Sunday, July 24, 2011

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.84

comedy gold

jamesgfarrell: @Charliecondou Lovely to meet you (and Cameron). Thank you for letting us base our sitcom on you x

Charliecondou: @jamesgfarrell Hahaha anytime x

SATURDAY NIGHT

juliehes: @Charliecondou Charlie, you going to see Caitlin at waterstone's on Thursday love? If so can I tag along? X

Charliecondou: @juliehes I didn’t know about it but yes!! I'll see if she's free for dinner

Charliecondou: @caitlinmoran are you free for dinner on Thur in Manchester with me and @juliehes ??

RMcGee33: @juliehes @Charliecondou we will chin it together Julie, worst case I will buy you a pint before I tour with #BGSOB

Charliecondou: Funniest thing Ive seen all week http://t.co/iJrrfUS

twinsdad72: @Charliecondou how you doing matey glad to hear of the news mate congrats pal

Charliecondou: @twinsdad72 Cheers fella, you ok?

twinsdad72: @Charliecondou yes all good mate I'm coming with boys on 5th Aug so hopefully I'll see you and have a chat

SATURDAY NIGHT KARAOKE

twinsmum67: @twinsdad72 should have had some food. He's p*ssed karaokeing to Mac The Knife with empty wine bottle, love it x yfrog.com/h2uuuthlj

Tom_In_Oz_: @twinsmum67 @twinsdad72 as long as he can keep a tune quick get the vid on YouTube x

twinsmum67: @Tom_In_Oz_ he cheated and mimed when I turned to video. Lol x

IT’S A KNOCK OUT

radioleary: Loving the hyperbole of these commentators.

Confidential_CC: @radioleary And the new British heavyweight champion.... ?

radioleary: @Confidential_CC Fury baby, Fury.

Confidential_CC: @radioleary news to Oz is slow....other side of planet and all that!!

radioleary: Right me lovelies off to bed. Thanks for the tweets today. Rotten weekend, say a little prayer to your God/Darwinian scholar for Norway/Amy Ta.

Confidential_CC: @radioleary right-o the weekend has been captured on the Condou & Tovey blogs. Sad is an understatement x

sad news

YehJacqui: @Charliecondou moya's dad sadly passed away today..just thought I'd tell u as ur on my timeline x

Charliecondou: @YehJacqui Oh no, thats terrible. I'll text her xx

No comments:

Post a Comment