Wednesday, August 13, 2014

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.1172

STATION TO STATION

Charliecondou: @VirginTrains can you follow me so I can DM you?

VirginTrains: @charliecondou Sure thing Charlie. ^JJ

Charliecondou: Amazing service from the team at @VirginTrains today. Thanks so much for all your help

gillywalshy: @Charliecondou ' extras ? '

kateshxttle: Ella just thought she'd seen Martin Freeman in Warrington train station.....it was Marcus off Corrie

alicearnold1: And who do we bump into on the train? @Charliecondou It's a small world!

Charliecondou: “@alicearnold1: And who do we bump into on the train? @Charliecondou It's a small world!” I think it's called "stalking"

alicearnold1: @Charliecondou who's stalking who?

Charliecondou: @alicearnold1 either way

emilyannecurran: @Charliecondou even at the most inappropriate of times I still manage to stalk someone. Lovely to of met you. Hope you got home safe.

Charliecondou: @emilyannecurran haha you too x

SAVE A LIFE TODAY
Charliecondou: Help @BobbyCNorris find a match for his mum. Sign up to the @AnthonyNolan register http://anthonynolan.org #SaveBobbysMum #savealifetoday
HayleyNovember: @Charliecondou @AnthonyNolan I really want to be a donor but I'm too old.
Charliecondou: @HayleyNovember @AnthonyNolan seriously? I didn't know there was an age limit
HayleyNovember: @Charliecondou @AnthonyNolan 16-30. Such a shame but I guess there's good medical reason. I donate blood instead and on organ donor reg.
Charliecondou: @HayleyNovember I can't donate blood, on account of being a gay
HayleyNovember: @Charliecondou What? WHY? Hang on a minute that makes NO sense. What's the reason?
Charliecondou: @HayleyNovember it's outdated thinking, but the assumption is we're more likely to be HIV+
HayleyNovember: @Charliecondou We should sort this out! Surely anyone that's been Magaluf mamading should def NOT be allowed then?!
JOJEHARVEY: @HayleyNovember @Charliecondou Anthony Nolan Trust don't let you donate if you have a partner who is HIV. They let me join at 40... Odd..
HayleyNovember: @JOJEHARVEY @Charliecondou With the HIV test so quick now (i've had it) I don't know why this would be an issue. Mmm curious....
Charliecondou: @HayleyNovember @JOJEHARVEY it's totally outdated and needs readdressing

No comments:

Post a Comment