Sunday, August 5, 2012

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.425

A "WOMBAT" GUEST
(EATS ROOTS AND LEAVES)
LindaRiley8
LindaRiley8: RT @Bibbyboz: Lovely family lunch with @LindaRiley8 @JennyTigger and @Charliecondou and now Murray has taken GOLD in the tennis. #supersunday and Mixed doubles up next!!!!
Bibbyboz
Bibbyboz: @LindaRiley8 @JennyTigger @Charliecondou guaranteed a silver! Sit back and enjoy.
JennyTigger
JennyTigger: @Bibbyboz @lindariley8 @charliecondou Indeed a wonderful lunch, great company and amazing Gold for Andy! What a Super Sunday x

Charliecondou: @LindaRiley8 @Bibbyboz @JennyTigger Thanks for a great lunch, sorry we had to shoot off xxx
JennyTigger
JennyTigger: @Bibbyboz @lindariley8 @charliecondou and you guys who are driving, drive safely. Lovely to see you all. X x

BLOCK / CROSS
Griff Rowland
GriffRowland: Corrie scripts have arrived! Am totally excited to be going back to the cobbles!

Charliecondou: @GriffRowland am I in your block??
Griff Rowland
GriffRowland: @Charliecondou *scans chracter crossplot. Couldn't possibly comment. X

WATER GAMES  
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: RT @gracedent: if i worked on a marathon water station I'd shout after them 'OH NO NEED TO SAY THANKS' in a catty manner (then get fired)

LOO BREAKS WITH CHOC!!
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: Does anyone pretend they need a poo to get away from their kids? I've been in here 15 mins already
marcooth
marcooth: @Charliecondou I do that in the pub when I'm with boring people.

TheLastRichard: @Charliecondou I pretend to have a poo to get away from my boyfriend...
Tom not in Oz
AWOLTom: @Charliecondou my kids are 33 and 30 they are still not wise shhhh
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: My daughter is now banging on the door. I think I've been rumbled
Brendan_Surrey
Brendan_Surrey: @Charliecondou enjoy the clingy years My sister's 15 yr old triplets are ashamed to be seen with her!
baby_rachi
baby_rachi: @Charliecondou yep my hubby often goes the bathroom for a poo. i soon realised they were pretend poos to get 5 mins peace lol
Tim Royle
whitenosugartv: @Charliecondou isn't that what actors do when they are due on set also?
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @whitenosugartv Yep
ashleigh_hallam
ashleigh_hallam: @Charliecondou also. Do you sometimes eat your chocolate bar in the toilet. Because quite frankly u just didn't want to share this time!

IT’S THE LITTLE THINGS THAT ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT YA KNOW!
Charlie Condou
Confidential_CC: I'm gonna get some ginger snap biscuits to dunk in my latte #life'slittleluxuries
Jak Wren
‏JakWren: @Confidential_CC sounds nice
Charlie Condou
Confidential_CC: @JakWren happens when ya get old and have time and money to spare...it's the little things that give you more pleasure x btw they were delic
Jak Wren
JakWren: @Confidential_CC ha Christ that may be half true but I'm 23 :/ *cries into my morning latte, craving ginger snaps* haha
Charlie Condou
Confidential_CC: @JakWren it's the little things in life that are important ya know - hope your little things are still in working order...*wink*

JakWren: @Confidential_CC little? Ha ;)
Charlie Condou
Confidential_CC: *note to self* should I reveal to @JakWren that I am SLIGHTLY psychic about people on Twitter....*nah, maybe not*

JakWren: @Confidential_CC haha miaow! I'm old, I'm small, Sunday ruined
Charlie Condou
Confidential_CC: @JakWren nah I have just dumped someone I followed just so I cud follow you your Sunday is not a total loss - not yet anyway!!!

TV PRODUCTION PITFALLS
Chris Wiseman
Foxfontaine: There's nothing worse than a regional lesbian.
Charlie Condou
Confidential_CC: @Foxfontaine 2 REGIONAL LESBIANS!!!
Chris Wiseman
Foxfontaine: @Confidential_CC at least they can shout at each other.

PSYCHING UP FOR A SAD SCENE
Above: A pensive Charlie Condou shooting scenes for Corrie. Yes, it's another of those rare unreleased shots of Charlie.

CYBERBULLYING - THE EARLY YEARS
A "fun" new game to play on your Twitter timeline! 
Fun that is, as long as the arrow is NOT pointing at your name! 
There are 2 ways you can look at such things - 
1) It's infantile, funny and mildly amusing, or 
2) It's a form of cyber bullying.
As a adult who doesn't mind a bit of fun I can appreciate the humorous side of the joke, but my role as a primary school vice principal kicks in here, and because twitter is a public forum I often worry that kids as young as 10 who know how to bully very effectively, would use this form of cyberbullying to ostracise their peers. The joke doesn't always stop at one funny line like this, it often goes for weeks and is insidious. I can speak first hand on this topic, as I had a student leave her local school because older girls were sending her messages like this!
Below: Ben Cohen has a simple message for us to use if you see any form of bullying 
STAND-UP 
Of course he also has shirtless videos which help promote his STAND-UP foundation so if you can stand to see a shirtless BEN COHEN please click and play the following video:

No comments:

Post a Comment