Friday, August 23, 2013

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.821

BABYSITTING BOOGIE (PT.1)
miquitaoliver
miquitaoliver: @Charliecondou Charlie such a lovely article in @RedMagDaily. I want to meet Hal!! ❤
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @miquitaoliver @RedMagDaily you met him at your Mum's birthday weirdo
miquitaoliver
miquitaoliver: @Charliecondou yes but I want GET to know him
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @miquitaoliver fine. Babysit anytime! X

BUFFY 
bimadew
bimadew: "Willow's new Internet chat buddy turns out to be a powerful demon electronically unleashed from a centuries-old, newly digitised book." That's Season 1 episode 8 summary of Buffy on Netflix. Fear of internet-strangers, 1997-style. (Sorry, this is my last Buffy tweet tonight)
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @bimadew I asked my bf if he knew where the key was earlier and he said "Dawn?". True story
bimadew
bimadew: @Charliecondou ❤❤❤❤ HOLD ON TO HIM.

MY BOY LOLLIBOP
FedsFantaholic: @Charliecondou such a lovely gentlemen. Hope you and the family had a great time @lollibopuk as we did!

UK CELEBRITY BIG BROTHER 2013 
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: RT @francesbarber13: @louiespence was the dance captain when I did Pet shop Boys musical, bk by @JOJEHARVEY. He was star even when he wasn't a star LOVE HIM
Charliecondou: I love it when they get celebrities who are less famous than anyone else in the world #daniellemarr #CBB
mumof3kids: @Charliecondou would u ever do it?
Charliecondou: @mumof3kids never say never! (Never)
Charliecondou: I've seen his sextape!! #screetch
SusanBish
SusanBish: @Charliecondou I've seen it too. Scared for life!
BeverlyMacca1: @Charliecondou Didn't you hold the camera??? xx
Madame_Arcati: @Charliecondou I hate him too, you-know-who
Charliecondou: She puts me in mind of a young Julie Andrews #charlottecrosby #CBB
HRWright: @Charliecondou Ah yes, Dame Julie - or just Julie as she was then - was well-known for sharting in boys' faces in her youth.
mrjamieeast: She should just walk in and curl one out on the carpet.
Charliecondou: @mrjamieeast hahahaha
Charliecondou: Are they all pissed before they go in?
mrjamieeast: @Charliecondou too right they are.

WHEN FRONT PAGES GO WRONG
THURSDAY, AUGUST 22, 2013 
http://order-order.com
Spare a thought for the Daily Star today. They have splashed on the “shock secret love children”of Coronation Street actor Charlie Condou, sensationally revealing that he “secretly fathered two children with a straight girl pal”. Just the one problem. Unfortunately Condou’s kids were less than secret, he wrote a column devoted to them in the Guardian for a year.

CHARLIE CONDOU: "I'M SO ASHAMED!"
nicstep: @Charliecondou disgusting, and to think, I gave that child the dummy from my own honestly conceived babes mouth.
Charliecondou: @nicstep I know, I'm so ashamed!!
CHIMPSINSOCKS: @Charliecondou @Daily_Star @jamesrbuk Did you know about this?!?
Charliecondou: @CHIMPSINSOCKS I had NO IDEA
CHIMPSINSOCKS: @Charliecondou well then, I applaud the Daily Star for keeping you, me and the general public informed about such atrocities...
rebeccacallard
rebeccacallard: @CHIMPSINSOCKS @Charliecondou hashtag finger hashtag pulse.
ChasCondouFans: @Charliecondou another mag runs story ... "I have two children with female friend but I live with my boyfriend" - Now Magazine
Thursday 22 August 2013
Coronation Street's Charlie Condou: I have two children with female friend but I live with my boyfriend
The actor and close pal conceived with IVF
Coronation Street's Charlie Condou has opened up about fathering two kids with a female friend through IVF. The gay actor - who plays midwife Marcus Dent in Corrie - made a pact with pal Catherine Kanter that they'd conceive together if she hadn't settled down by the age of 40. 'I always wanted to be a dad. Catherine and I had the conversation I'm sure thousands of women have with their gay friends, a sort of Plan B pact - to have a child together should Mr Right not appear,' says Charlie. 'I'd had other female friends ask me and it never felt right. But with Catherine it did.' Catherine, 45, didn't find love by the milestone age so decided to visit a clinic with Charlie, 40, because she 'couldn't shake the fear that she'd hit 50 and regret not trying'. They became parents to Georgia, 4, and 2-year-old Hal but their situation was complicated by the fact that Charlie had then hooked up with boyfriend Cameron Laux, 49. The trio originally moved in together but now live separately, so the children divide their time between Charlie and Cameron's Islington home and actress Catherine's pad nearby. 'Something I realised early on is that I'll never be the one who feels compromised. I'm in a relationship with Cameron and I'm the biological parent with Catherine,' Charlie tells Red. 'It's like a friendly divorce, where the kids split their time between two homes! It works well, though.'
By Anna Duff

FROM SOMEWHERE
OVER THE RAINBOW
- IN OZ -

MR MAKER
Confidential_CC: Children's TV presenter Mr Maker has fallen on hard times #busking 
NB. Not actual picture of Mr Maker

AUSSIE TOM'S PSYCHIC VISIONS FOR FARMER IN LEICESTERSHIRE
SirThomasWynne: @FoxyLorri64 btw how are the geese/ducks? Was just an image while tweeting.
FoxyLorri64: @SirThomasWynne Your psychic abilities are tuning in again! No geese or ducks, I wish we had some, just hens! 
SirThomasWynne: @FoxyLorri64 don't know what visions mean. I wish I was better at predicting stuff. So if u get attacked by wild geese today don't blame me!
2 DAYS LATER
FoxyLorri64: @SirThomasWynne oh, by the way referring back to your sight of geese or ducks lol - tonight and last night flocks of geese flew over house!

RUSSIA SHOWS ITS TRUE COLOURS

ChasCondouFans:
ByronStol: @ChasCondouFans How clever :) Often worry about opening these links in case there is a scary pic of Putin naked or with makeup on haha
ChasCondouFans: @ByronStol I'll be working on that next x
ozbryster: @ChasCondouFans @DamienOz Dang! If only homophobic ended in '-ism'.
DamienOz: @ozbryster @ChasCondouFans indeed. They might be interested then.
ChasCondouFans: @ozbryster @DamienOz translated "fear of gays" into Russian > Страх геев .... pronounced > Strakh geyev
ozbryster: @ChasCondouFans @DamienOz > Страх геевism, then
ChasCondouFans: @ozbryster NEW WORD INVENTED FOR SOCHI GAMES > Страх геевism < designed by a crack team of Aussies obv x
ozbryster: @ChasCondouFans Da!
ChasCondouFans: @ozbryster Da! Which reminds me, we'd all like an anti-Russia theme for Sochi, something like DA DA DA (Don't love me, don't love you)

GAY PROPAGANDA 
GOES UNDERCOVER
Belgian fashion designer launches pro-gay boxer shorts to humiliate Putin
Belgian designer Kristof Buntinx has launched a new range of boxer shorts featuring Russian symbols that will be marketed at gay men.
I am often on Facebook, as are virtually all young people and I was struck by the short films on the Internet of pestered and hassled young gays in Russia. At first I did not find it so serious that Putin is against homosexuals. That is everyone’s choice. I too do not want to love everyone. I decide for myself what my preferences are and with whom I want to hang around. But on seeing these films I felt sickened and I was disgusted. It is too much. If you do not like the fact that I am homosexual, I can learn to live with it. But to humiliate, attack and torture people is really going too far. I myself was always pestered and hit as a child at school. First as the young son of the teacher and after that because I was the queer of the class, I was the stereotype of a soft gay teenager. I had a barren youth as a result. There were however some people who sided with me and I still know who those people were and I am thankful for it. Hence this campaign. I myself have set to work with my graphic designer and I have made 17 patterns of Russian symbols and motifs for the creation of a collection of boxer shorts. Together with leading photographer Herman Van Gestel, on Friday we held a photoshoot of young people who responded to the call that I placed on Facebook groups for models. The models therefore work on this for free because they think it is such a good idea. In particular in order to make Russian Gay Propaganda. I like the Russian look and have thus above all chosen muscular gymnast models with blond-brown hair.
The intention is to make a Russian Gay Calendar with the photos. To be available in Russian. As well as in English and Dutch. There will be a launch party for it on Saturday 28 September 2013 at The Dominican Hotel, hopefully in collaboration with the homosexual, lesbian and bisexual federation Cavaria, in Brussels, the capital of free Europe and also now the city in which I live.
I like nice images, beauty, masculine beauty.
And I want to show this with the calendar. That it is so beautiful.
The campaign is actually called “To Russia with Love”.

BABYSITTING BOOGIE (PT.2)
Confidential_CC: A certain grandpa is babysitting 2 yr old g kid. Baby monitor on, TV on, brew on ice, dolly is tucked up asleep...all is quiet!
frank3439: @Confidential_CC Surely Charlie is not a grandfather? Have I got it wrong again?
Confidential_CC: @frank3439 hi back. I'm not @Charliecondou I'm in fact one of his secret love children and he sent me to Australia to be adopted long ago x

No comments:

Post a Comment