Saturday, June 2, 2012

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.358

Above: Charlie Condou playing Marcus Dent - midwife on Corrie.

CHARLIE’S COLUMN
AltFamLaw
AltFamLaw: @Charliecondou in @guardianfamily always makes you realise how ordinary #rainbowfamilies are. http://t.co/vJmIjV8A

Charliecondou: @AltFamLaw @guardianfamily that's the aim of my column x

Charliecondou: RT @guardianfamily: 'I want to enjoy every minute', @Charliecondou on how fast the kids are growing up http://t.co/9T7bMkEj
FiMac79
FiMac79: @charliecondou Great piece, I needed to be reminded today to slow down and enjoy the now with my 11 month old daughter. Thanks

Charliecondou: @FiMac79 thanks for saying x

The three of us
Two dads, one mum – one family
 Charlie Condou
o    Charlie Condou
o    The Guardian, 

[…Later that day, I had to go back to Manchester and, as I sat on the train, I thought about how lucky I am. The two things I always wanted were a family and a job I loved and here I am with both. It's so easy to get caught up in the stresses and strains of everyday life but I am incredibly blessed…]

The above is an excerpt of Charlie’s column. If you wish to read all of it click HERE

Bennielawrence
Bennielawrence: @lawriejordan @charliecondou I do love Charlie's writing I'm not gonna tell him to his face though hahahahaha xx http://t.co/9T7bMkEj
Charliecondou: @Bennielawrence haha 
Bennielawrence
Bennielawrence: @Charliecondou you know I love ya really Mr Condou xx

VIDEO
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: Literally amazing vid


ALARM
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @Cath_Tyldesley I'll see your 6:30 and raise you 4:45 #bloodykids
Cath_Tyldesley
Cath_Tyldesley: @Charliecondou awww darl. Put em on mute? X
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @Cath_Tyldesley Ive put them in the garden. A bit of rain doesnt hurt anyone
Cath_Tyldesley
Cath_Tyldesley: @Charliecondou Good shout. They'll be happy as larry x

KEN IS A DOLL
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: I hope Ken wins The Voice tonight. He's a nice young man 
alecb941
alecb941: @Charliecondou a think ur a lovley young man how about a hi for ma claim to fame aha x 
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @alecb941 Hello handsome x 
Dave Ashley
AshleyDave: @Charliecondou is Tyler still in the competition? 
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @AshleyDave Yep, real name Ken 

RE TWEETING
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: RT @JOJEHARVEY: Please RT if you've ever been affected by stuff. Thanks. #awareness #stuff 
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @JOJEHARVEY Its my Birthday in January PLEASERETWEET #birthdaynshit 

THE RISE OF MR “BIG”
Charliecondou: I simply must buy a pair of these immediately http://t.co/XovN3mGR
thankyoudaniel: @Charliecondou hahaha omg
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @thankyoudaniel *buys in bulk* "bulk" 
thankyoudaniel
thankyoudaniel: @Charliecondou haha I can't get over it. Are they for people without willies? It's quite 'normal sized'
bainser: @Charliecondou can you imagine the disappointment! It’d be the gay equivalent of when girls take off their wonderbra 
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @bainser I thought the very same 
decath10n
decath10n: @Charliecondou oh Jesus. Temptation to click on 'size': VOLCANIC! 
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @decath10n DO IT!! 
PaulBurston
PaulBurston: @Charliecondou they'd go nicely with those jogging bottoms 
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @PaulBurston Its all a myth Paul, Ive been wearing them for years 
GilesHattersley
GilesHattersley: @Charliecondou love that the designer cannily surfed the line between cut and uncut 
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @GilesHattersley Haha I know. Its an odd shape though. And not particularly big 
bainser: @Jonesyinc1 @Charliecondou that’s the only reason I don’t own a pair already. Too restricting. ;0) 
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @bainser @Jonesyinc1 I like to wear two pairs at a time 
bainser: @Charliecondou @Jonesyinc1 what side by side? That would lead to confused gropping 
brianfruity
brianfruity: @Charliecondou but would u fill it that's the question @shelleyanorphan 

Charliecondou: @brianfruity @shelleyanorphan I think anyone would fill it, its tiny

I AM THE EGG MAN

ceurov: #boiledeggSaturday

Charliecondou: @ceurov Thats what Im having!

ceurov: @Charliecondou ha ha im a soft boiled man myself

Charliecondou: @ceurov oh me too

No comments:

Post a Comment