Monday, March 19, 2012

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.282

A BIT OF CHEESECAKE
Samia Ghadie
realsamia: My mothers' day pink strawberry cheesecake made by my lovely man.. #delicious
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @realsamia I'm in tomorrow afternoon and if you don't save me a piece I'm totally breaking friends with you
Samia Ghadie
realsamia: @Charliecondou @alidaly40 sorry guys! It has already been passed on to my mum and aunties!! #hadtoshare XX
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @realsamia @alidaly40 Well tell Patsy to give me some!!!!
DIVERSE
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: RT @DiversityRM: DRM patron @Charliecondou talks about us in his column discussing charity! http://t.co/snrptc1o
HuntJosie
HuntJosie: @DiversityRM @Charliecondou Really good piece of writing...your children are v lucky to have you as a Dad (one of them!). Love your work!
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @HuntJosie thanks very much
ACCENTUATED
laura graham
laurajgraham: Anne Hathaways accent is 3 different dialects #oneday
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @laurajgraham and none of them English!
laura graham
laurajgraham: @Charliecondou Haaaaa !!!!!!
BACK STAGE
Richard Nicoll
studio_nicoll: Backstage final. 
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @studio_nicoll nice to see you today x
FAKE YOU
Damian Lewis
lewis_damian: We fixed a few things. You can sleep easy tonight.
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @lewis_damian is this the real you or a fake you?
PUB QUIZ 2012
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @scouserachel @Iankershaw @juliehes IM COMING!!!! (I live right by the Essex road)
scouserachel
scouserachel: @Charliecondou @Iankershaw @juliehes rolling up to a pubquiz hosted by Spider with a team of corrie cast MIGHT be my finest achievement yet
Ian Kershaw
Iankershaw: @Charliecondou @scouserachel @juliehes in my head we're already lifting the trophy, tears of joy everywhere - even Spider weeps!
Charlie Condou 
Charliecondou: @scouserachel @Iankershaw @juliehes Let's do it! @missmcollins is an islington girl, she'll come too!
Julie Hesmondhalgh
juliehes: I'd be well miffed if I was Samantha Womack! #millionaire
Charlie Condou 
Charliecondou: @juliehes She was FUMIN #samjanus
KAT3698
KAT3698: @Charliecondou its Womack
Charlie Condou 
Charliecondou: @KAT3698 she'll always be Janus to me
KAT3698
KAT3698: @Charliecondou she got married so her name is samantha womack #commonsense
scouserachel
scouserachel: @Charliecondou @Iankershaw @juliehes @missmcollins i am going to investigate further about this quiz.
mydadisloaded
mydadisloaded: @Charliecondou @scouserachel I also live just there and see him all the time. Thought he worked in the co-op for a bit. Quiz sounds AWESOME.
scouserachel
scouserachel: @mydadisloaded @Charliecondou this is so on.
Charlie Condou 
Charliecondou: @scouserachel @mydadisloaded I have a very funny Spider story. Not for Twitter though
mydadisloaded
mydadisloaded: @scouserachel @charliecondou sign me up & save it for quiz night
decath10n
decath10n: @mydadisloaded @Charliecondou @scouserachel It's an Arsenal pub 10 mins from me. When I saw him I thought it was a hidden camera show.
JAKE
Jake Canuso
JakeCanuso: It was the closest to S&M I have ever been
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @JakeCanuso sure it is
FOLLOWER
chrisgolds 
chrisgolds: @Charliecondou Hello, you. Thanks for the follow. Welcome along. :-)
Charlie Condou 
Charliecondou: @chrisgolds You're most welcome. Hello

No comments:

Post a Comment