Monday, April 1, 2013

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.670

THIS HAS TO BE A JOKE FOR 
APRIL FOOL'S DAY, RIGHT?
DailyMirror
MirrorTVNews: Good feud guide: Tweet over food pic sparks Coronation Street stars' spat between @antonycotton and @Charliecondou  http://mirr.im/125fYMO
ChasCondouBlog
ChasCondouBlog: This is the real version of Charlie Condou's tweets about food http://charlie-corrie-condou.blogspot.com/2013/03/charlie-condou-no664.html
Charliecondou: Thanks to @DailyMirror for today's non-story. My tweet had nothing at all to do with Antony and my comment about nobody giving a shit 
Charliecondou: certainly wasn't a reply to someone who mentioned him, as you can see from my timeline. I'm really not that childish.
pollypondperkon
pollypondperkon: @Charliecondou Ha! Was that the one about taking pictures of what we eat? #tweetwhatyoueat  Idiots they just needed to fill a column!
NicholasSm1th
NicholasSm1th: @Charliecondou @DailyMirror the Mirror jurnos all use twitter as they have no real sources. What they don't know they make up
MissksydKirsty
MissksydKirsty: @Charliecondou clearly the tweet was about ppl posting dinners on here how thick are papers!!
Fran_Bo_Script
Fran_Bo_Script: @Charliecondou I read that story in the paper today and I have to say it sounded ridiculous, you're just not that sort of person!!!
fitzfun2011
fitzfun2011: @Charliecondou @DailyMirror Why are they trying to invent Gay Fueds don't they know we have to support each other because nobody else will
mrsflegbert
mrsflegbert: @Charliecondou it means you've reached the pinnacle of fame when shitty rags misquote you for the sake of starting a feud. Congratulations.
vickydunning
vickydunning: @Charliecondou I wouldn't worry, i read that story and thought it was so poor that I was a bad April fool! I certainly didn't believe it!!

THE TRUTH HAS BEEN BYPASSED FOR A SECOND TIME BY THE MIRROR!
JuergenZastrow
JuergenZastrow: Aktuelles.. Food fight on the cobbles: Coronation Street's Charlie Condou denies Twitter ji... http://tinyurl.com/dy7bbmm ..to be continued!
ashleytmason
ashleytmason: @Charliecondou allegedly berated Antony Cotton's scrambled egg. Thanks Daily Mirror, I won't sleep tonight.
Wendy_Wason
Wendy_Wason: Just had homemade lamb burgers for dinner. Might tweet @Charliecondou a photo. He can't get enough of that shit.
BruceDevlin
BruceDevlin: @Wendy_Wason @Charliecondou they sound nice, but I'm with chuck, I've unfollowed folk for pics if what looks like shit in a bowl,unnecessary!

Charliecondou: @Wendy_Wason hahahahaha

SISTER ACT (ii) vs GREASE (ii)
scouserachel: sister act 2: back in the habit is on aka the 2nd best film ever made
Charliecondou: @scouserachel That is totally my favourite film ever BAR NONE
scouserachel: @Charliecondou I'M WITH THE G O D
Charliecondou: @scouserachel I weep when she sings "His eye is on the sparrow" because suddenly I know He watches over me
scouserachel: @Charliecondou at christmas i was thwarted from singing joyful joyful at lucky voice 3 (THREE) times by people switching it off. rude.
Charliecondou: @scouserachel They are cunts and you should unfollow them, which you can do in real life
Shmouise: @Charliecondou @scouserachel If you wanna to be somebody, if you wanna go somewhere....
Charliecondou: @Shmouise @scouserachel You'd better wake up and pay attention Lou. I live my life by that mantra
Shmouise: @Charliecondou @scouserachel Do you sing it to yourself as you are walking to set? Harmonised with Babs?
Shmouise: @Charliecondou @scouserachel Does Babs reply "I am not now, or have I ever been a showgirl. I am a headliner"?
Charliecondou: @Shmouise @scouserachel She says it with her eyes. And her hair
scouserachel: (grease 2 is obviously number 1)
Charliecondou: @scouserachel OMG I LOVE GREASE 2!!!! WE ARE ONE
scouserachel: @Charliecondou I knew I liked you, Charlie. Knew it.
Charliecondou: @scouserachel "I WANNA C-O-O-L. R-I-D-E-R" Michelle Pfieffer's best performance ever

JUDGE DREDD
stuartkeel
stuartkeel: @Charliecondou Hi Charlie! Watching Judge Dredd 1995 Version and I'm curious... was that you as one of the cadets???

Charliecondou: @stuartkeel it was

STYLE
Charliecondou:@Hemmo your piece in Style was terribly good. When's the book out?
Hemmo: @Charliecondou Thank you! It's out on Thursday! *runsintolamppost*
L0ttielou74
L0ttielou74: @Hemmo @Charliecondou just read it.  keep starting regime and give up. Am getting book NOW

Hemmo: @L0ttielou74 @Charliecondou hurrah!

BREAKING NEWS

WORLD IS SHOCKED BY LATEST SCANDAL FROM THE VATICAN


HeleninLeValley: @ChasCondouBlog Oh Dear, but still ... lol!

LeFouGallois: @ChasCondouFans Nice try! ;) I had already noticed the date, so was keeping my eye open for such items! ;) lol! #HugzFromParis ;) x

ChasCondouFans: @LeFouGallois hugs from Newcastle Oz x

DISCUSSION
chopmoose
chopmoose: @Charliecondou Antony Cotton is a prick, saw him in Scarboro the other week and nodded at him, dirty look wasn't the word #teamcondou
markymarkat40
markymarkat40: @chopmoose @Charliecondou David I got the same reaction off him in Manchester a while back very ignorant, Charlie & rest of Cora r ace
chopmoose
chopmoose: @markymarkat40 @Charliecondou no need for such arrogance, wasn't as if I went up to him or anything, we were just walking by each other. I'm a Boro fan and Brook Vincent goes to some of the games cause of Josh and she's so down to earth. I did used to like his character on the show but now when he comes on I can't help but saying 'prick' lol
markymarkat40
markymarkat40: @chopmoose @Charliecondou The majority of the cast r lovely to speak too, my fav is Helen Flanagan lovely person, I kno she's not there now. Brooke is so nice too, and Charlie is a gent spoke to him on Deansgate
Mad4MIC
Mad4MIC: @Charliecondou he is always name dropping on twitter bet he is a nightmare in real life too

antonycotton: Sat down to watch @itvcorrie with @jenniemcalpine @ChrisFarr1 @team_dave_ and @Ecclestonshire after supper on the posh dining table #posh

LET'S GO DISCO (12" TOM MIX)
THE REAL THING

Another of those songs that should have been an extended dance 12" mix but was not issuied in that format. "Let's Go Disco" by The Real Thing featured in the movie "The Stud" starring Joan Collins. This song has rarely been on CD and has almost disappeared from people's memories. Enjoy my new remix 12"
- DJ Tom Mix, Newcastle Oz

ChasCondouBlog: @TheHollyJohnson GOODNIGHT FROM OZ - MY ALTER EGO HAS BEEN BUSY IN THE STUDIO MAKING A 12" REMIX - ENJOY! 
TheHollyJohnson: Hi @ChasCondouBlog i Loved The Real Thing , I remember them on Opportunity Knocks a 1970's version of @TheXFactor
ChasCondouBlog: @TheHollyJohnson @thexfactor yep they were v successful here in the 70s and again in 80s when their decade remixes hit the dance floor... of course you can't beat music that had real people who could sing without using electrickery .....
Lionheart1012: @TheHollyJohnson @ChasCondouBlog @TheXFactor the real thing...i faffed off revision to see them @ the golden garter, Wythenshawe,

No comments:

Post a Comment