Thursday, February 23, 2012

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.255

Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: RT @decath10n: Those who yell 'FIRST' in comments boxes are usually 'LAST' to get sex.
realsamia
realsamia: @Charliecondou did u save a bit of ur dairy milk for ur train journey?! Xx
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @realsamia are you mad??? I inhaled it before we even left the green room
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: fake profile >>> @real_samia
realsamia
realsamia: @Charliecondou ha! It's ur turn to give me a present next gorgeous.. (cos I just called u gorgeous in public!) ps don't get me White choc Xx
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @realsamia I'll buy you some bunny ears
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @JMcEachran20 your girlfriend makes me smoke too much @BrookeLVincent
Brooke Levi Vincent
BrookeLVincent: @Charliecondou @jmceachran20 haaaaahaaaaa charlieeeee no I don't xx
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @BrookeLVincent @jmceachran20 Im an impressionable young man and you're a bad influence
Ryan Thomas
ryanjamesthomas: @msm4rsh no darling I'm not in at a spa all day to day just thought u should no, I'll send u @fountain1987 number just in case xx
kym marsh
msm4rsh: @ryanjamesthomas @fountain1987 at a spa??!!!??? Where's my invite bitch! X
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @msm4rsh @ryanjamesthomas @fountain1987 AND MINE????
Damon Rochefort
damoncorrie: Thanks for all the lovely birthday tweets. You like me! You really, really like me!!! (cf Sally field Oscar speech)
Julie Hesmondhalgh
juliehes: @damoncorrie I didnt know! Happy birthday Damon! Xxx
Damon Rochefort
damoncorrie: @juliehes thanks angel. Can't wait to squeeze you soon xxx
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @damoncorrie SATURDAY!!!!!
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @juliehes how you feeling lover?
Julie Hesmondhalgh
juliehes: @Charliecondou bit better ta love but have cancelled trip to king & I tonight so not right yet. U in tomorrow? For I come bearing gifts...x
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @juliehes No! I'm on the train back down. Next week x

nick grimshaw
grimmers: News just in: Pixie Geldof's acid reflux is back #coolpal

lilyrosecooper

MrsLRCooper: @grimmers metronidazole is the answer
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @MrsLRCooper How's the baby? I've got kids coming out of my fucking ears!
Gareth Lemon
GJLemon: Claudia Winkleman makes me laugh a lot
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @GJLemon it's her fringe isn't it
Gareth Lemon
GJLemon: @Charliecondou yes! And she can't sit still and always pretends she's drunk. I  look forward to Wednesday nights with Claude

No comments:

Post a Comment