Friday, April 26, 2013

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.695

NOT TOO SPICY
Joe_Stone_
Joe_Stone_: Lovely chatting with you @Charliecondou - still waiting for my jealousy to subside about dining with the Spice Girls
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @Joe_Stone_ really nice talking to you! Sorry about the spice girls, and ill race you to girls aloud
ChasCondouBlog
ChasCondouBlog: @Joe_Stone_  HE'S NOT FOND OF GERI, YA KNOW  @Charliecondou 

A BIT OF A LET DOWN

PaulBurston: #Polari tonight and I have a face like a shrunken balloon.

ChasCondouBlog: @PaulBurston you need some one to blow you ..... up (was gonna say blow job but that would be rude)

PaulBurston: @ChasCondouBlog cheeky!

ChasCondouBlog: @PaulBurston it's better than cheesy x

AND THEY SAID IT WOULDN'T LAST! 
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: Happy 2nd birthday to @ChasCondouBlog run by the marvellous @SirThomasWynne . He knows more about me than I do!
ChasCondouBlog: @Charliecondou happy anniversary to us x
Blog4CharlieCondouCharlie Condou Fans
SirThomasWynne: @Charliecondou and happy anniversary from me also
# 2 years of blogging
# 695 posts
# A daily average readership of between 6,000 - 11,000 people

BIKINIS...AND HOW TO SCORE ONE!
KlassMyleene: CONGRATS @sophie_monroe. Correct. You win one of my @littlewoods bikinis. Please follow them, they'll DM you. #myleenesbikinigiveaway
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @KlassMyleene me and Cam are going to Miami next week. Can we have bikinis too?

NO SAUCE PLEASE WE'RE BRITISH
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @aliJcorrie I had a dream about you last night. You'll be glad to hear it wasn't a saucy one. I've been having too many of those lately

G3 AWARDS TONIGHT
damoncorrie
damoncorrie: @Charliecondou woo hoo! Definitely a fun Friday ahead, Charles xx
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: Having it large with @damoncorrie tonight! By large I mean I'm planning on being out til 10
damoncorrie
damoncorrie: @Charliecondou and if we're out til 10, who knows what mischief we could get up to ? X

DanHughesOnline: looking forward to the @OutInTheCityMag & @g3editor awards tonight with @chrisscousewife @Markscousewife & our host @Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @DanHughesOnline @OutInTheCityMag @g3editor @chrisscousewife @Markscousewife see you there x
Rena_Brannan
Rena_Brannan: Tonight my wife @sophieannaward MC's with the charming @Charliecondou and she's not too bad either @g3editor @OutInTheCityMag Readers Awards

DICK AND DOM DAZE
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @OwenJones84 you were great on telly the other night, but nothing compared to your Dick n Dom days 
laurenlaverne
laurenlaverne: @Charliecondou @OwenJones84 Was that last week?
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @laurenlaverne @OwenJones84 hard to tell, Owen's looked the same age for years (ie 12)
OwenJones84
OwenJones84: @Charliecondou @laurenlaverne I was so chuffed I got to wear my little tie as well!
laurenlaverne: @OwenJones84 @Charliecondou I'm sure Dick and Dom were delighted to hear your views on why Thatcherism was a national catastrophe. X
Brendan_Surrey
Brendan_Surrey: @laurenlaverne @OwenJones84 @Charliecondou Katie Hopkins never got to do Dick 'n' Dom. Still bitter
laurenlaverne: @Brendan_Surrey @OwenJones84 @Charliecondou They're probably relieved, though. People have been msging me about her ever since the show...

CORRIE CAST: CAN'T BOWL, CAN'T CATCH !
lane_paula
lane_paula: To say I was the only girl I did quite well. The boys in the cast are very competitive though!
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @lane_paula who went?? #neverinvited
lane_paula
lane_paula: @Charliecondou  Aaw next time! It was after the meeting. Ben, IPD, John @fountain1987 and Mikey. Thinking about setting up a bowling team!
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @lane_paula I'm in!! I'm really good* at bowling, I'd be great! (*not very good)

27 TINY REASONS
TahmohPenikett: 27 Reasons Kids Are Pretty Much Just Tiny Drunk Adults http://www.buzzfeed.com/awesomer/reasons-kids-are-pretty-much-just-tiny-drunk-adults … via @buzzfeed
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @TahmohPenikett my 1 year old son has just started walking. It's like being out with a drunk midget

I WORE SANDALS (AND A SMILE) - WHAT WOULD YOU CHOOSE?
HouseofHaughton: Seriously though, what do you wear on your last day at work?
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @HouseofHaughton wear your Gestapo uniform
HouseofHaughton
HouseofHaughton: @Charliecondou it's at the dry cleaners!
HRWright: Good luck to @HouseofHaughton on his last day at @THTorguk - he was a joy to work with there and is a lovely friend.
ChasCondouBlog: @HouseofHaughton @HRWright @THTorguk Tom I retired last Nov. I wore sandals, high waist shorts & a trilby - retired from teaching in style!

DAWN PORTER HASN'T SEEN IT!!!
hotpatooties: There are two types of people - those who have seen Game of Thrones, and those who haven't. I haven't.
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @hotpatooties you realise you are now going to gets thousands of tweets saying if they've seen it or not? I haven't FYI
shebahronay
shebahronay: @Charliecondou @hotpatooties me neither. Surmise in 140 characters?
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @shebahronay @hotpatooties well obviously we can't surmise, we haven't seen it!!
shebahronay
shebahronay: @Charliecondou @hotpatooties but you must have heard a lot from those that spout on about it. I don't get out.
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @shebahronay @hotpatooties I know you see Alfie Allen's bum. Some gays were talking about it on the train
shebahronay
shebahronay: @Charliecondou @hotpatooties plus, are "they" a "type" of people who see it? We may not be, you see. Or is on Sky? I don't have Sky
caitlinmoran
caitlinmoran: @Charliecondou @shebahronay @hotpatooties This is the best episode of "The Late Review" ever.
shebahronay
shebahronay: @Charliecondou @hotpatooties you see - THOSE type of people.
shebahronay
shebahronay: @caitlinmoran @Charliecondou @hotpatooties Is it about toilets? Thrones and bums?
shebahronay
shebahronay: @Charliecondou in other news, have you seen: GAMU IS BACK!
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @shebahronay of COURSE!! I met her a few weeks ago. I love Gamu

THE DERMOT O'LEARY BLOG RE-TWEETED BY DAWN PORTER 
THE CHARLIE CONDOU BLOG RE-TWEETED BY CHRIS O’DOWD
Actor Chris O'Dowd sent congrats and tweeted the CCC blog link to his following when the Charlie Condou Blog celebrated 300 posts.
Click pictures to enlarge:


WORLD PRIDE POWER LIST 
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: RT @OutInTheCityMag: There are influential LGBT people all around the world. Who do YOU think should make the #WPPL13?  http://www.worldpridepowerlist.com

No comments:

Post a Comment