Friday, May 27, 2011

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.34

jfjford: @Charliecondou omg

Charliecondou: @jfjford Leave it in the Green Room, I'll sign it for you


Brighton Equality Walk

A record number of Walkers took part in Stonewall's Equality Walk!

504 Walkers raised over £50,000 for the charity

Stonewall’s eighth annual Brighton Equality Walk on Sunday 1 May, supported by American Express, raised over £50,000 for the lesbian, gay and bisexual equality charity. A record breaking 504 walkers basked in the Sunday sunshine joining Coronation Street star Charlie Condou, Lip Service’s Heather Peace and Deputy Chief Constable of Sussex Police Giles York on the 10k Walk.

rudedoodle: #corrie just makes me want to watch Nathan Barley these days @Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @rudedoodle ;-)

rudedoodle: @Charliecondou ASHHHHCROFFFT

jenniemcalpine: @juliehes @Charliecondou My life is just sick sick sick these days!

Charliecondou: RT @jenniemcalpine: Dig yourself out of this one John!!

Mrs_Doodles: @jenniemcalpine Does john get found out next week?

sally_lindsay: So I'm actually going out of the house tonight!! Taking @drummerwhitey out for an early birthday dinner..might even wear heels! Steady on...

Charliecondou: @sally_lindsay he'd look good in heels

sarajcox: Ok folks. Here we go.. The wait is over. Enjoy. Especially you @davidvitty

Charliecondou: @sarajcox we are having EXACTLY that for dinner (except yorkshire puds instead of chips)

sarajcox: @Charliecondou mmmm amazing. Home made yorkshires?!

Charliecondou: @sarajcox yes! (no)

VickyEntwistle: Feeling a little tipsy now! But Heehoo what are holidays for? Andy here Sunday so got to clean Villa tomorrow! Always a down side! ha!

Charliecondou: @VickyEntwistle ello! Xxx

VickyEntwistle: @Charliecondou Hello Gorgeous! How are you!

Charliecondou: @VickyEntwistle good ta, you ok love?

VickyEntwistle: @Charliecondou Yeah in spain!Bit cloudy today but still lovely!My goal is to resemble cleo laine!Iv'e got 4 weeks!What do ya think! :0)

Charliecondou: @VickyEntwistle Yeah, just get a dodgy perm and you're halfway there x

gracedent: Duran Duran have cancelled. Sob.

clarebalding1: @gracedent no no no no no no no to infinity. Going slightly doolally at Hammersmith tube station. *screams at everyone*: NO!

tracey_thorn: @clarebalding1 @gracedent They heard what I said about them *cackles* (No. I take that back. I'm sorry really. I am. *sorry face*)

EmmaK67: @tracey_thorn Has Duran Duran cancelling got anything to DO WITH YOU? *suspicious eyes*

tracey_thorn: @EmmaK67 Is it my fault if they got wind of what I said about them, re-thought their entire career, and decided it was best to split up?

EmmaK67: @tracey_thorn T-Biddy. My birthday lies in ruination. I am inclined to blame you

Charliecondou: @EmmaK67 @tracey_thorn I think to make amends, Tracey should sing us their ENTIRE back catalogue at the party on the 4th

Charliecondou: RT @emmafreud: Is there anybody in the world who doesn't now know that its @EmmaK67's birthday tomorrow. She is going to be 51!!!

ShaneRobinsonUK: @Charliecondou really nice to meet you the other day in manchester :) loved ur shades........xx

Charliecondou: @ShaneRobinsonUK ha cheers mate, xx

ShaneRobinsonUK: @Charliecondou no worries mate! How are you :) xx

Charliecondou: @DavidHoylesNest I cant reply to your message darling cos you're not following me x

DavidHoylesNest: @Charliecondou I Am NOW Darlink !!! XXX

Charliecondou: @DavidHoylesNest marvellous, I'll be up tue to fri so will give you a tinkle xx

Charliecondou: I’m rocking out to THIS today

No comments:

Post a Comment