Monday, July 25, 2011

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.86

Monday night Ballet

AndrewLancel: I'm watching some ballet with @charliecondou. People will talk

Confidential_CC: @AndrewLancel @charliecondou nope you worry too much - many of my straight male friends come round and watch ballet with me x

Janhatesmarmite: @AndrewLancel @charliecondou Depends whether it's the Sugar Plum Fairy! xxx

SWEARING THIN
missamandalamb: @Charliecondou All good here lovely, really busy and Willow just gets better and better! It's such a great age. Wd b grt to see u soon x

Charliecondou: @missamandalamb yes, let's arrange an A&F reunion @Angela_Griffin

caitlinmoran: @Charliecondou Alas, I'm running to catch the train straight after my "talk" OH THIS IS RUBBISH :-(

Charliecondou: @caitlinmoran oh piss. Well we'll come anyway

caitlinmoran: @Charliecondou *horrified face* oh god, don't. It's me talking about my vagina - and not even the best stories. You know those hahah

JOJEHARVEY: @Charliecondou can you not swear on Twitter? It upsets my nervous disposition... x

Tom_In_Oz_: Well FFS then we'll use abbreviations RT @JOJEHARVEY: @Charliecondou can you not swear on Twitter? It upsets my nervous disposition... x

Charliecondou: @JOJEHARVEY Fuck, sorry!

jane

HRWright: Childishly excited about dinner at @quaglinos with @CJTarbett tomorrow. It was my first 'posh' London restaurant experience many moons ago!

Confidential_CC: @HRWright @quaglinos @CJTarbett and how many moons have you seen there?

HRWright: Just pulled off a nifty feat of detective work to track down a boy a friend met yesterday but didn't get details for. I AM MISS MARPLE.

Confidential_CC: @HRWright can we be less formal and call you Jane?

HRWright: @Confidential_CC I should think not! Only friends how have known me over 50 years call me Jane!

Confidential_CC: @HRWright I am friendly and I am 53...is that close enough babe? Erm, Jane?

AMY

Charliecondou: Has anyone else got "Back to Black" stuck in their head?

Brendan_Surrey: @Charliecondou yep :o(

HRWright: @Charliecondou In my case it's been Fuckery (Me & Mr Jones) but yes, have had an Amy song on loop in my head since Saturday :-(

CREAKY

RealSharHorgan: When your knee creaks during sex do you say 'there goes the old knee' or do you say 'shhh, did you hear the crickets?' #onlyworksonholiday

Confidential_CC: @RealSharHorgan 'D' none of the above x

RealSharHorgan: @Confidential_CC pretend you both can't hear it? x

Confidential_CC: @RealSharHorgan erm, and if you creak in a forest....?

RealSharHorgan: @Confidential_CC if you're having sex in a forest and no one can hear your knee creaking did it really creak? Is that what you mean?

Confidential_CC: @RealSharHorgan yes my love and of course there's the classic: "The sound of one knee creaking!"

Coronation Street gay star to become a father for the second time

By Margaret Finn on 25/07/2011

http://www.musicrooms.net

Kim Marsh let the cat out of the bag about her co-star Charlie Condou in her magazine column.

Speaking in her regular column in New! Kim said 'My friend Charlie Condou... came to visit last week and told me some exciting news...

‘He and his best friend Catherine are having another baby together. I'm delighted for him!'

Charlie, who stars as Sean Tully’s partner Marcus Dent in the soap, already shares a two year old daughter Georgia Mae, with his friend Catherine Kanter.

The pair was assisted in their endeavours to become parents with the help of IVF treatment and it seems likely they pair have been through the process once again.

Presumably the new baby, a boy, will join his big sister in spending half his time at each parent’s house.

Charlie lives in Islington with his long term partner, Dr Cameron Laux.

No comments:

Post a Comment