Monday, March 19, 2012

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.283

SLANG ATM
 
Charliecondou: RT @MisterJWolf: The ATM near my house has cockney rhyming slang as a language option. Amazing!
QUESTION
 
Charliecondou: @DuncanBannatyne Are you in Manchester?
DuncanBannatyne 
DuncanBannatyne: @Charliecondou No but I will be a week on Sunday
 
Charliecondou: @DuncanBannatyne Cool, text me when you're up, let's have dinner. Or maybe organise a game
ARE YOU FAMOUS?
Tracey Thorn 
tracey_thorn: Lady on tube : "D'you know who Tracey Thorn is?" Me : "Um, yes". Lady on tube : "You really look like her". I had no answer to that.
Alison Moyet 
AlisonMoyet1: @tracey_thorn  Mine."U famous?" "To some" "What do you do?" "I'm a jockey" "Can I have your autograph?" "Why?" "U CAN'T TURN Yr BACK ON Yr FANS!!"
 
Charliecondou: @alicearnold1 @tracey_thorn @alisonmoyet1 I can't tell you how many times I've signed "Martin Freeman" on a piece of paper for people
THE BABY 
mouthwaite 
mouthwaite: yes,we are very happy to say that we are expecting baby no2 later this year.thanks for all your lovely messages.
 
Charliecondou: @mouthwaite @tomellis17 amazing news!! Congratulations xxx
mouthwaite 
mouthwaite: @Charliecondou ta lovely xxx
THE CHASE
Keziahhhx 
Keziahhhx: @Charliecondou U were mentioned on The Chase!
 
Charliecondou: People telling me I was a question on The Chase. What's The Chase?
SP_Richardsonx 
SP_Richardsonx: @Charliecondou It's a quiz show on ITV1 about 5pm weekdays with Bradley Walsh =)
TM  
TMarkstahler: @Charliecondou It's a show where people are asked questions about Charlie Condou!
Derren_Litten 
Derren_Litten: @Charliecondou Benidorm (the tv show) was once a question on MASTERMIND!  The world has gone mad...
 
Charliecondou: Ok, it's a quiz show. What was the question? I've never been a question before
PopularPope 
PopularPope: @Charliecondou. Questionable many times, but never a question.
decath10n 
decath10n: @Charliecondou Oh Charlie, you've really opened yourself up to LOL there!
 
Charliecondou: @decath10n haha.
Liamwowwow 
Liamwowwow: @Charliecondou which of the corrie cast is most likely to wake up with a hangover on a school night?...
TWICE REMOVED ON CHARLIE’S MUM’S SIDE
Coooshie 
Coooshie: @Charliecondou you dont know me but your Mum and my Mum are cousins. mention Josie Hornby to her. Geraldine Rennison is my Aunt
 
Charliecondou: @Coooshie I know Geraldine very well! Hello x
ON THE FIRST DAY OF XMAS

Charliecondou: Only 280 shopping days til Christmas!
Wriggy
Wriggy: @Charliecondou 279 shopping days until I actually start then!
TM 
TMarkstahler: @Charliecondou OH MY GOD!!! *grabs car keys and runs out the door*
NOT YOU 
neneh cherry 
misscherrylala: A nice little piece about the upcoming event on the 26th March .http://bit.ly/zVmHiD
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @misscherrylala I would put money on this not being you
TICKED OFF
Chris Fountain
fountain1987: Wowwww!!! Just seen that I have been verified! I now have a blue tick! #BOOM! I think I'm a little bit too excited at this!
Charlie Condou 
Charliecondou: @fountain1987 ah, bless
SICK IN OZ

IanAFletcher: Wish I were off work today!

Tom_In_Oz_: @IanAFletcher I am off work with suspected pneumonia and whiplash - don't wish too hard!

IanAFletcher: @Tom_In_Oz_ horrid! get better soon x

Tom_In_Oz_: @IanAFletcher am fighting it now - scotch is its known enemy x

IanAFletcher: @Tom_In_Oz_ super

purplybunny: @Tom_In_Oz_ *big soft gentle huggs* xxx get well soon sweetie

Tom_In_Oz_: @tmarkstahler erm new investigation into crackles on my chest seems I have pneumonia on top of whiplash

TMarkstahler: @Tom_In_Oz_ What kind of antiidiotics do you get? Amoxicillin?

Tom_In_Oz_: @tmarkstahler you want me dead, eh? Anti-diotics indeed!

MarkMMerrett: @Tom_In_Oz_ you’ve had pneumonia before right?

Tom_In_Oz_: @MarkMMerrett yep have had it before but thought this time it was just bronchitis you know how bad I sounded on Skype the other day ...

MarkMMerrett: @Tom_In_Oz_ yes I did and it’s best to wait till your well enough before we do it again, use all ur strength to focus on recovering

No comments:

Post a Comment