Friday, August 15, 2014

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.1173

LOLLIBOP
Charliecondou: Completely over-excited about @lollibopuk today. Much more than my kids, which is a worry. Will you be there @alexwinterstv ?
bryony_gordon: @Charliecondou @lollibopuk I wish I was going. Justin!
Charliecondou: @bryony_gordon @lollibopuk I know!!!
bryony_gordon: @Charliecondou @lollibopuk will you get his autograph for me?
Charliecondou: @realchrisjarvis sitting in the audience at @lollibopuk waiting for your show!!
realchrisjarvis: “@Charliecondou: @realchrisjarvis sitting in the audience at @lollibopuk waiting for your show!!” Oh the pressure!!! See you in 2 mins x
mphe9: @Charliecondou @realchrisjarvis @lollibopuk I knew I'd just spotted you hiding behind a pillar!!
Ellasanti: @Charliecondou lovely to meet you today! I hope you and the family enjoyed the rest of Lollibop.x


lollibopuk: @Charliecondou thanks for coming today! Hope you and the family had a great time x
Charliecondou: @lollibopuk It was amazing, thanks so much! x

lyndawilson14: @Charliecondou family day with your beautiful children. Any chance of a signed pic for her? Would make her life!! #preciousfamilytime
Charliecondou: @lyndawilson14 of course. Send a letter via my agent (united artists) and I'll sort it x

lyndawilson14: @Charliecondou thank you so much, she will be soooo happy! Hope you had a great day xx

CarouselJen: Thanks for coming today @Charliecondou Lovely to catch up x
Charliecondou: @CarouselJen thanks for looking after us so well. See you soon x

NEXT FALL

TerriPaddock: Oops. Mistyped on of my #FF to @Charliecondou. Looking forward to seeing you in @NextFallLND @ catching up, Charlie. It's been ages x
Charliecondou: @TerriPaddock @NextFallLND it certainly has xxx

ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK
Confidential_CC: @Charliecondou lookie lookie @birbigs is coming to OITNB http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/mike-birbiglia-lands-role-orange-725672
Charliecondou: @Confidential_CC @birbigs @THR amazing!! 

WHAT DAY IS IT?
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: Apparently today is international apostrophe day. Seriously, who decides this rubbish?

NicolaLH: @Charliecondou Kelsey Grammar?

Confidential_CC: @Charliecondou and when does Jonatton Yeah? celebrate "Question Mark" day?
justinmoorhouse
justinmoorhouse: @Charliecondou I dont know.
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @justinmoorhouse tsk

dodgethedraft: @CHIMPSINSOCKS @Charliecondou Shit, I thought it was 'Ass Trophy Day' - I've already awarded three.

AlCoomer: @Charliecondou its one of those idea's thatll never catch on s'adly.

CHIMPSINSOCKS: @Charliecondou I just thought it would be a good idea...

papabouche: @Charliecondou if it was national exclamation mark day I would get involved!!! #loveagoodexclamation

Sparkle__Monkey: @Charliecondou Bibbles like Jonnatan Yeah? x

mancculturebear: @Charliecondou Idiot's

alighirl77: @Charliecondou They have days for everything now.They should have a fuck right off with your annoying days day!x

BarnabyEdwards: @Charliecondou A t'wat.

Amyj90nes2: @IanCrayhill @Charliecondou *it's* rubbish

gbretski: @Charliecondou "apparently he added it by deed-pole"

WONDER WHY
ross_adams: @furquan pic
Charliecondou: @ross_adams @furquan I can tell you exactly why

furquan: @Charliecondou @ross_adams ...because there are never any good looking comedians. You're right Charlie.

Charliecondou: @furquan @ross_adams I rest my case

BAKE OFF
Philippa_Perry: @fionalaird ooooh I'm loving bakeoff.
fionalaird: @Philippa_Perry Yes, bakeoff is *marvellous*. That LOOK Mary gave the bloke who wasn't going to make his own fondant https://vine.co/v/MYHhhnI0nZp 
Philippa_Perry: @fionalaird we were all with her. THE SHAME. You could hear the bell of death. I bet they make a feature of it on spin off show 9pm tonite.
Charliecondou: @Philippa_Perry @fionalaird me and Cam actually gasped
Philippa_Perry: @Charliecondou @fionalaird I HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE SHOCKED IN MY LIFE. #boughtfondant
Charliecondou: @Philippa_Perry @fionalaird imagine what it must be like being his parents right now!

fionalaird: @Charliecondou @Philippa_Perry The shame! Unimaginable. *shakes head* #boughtfondant

RED SKY IN MORNING
grahnort: Shepherds warning!
mariamcerlane: @grahnort Beautiful! Up early Mrs. Miggins?
grahnort: @mariamcerlane washing floors baking scones!
Charliecondou: @grahnort @mariamcerlane I can't open that picture. Is it something filthy?

NAME SAKE
Charliecondou: @TarynManning did you change your surname from Feathered? #medievaljokes
TarynManning: @Charliecondou my dogs name is Penguin Goldenvoice Feathertail Manning. Is that why 
Charliecondou: @TarynManning no but that is THE best dogs name ever! http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarring_and_feathering

CHARLIE'S PIECE
RealMattLucas: Variety just described me as 'openly gay', as if the piece was written in 1989 or something.
MrTimDunn: @RealMattLucas the super @Charliecondou wrote some wise words of note on this last week.
Charliecondou: @MrTimDunn @RealMattLucas I did indeed http://attitude.co.uk/charlie-condou-open/
ParisLees: Yes! @AttitudeMag has more digital readers than GQ and Men's Health! I chat to @charliecondou in our brand new issue. http://www.pocketmags.com/viewmagazine.aspx?titleid=1&title=Attitude
Charliecondou: RT @ParisLees: Yes! @AttitudeMag has more digital readers than GQ and Men's Health! I chat to @Charliecondou in our brand new issue. http://www.pocketmags.com/viewmagazine.aspx?titleid=1&title=Attitude

No comments:

Post a Comment