Friday, January 6, 2012

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.213

user posted image
BIRTHDAY BASH SAT NIGHT
user posted image
Ruth Ford
ruth_ford: @Charliecondou Have a jolly nice party, Charlie. I'm very sad I can't be there, I'm in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. Instead.
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @ruth_ford that's a shame. I think @jfjford isn't coming either. Maybe you could send your parents
Jack Ford
jfjford: @Charliecondou @ruth_ford have a lovely evening
Ruth Ford
ruth_ford: @Charliecondou @jfjford I think the dog's free
Jack Ford
jfjford: @Charliecondou @ruth_ford have a nice evening, Charlie. And hppybdybbz. Ruth, did you have to stay on til Mexico?
lizmatthewspr
lizmatthewspr: @Charliecondou looking forward to your b'day shindig tomorrow night! Xx
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @lizmatthewspr woo muthafuckin HOO! Is @Del_Von_Boy coming?
Del_Von_Boy
Del_Von_Boy: @Charliecondou @lizmatthewspr - probably not. I hear there's a great doc about supermarkets on CNBC.
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @Del_Von_Boy @lizmatthewspr Right, just for that, Im going to get off with your wife
Del_Von_Boy
Del_Von_Boy: @Charliecondou @lizmatthewspr Again? How very dull..........
TomMerlinFord
TomMerlinFord: @ruth_ford @charliecondou @jfjford *I'M* available
Charliecondou: @TomMerlinFord @ruth_ford @jfjford  well do come Tom. And bring a distant aunt
TomMerlinFord
TomMerlinFord: @Charliecondou @ruth_ford @jfjford Has Fiona Bruce confirmed?
 user posted image
ANOTHER BLOGGER
WException
WException: @Charliecondou & @caitlinmoran Thought you might want to know I've mention you in my latest blog http://t.co/Rzw572k2
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @WException your tweet did indeed get lost. Sorry!
WException
WException: @Charliecondou At least this one didn't. Love your column, hope you appreciate my blog and philosophy.
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @WException Thank you, your blog looks great. I'll have a proper look when I dont have a 2 year old running me ragged x
user posted image
WIDE OPEN FOR A RETORT
Daniel Lee
RealDanielLee: Big thanks for following, @CharlieCondou - Have a great evening :o)
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @RealDanielLee no prob x
Stuart Sandford
stuartsandford: If You Didn't Laugh, You'd Cry - a web gallery for Visual AIDS - Curated by Stuart Sandford for Visual AIDS...  tmblr.co/ZoL1MyELWefN
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @stuartsandford Hows the body building going?
Stuart Sandford
stuartsandford: @Charliecondou So far so good! I am walking like a cowboy though :(
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @stuartsandford If I knew you I'd make a really crass joke about anal sex. But I dont so I wont. Good luck x
Stuart Sandford
stuartsandford: @Charliecondou Haha with such a perfect set up I was hoping you would :)
Michelle Collins
missmcollins: Feeling better new day, wont be going into hackney again for a while! On train up north bloomin knackerd but back home tonight yay
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @missmcollins Oh thats such a pain in the arse!!! See you tomorrow xxx
Amelia
Amelia_blogger: @JIMGYM Thank you, I am so humbled by your comments.
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @Amelia_blogger Great open letter. This is me: guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/2…
user posted image
MY DAY STARTED WITH
A TALK TO
ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS
JENNIFER SAUNDERS
jennifer saunders
ferrifrump: #ff @AlisonMoyet1
Tom In Oz ✔
Tom_In_Oz_: @ferrifrump @alisonmoyet1 is this the genuine Alison from Billericay Essex?
jennifer saunders
ferrifrump: @Tom_In_Oz_ I think it is
Tom In Oz ✔
Tom_In_Oz_: @ferrifrump I love her work so I just hope we don't have another fake on our hands...so many out there nowadays. Thanks 4 reply.
jennifer saunders
ferrifrump: @Tom_In_Oz_ I am checking!
Tom In Oz ✔
Tom_In_Oz_: @ferrifrump I hope it is her I'd follow in a flash, love her work. Billericay also produced Russell Tovey the actor I manage a blog for.
HJ
BeingDoris: @Tom_In_Oz_ @ferrifrump Oh no, do you think it might not be her? Got all excited.
Tom In Oz ✔
Tom_In_Oz_: @BeingDoris @ferrifrump hard to tell I'm waiting for Ms Saunders to find out... hopefully soon.
Jeffrey-Ryan
JRyanNYC: #FF @Confidential_CC who loves to write, and I love to read :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment