Tuesday, April 22, 2014

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.1062

PROVOCATIVE GOK
therealgokwan: In my mad rush I've put on my evening cologne instead of my daytime.. I'm smelling really very sultry and provocative #justsaying
Charliecondou: @therealgokwan slut!
therealgokwan: “@Charliecondou: @therealgokwan slut!” Lol... Easy now... Although you may have a point! X

therealgokwan: Quick shower, then racing into town for lunch before my date with @AlanCarr tonight. He'd better keeps his hands to himself this time! X

AlanCarr: Wow @therealgokwan has only gone and got us Blithe Spirit tickets with Angela Lansbury!! At least if there's a murder we're in safe hands!!

Charliecondou: @AlanCarr @therealgokwan I wanna come! We'd be like the gay sugababes

Gatz77: @Charliecondou @AlanCarr @therealgokwan which version?

Charliecondou: @Gatz77 @AlanCarr @therealgokwan I don't give a shit as long as I'm Mutya

therealgokwan: “@Charliecondou: @AlanCarr @therealgokwan I wanna come! We'd be like the gay sugababes” I'm so Heidi right now! gettting my freak like me ON

AlanCarr: @Charliecondou @therealgokwan and we'll replace you with Angela when we're bored of you ;) x

Charliecondou: @AlanCarr @therealgokwan Merkel?

AlanCarr: @Charliecondou @therealgokwan Lansbury!! X

Charliecondou: @AlanCarr @therealgokwan they'd both be better than me to be fair

YOU ARE SOUL

alanhalsall: Cash my gold bellend's @alanhalsall @JackPShepherd88 @MarkWright_  pic.twitter.com/YK2tlsmjwy

VickyEntwistle: @alanhalsall @JackPShepherd88 @MarkWright_ Hard to pick which one!! (Marry,Shag, throw of cliff!!) Ha!

Charliecondou: @VickyEntwistle @alanhalsall @JackPShepherd88 @MarkWright_ it's like watching a Triga DVD (Google it)

THE DRUM

_DaCattos: I really really love drums

Charliecondou: @_DaCattos you're like a ginger Phil Collins

UP FOR IT
toddlerlex: Do any of you rag tag bunch also go to Shoreditch House? I *need* someone to come the gym with me and shame me into working harder.

Charliecondou: @toddlerlex I do! I'll be well up for that when I'm done oop north

REPLACEMENT WANTED
Confidential_CC: BREAKING:
Charlie Condou is the new Bruce! 

MARCUS STORY SO FAR
Confidential_CC:
# For those who never watch Corrie #MARCUSstorysofar
(click pic to enlarge)

MANCHESTER
Charliecondou: I've checked myself into a fancy hotel in Manchester. It has a spa. Or maybe that was a Spar
Damian Sandys
munchkindamo: @Charliecondou Beautiful Snapchat pics! Hope you're having a lovely holiday weekend xx
PeripateNic: @Charliecondou treat yourself to a Londis facial
Charliecondou: @PeripateNic they have a steam room. It's been ages since I've had a facial in a steam room etc
PeripateNic: @Charliecondou hahahaha how's your Easter been, Nino?
KershawTom: @Charliecondou room service?
Charliecondou: @KershawTom I'm counting on it
KershawTom: @Charliecondou And an oversized dressing gown? Bliss.
brianfruity: @Charliecondou hope it's not called basement?? Cause that's no hotel
Charliecondou: @brianfruity oh
brianfruity: @Charliecondou lol Daily mail would have a field day... However if it's hotel I think it's nice
Gatz77: @Charliecondou Leave the door on the latch. I'm on my way
Charliecondou: @Gatz77 why not. I've got two complimentary towelling bathrobes
Gatz77: @Charliecondou Oh can we get pedicures and talk about boys?

streetworker01: @Charliecondou @Gatz77 How come I never get an offer like that?

Gatz77: @streetworker01 @Charliecondou I'm essentially a fame whore.
Charliecondou: @Gatz77 @streetworker01 whereas Martin is just a whore
Gatz77: @Charliecondou @streetworker01 Ooooooh burn! Martin if I were you I'd kill that bitch off!
streetworker01: @Charliecondou @Gatz77 My reputation precedes me!
brianfruity: @streetworker01 @Charliecondou @Gatz77 ahhh Martin are the rumours true
streetworker01: @brianfruity @Charliecondou @Gatz77 Sadly, yes...
brianfruity: @streetworker01 @Charliecondou @Gatz77 nothing sad about that 
Leemountjoy: Always something going on In Manchester pic.twitter.com/2PbJtalPJx
sally_lindsay: @Leemountjoy I think that's us! #mountpleasant
Charliecondou: @sally_lindsay @Leemountjoy it's not us, we've got the day off
Charliecondou: @sally_lindsay @Leemountjoy it's not us, we've got the day off
justinmoorhouse: @Charliecondou @sally_lindsay @Leemountjoy it’s not me. I don’t get any work. Bloody casting directors.
Charliecondou: @justinmoorhouse @sally_lindsay @Leemountjoy hahaha
LawrenceJody: @Charliecondou @sally_lindsay Omg! !! Are you going into #MountPleasant ... I love it, And you would be a brilliant addition!!
Charliecondou: @LawrenceJody @sally_lindsay yes. Yes I am. Sally got me a part!
LawrenceJody: @Charliecondou @sally_lindsay Sooooo pleased!!! Was sad you left Corrie but you've stepped straight into another favourite!! #congrats
Charliecondou: @LawrenceJody @sally_lindsay (not really)
Georgie Holland
GeorgieHolland1: 70% sure am in a restaurant w Marcus from corrie

GeorgieHolland1: might even stretch to 80% once av neCKeD a SHERRy

MISTAKEN IDENTITY
misterhsk: Yet again I'm mistaken for Omid Djalili
Charliecondou: @misterhsk you mean you're not Omid Djalili?
misterhsk: @Charliecondou I'm whoever your wasn't me to be....
Charliecondou: @misterhsk you're clearly drunk
misterhsk: @Charliecondou yes
Janey Godley
JaneyGodley: @Charliecondou @misterhsk am often mistaken for Sophia Loren...but I just accept it now

MEN
therealroseanne: Males must cease sex
Charliecondou: @therealroseanne even with ourselves?

ROOM SERVICE FROM OZ
SirThomasWynne: @Charliecondou call and catch up with P
Charliecondou: @SirThomasWynne you read my mind!
SirThomasWynne: @Charliecondou can't help it I was born this way! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment