/post/2014/05/more-late-night-thoughts-of-that-walsh-feller.html
Charliecondou: RT @thatbloodyMikey: My latest little bit of writing.. I'd love for you to read it xxx - http://mikeywalsh.co.uk/1/post/2014/05/more-late-night-thoughts-of-that-walsh-feller.html
Charliecondou: @thatbloodyMikey Brilliant piece. More books please
thatbloodyMikey: @Charliecondou awww you LOVELY man!! Xx hopefully another soon xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment