Tuesday, October 16, 2012

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.499

ATTITUDE AWARDS HERE I COME
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: RT @MrMatthewTodd: On my way to the #attitudeawards Should be an amazing night. Updates and winners at @AttitudeMag :-)
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: I've just heard @LittleMixOffic will be at the #attitudeawards Maybe they'll finally let me join #imthegayheidirange
JamesVicks_
JamesVicks_: Adore @Charliecondou x
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @JamesVicks_ bless you x
ChristPA
ChristPA: Looking fwd to #attitudeawards tonight. My table mates are @caitlinmoran @JaneHillNews @clarebalding1 & @Charliecondou according to a source
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @ChristPA @caitlinmoran @JaneHillNews @clarebalding1 Wow, top table!!!
ChristPA
ChristPA: @Charliecondou @caitlinmoran @janehillnews @clarebalding1 indeed.

ANOTHER FAKE CELEB ON TWITTER
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: Ive just spoken to Helen Worth and @WorthHelen definitely aint her

WHAT DO YOU ASK A SOLDIER
Armylad20
Armylad20: Ask me a question http://ask.fm/Armylad20
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @Armylad20 What question would you most hate to be asked?
Armylad20
Armylad20: @Charliecondou I hate when people ask if i have shot/killed someone :(
jameswharton
jameswharton: @Armylad20 @charliecondou me too! Every week a child asks me it on my school tour!

Corrie soap stars offer advice for the cast of ‘Emmerdale’ – the soap turns 40 this week!

UK soap Emmerdale is 40 years old but for the cast and crew there is little time to celebrate just yet as they plough ahead with the final hours of rehearsal and preparation for Wednesday evening's hour-long live episode.
 
Charlie Condou (Marcus Dent, Coronation Street): "I missed the live episode that we did here at Corrie, but I've done a lot of theatre and I know it's terrifying. It's not as simple as turning up for a normal day of work, as live drama is a whole different kettle of fish. I wish them all the luck in the world and I'm glad that I'm not doing it!"

Alan Halsall (Tyrone Dobbs, Coronation Street): "I've done two live episodes now and I absolutely loved them, so my advice to the Emmerdale cast would be to try and enjoy it! It might be ten years before they get to do it again. For me it was a challenge and everyone loves a challenge - that's what we're in the job for. They've got a great crew behind them at Emmerdale and the director Tony Prescott is absolutely amazing - he's done both of our Coronation Street live episodes. They're in safe hands so I hope they enjoy it!"

THE ROUND TABLE WITH ATTITUDE
thomjamesmcc
thomjamesmcc: Wonder who we will be sharing our table with? #AttitudeAwards @AttitudeMag
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @thomjamesmcc @AttitudeMag I hope it's me!!
thomjamesmcc
thomjamesmcc: @Charliecondou @attitudemag Oh please! And @JaneHillNews!

MatthewCainC4: @thomjamesmcc @Charliecondou @AttitudeMag @JaneHillNews Oi oi! What about me? I'll be there too - and I want to sit next to all of you!

thomjamesmcc: @MatthewCainC4 @charliecondou @attitudemag @janehillnews That would be fabulous Sister!!
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @thomjamesmcc @MatthewCainC4 @attitudemag @janehillnews actually I'd rather not sit with any gay people

AttitudeMag: “@Charliecondou: @thomjamesmcc @MatthewCainC4 @attitudemag @janehillnews actually I'd rather not sit with any gay people” tough request

thomjamesmcc: @AttitudeMag @charliecondou @matthewcainc4 @janehillnews Table for ONE!
JaneHillNews
JaneHillNews: @Charliecondou @thomjamesmcc @matthewcainc4 @attitudemag are we all going to be on the naughty table?

MURPHY’S BRALESS INTERVIEW
liamwaterloo
liamwaterloo: I just interviewed the very lovely and very funny @charliecondou. I might ask to interview him every day.

plonkymiff: @liamwaterloo @charliecondou did you wear your bra?

Charliecondou: @liamwaterloo happily, though you'd have to buy me a coffee and an egg sandwich everyday
liamwaterloo
liamwaterloo: @Charliecondou Gay Times don't pay me enough for that. I'll bring you one from home.

INAUGURAL ATTITUDE AWARDS
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: RT @AttitudeMag: Tonight's the night. In just over nine hours the first ever #attitudeawards with @virginholidays to benefit @ejaflondon 
IanMarber
IanMarber: @Charliecondou Morning! Will you be at the #attitudeawards later? 
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @IanMarber I most certainly will. See you there x 
IanMarber
IanMarber: @Charliecondou Look forward to meeting xx 
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @IanMarber Likewise x

NB.The first ever Attitude Awards will take place at a stunning black tie dinner at One Mayfair on Tuesday 16th October to benefit the Elton John AIDS Foundation. 
Below: Cover of one of the previous issues of Attitude Magazine with a feature story on Charlie Condou

No comments:

Post a Comment