Wednesday, May 16, 2012

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.344

Below: Click map to enlarge.
TRAIN OF THOUGHT
Charliecondou: No word of a lie, a woman on the train just sprayed herself with Febreze.
Denise Van Outen
denise_vanouten: @Charliecondou too funny!! 
Charliecondou: @denise_vanouten don't tell me you've never done it
Lorraine
reallorraine: No way!!!! RT @Charliecondou: No word of a lie, a woman on the train just sprayed herself with Febreze 
Charliecondou: @reallorraine let's face it, it probably saves on the dry cleaning bills 
Ian Wilkinson
IanHWilkinson: @reallorraine @Charliecondou she will get off at Hartlepool 
Charliecondou: @IanHWilkinson haha
Charliecondou: @themaverickmen not to self: don't click on links from the Maverick men whilst on the train

MARCUS
fifi05
fifi05: @Charliecondou Hey ! How ru & your family ? Hope all well. Loving u in Corrie still, def 1 of my fave characters is Marcus :-) x x x

Charliecondou: @fifi05 ta xxx

BREAKDOWN
Nick Blood
nickdiscoblood: Could my day get worse? Just picked up my new bike. Cycled about 4 miles and the pedal broke. Giving up
Charliecondou: @nickdiscoblood maybe your feet are too heavy

TOY STORY
MonkeyPuzzleToy
MonkeyPuzzleToy: @charliecondou enjoying your guardian column. Bring Georgia into our toy shop nxt time you're up in Manchester :) x
Charliecondou: @MonkeyPuzzleToy I will indeed! x

RE TWEETS
Charliecondou: RT @jackiecrozier: Why not mark #IDAHO by taking 5 minutes to complete the government consultation on #EqualMarriage? http://t.co/w85mCwVu
Charliecondou: RT @amylame: Oh #Manchester so much to answer for! extra tix for #unhappybirthday @ContactMcr this fri & sat just released! http://t.co/06iFO2m1 #mozarmy
Charliecondou: RT @DrSarahParish: Check out my fun filled auction at http://t.co/nismfM7R All proceeds go to the Peadiatric intensive care unit at Southampton. Please help!
Charliecondou: @DrSarahParish I have retweeted and not mentioned the fact that you can't spell paediatric
DrSarahParish
DrSarahParish: @Charliecondou Well it's a big word isn't it!! I'll try again.
Charliecondou: @DrSarahParish btw Baby Nell the baby looks beautiful in your profile pic. She's the spit of you
DrSarahParish
DrSarahParish: @Charliecondou Do you think? I think she looks a bit wooden in that picture.
DrSarahParish
DrSarahParish: Check out my fun filled auction at http://www.friendsofpicu.co.uk All proceeds go to the PAEDIATRIC intensive care unit in Southampton. Please help!
Charliecondou: @DrSarahParish that's better
Charliecondou: @DrSarahParish oh. I just thought that was too much Botox
DrSarahParish
DrSarahParish: @Charliecondou And fillers, don't forget the fillers.
Charliecondou: @DrSarahParish she definitely has your hair
Emma_Stoddart
Emma_Stoddart: @Charliecondou isn't @DrSarahParish such an amazing actress! She doesn't get enough credit ♥
Charliecondou: @Emma_Stoddart @DrSarahParish she doesn't get any credit because she's a big show off
Charliecondou: RT @the_gate_films: WANTED: Art department assistants and production assistants. Holla at us!

DRAW SOMETHING
Charliecondou: I'm amazed at how quickly I got bored with Draw Something. I was OBSESSED for about 2 weeks
Lee_Oldfield
Lee_Oldfield: @Charliecondou Your wrists start to ache and then it just gets a bit... meh. That sounds filthy. Apologies.
Charliecondou: @Lee_Oldfield haha
UKPositiveLad
UKPositiveLad: @Charliecondou me too, now it just sends me push notifications like a obsessed ex.
Charliecondou: @UKPositiveLad lol
PixelDandy
PixelDandy: @Charliecondou yup - I deleted this week. Being a designer the pressure from people to perform was too much. I was exhausted!
Charliecondou: @PixelDandy oh it must've been HELL for you Marc
leejonathan: @charliecondou play me. i'm good
leejonathan: @charliecondou another of my proudest 
Charliecondou: @leejonathan amazing
leejonathan
leejonathan: @charliecondou it's not all stick men y'know
brianfruity
brianfruity: @Charliecondou snap as boring as grindr lol 
Charliecondou: @brianfruity well I wouldn't know about that one!

LIQUID LUNCH
Charliecondou: @MissCharleyWebb I love it when that happens! When are we all going out for dinner? (by dinner, I mean on the piss) 
Charley Webb
MissCharleyWebb: @Charliecondou ooo yes please! Dinner is JUST what I need. When, when, when!! X 
Charliecondou: @MissCharleyWebb let's arrange something with @msm4rsh
Charley Webb
MissCharleyWebb: @Charliecondou oh noooo, sod @msm4rsh!! She's boring! X 
Charliecondou: @MissCharleyWebb @msm4rsh You're so right. Let's go out just the two of us and bitch about her 
Charley Webb
MissCharleyWebb: @Charliecondou Lets DO IT!!
Charliecondou: @denise_vanouten @richardpbacon are you in Manchester Den?
Charliecondou: @halfpennyjill coming to see your show tomorrow, very much looking forward to it! Break a leg x

I’M A CELEBRITY
Eley01
Eley01: @Charliecondou: would you go on the next series of I'm a celebrity, get me out of here Charlie? x 
Charliecondou: @Eley01 Never say never ....
Charlie Condou
Confidential_CC: @Charliecondou Chas, "I'm a Celebrity Get Me to Australia" would be a great adventure, if ever offered grab it with both hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment