Thursday, November 29, 2012

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.547

THE NATION QUAKES
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @NatalieGumede erm, have you watched yourself on telly lately? THE WHOLE NATION IS SCARED OF YOU
Natalie Gumede
NatalieGumede: @Charliecondou: *blank face* *checks on rabbit stew*
gaspeprincess
gaspeprincess: @Charliecondou @nataliegumede Actually, Canada is equally petrified.


MY STATION IN LIFE
annaraefm
annaraefm: Ran to Euston  batted the #xfactor contestants out of the way, saying hi to Chris Maloney and then met the amazing @charliecondou at station
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @annaraefm hello! @realsamia was right behind me
annaraefm
annaraefm: @Charliecondou @realsamia can't believe I didn't notice. Obviously was too worn out after running through euston.
Samia Ghadie
realsamia: How funny bumping into @Charliecondou at Euston and he didn't recognise me! #thatsshowbiz
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: You're smaller in real life @realsamia #thatsshowbiz
streetworker01
streetworker01: @realsamia @charliecondou Oh, that's happened to me, Samia. Although I fear he was just avoiding me... x
Blog4CharlieCondou
Confidential_CC: Martin has he lifted the restraining order yet? @streetworker01  @realsamia  @charliecondou
ianplunkett
ianplunkett: @Charliecondou Saw you this evening at Euston Station with Samia. Wish I had the courage to say hello. So hello now! x
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @ianplunkett next time!

STRICTLY BALL ROOM
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: What's with this hands-down-the-front-of-the-trousers thing teenage boys do? In my day that was called masturbating in public
Brendan_Surrey
Brendan_Surrey: @Charliecondou *watches Charlie cycle past on his penny farthing* get hep, daddio, smeggy handshakes are well cool!
Nick_Wilson22
Nick_Wilson22: @Charliecondou they're trying to find it or if its still there!
Linda_Laroo
Linda_Laroo: @Charliecondou and then they touch everything! There is teenage ball sweat everywhere these days.
DanielMRussell
DanielMRussell: @Charliecondou Confucius said*: "Man with hands down the front of trousers feels cocky all day." *allegedly
lumpss
lumpss: @Charliecondou it's horrible, chavs are only ones affected thankfully #scum

BALLROOM
Jodie Harsh
jodieharsh: Tonight's its all about @roomserviceclub The weekend starts here. #werkmegoddamnit
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @jodieharsh @roomserviceclub do you pay $10 to get in the ball?

A LOT OF MALONEY
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: RT @3am: Maloney's second song is Hero - and we just saw someone down two glasses of red wine in quick succession.

101 THINGS YOU CAN DO WITH A MOBILE PHONE
Meghan C
michkeegan: “@lane_paula: We are back inside now after the coldest morning EVER!!!!”. ermmmmm IM NOT!!!!!!!! X
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @michkeegan @lane_paula no phones on set Keegs
Meghan C
michkeegan: @Charliecondou @lane_paula I need it for heat!!! I'm using anything right now! :( xx

WORKS DO
BATB Shaw Theatre
batbshaw: @olivermellor and @olliedith in rehearsals... 

Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @batbshaw @olivermellor hey mate, who's doing the press for the panto? We should organise a work outing! X
Oliver Mellor
olivermellor: @Charliecondou @batbshaw absolutely! I'll call u x 

TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS *WINK*
Dylandesouza
Dylandesouza: @toddlerlex Hi Alexis, no sorry we don't. You could try @clinicafiore around the corner. Flavio will take good care of you. Dylan
toddlerlex
toddlerlex: @Dylandesouza thanks Dylan! Will take up the recommendation, much appreciated. Have a good day!
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @toddlerlex @Dylandesouza oh get a room
Dylandesouza
Dylandesouza: @Charliecondou @toddlerlex que? You have a filthy mind Charlie..you used to be so innocent..
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @Dylandesouza @toddlerlex yes, until I met you
Dylandesouza
Dylandesouza: @Charliecondou haha yes sorry about that! X
toddlerlex
toddlerlex: @Charliecondou @dylandesouza :O it's called having manners Charlie! Mind out of the gutter
liamwaterloo
liamwaterloo: @Dylandesouza @Charliecondou We had a room once. He revealed a lot. I even recorded it.
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @liamwaterloo @Dylandesouza yes, but you paid me #coffeeandeggsandwich 

CATTY RESPONSE
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: RT @caitlinmoran: Leveson recommends "No more features on Gangnam style, abolition of the phrase 'wine o'clock', more pictures of cats."

SIX PACK SHOPPING
iPad-dy
_Paddy_White_: Me in a towel 
 Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @_Paddy_White_ my eye was immediately drawn to the selfridges bag. Naked man vs shopping #gaydilemma
iPad-dy
_Paddy_White_: @Charliecondou LOL I guess it's a good couple of options tho

THE OLD BOY MAKES A REQUEST
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @lizmatthewspr it's my 40th in January. PLEASE try not to get pregnant @Del_Von_Boy
Del_Von_Boy
Del_Von_Boy: @Charliecondou @lizmatthewspr Who, me??? 
lizmatthewspr
lizmatthewspr: @Charliecondou @Del_Von_Boy LOLZ - we promise!!!

PLZ GO HAYEWIRE (SIC)
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: Please vote for my good mate @mrdavidhaye to stay on @imacelebrity , phone 09020442405 or mobile 6442405, go on, he's a good lad #VoteHaye
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @boxingbooth @MrBobbyRich shouldn't you two be in Oz? And which one of you waxed his arse before that shower clip??
Adam Booth
boxingbooth: @charliecondou >>> @MrBobbyRich is the one that submits monthly expenses for Manscara and backcracksack therapy!

THE NOTHING
thanksdan
thanksdan: I'm not hungover, I'm not hungover, I'm not hungover, I'm not hungover, I'm sat with one sock on staring into the infinite nothingness. 
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @thanksdan Thats not a hangover. Its just Early-onset Alzheimer's. You're welcome x 
thanksdan
thanksdan: @Charliecondou WHO AM I????? Thanks poppet xx

IPB
DOES ‘FAGHAG’ LEAVE 
A BAD TASTE IN YOUR MOUTH?
 josh.blue: With regards to the Corrie storyline, I think it's a really interesting one, that the two characters have developed such strong feelings for one another regardless of gender/sexuality. I've been in that situation myself, but I agree that it's been poorly written. Once they'd kissed, it progressed to them sleeping together far too quickly - that would have been a major step on Marcus's part and would have involved a lot of soul-searching rather than the quick jump into bed we saw on screen. 
NiallAti: I disagree. there’s no blueprint on how things develop. I knew 2 card carrying scene queens who had relationships with their faghags, no navel gazing included. 
CaseStudy: That fact that we still call a woman who has a gay friend a faghag is a bit disconcerting. 
NiallAti: so if these two women both openly and freely referred to themselves as faghags and their male friends, who on occasion called themselves fags/queers/poofs etc. didn't mind then I suppose they should defer to you. I see. 
CaseStudy: I'm not talking about any particular woman. I'm talking about all women with gay friends. Some gay men don't mind being called fags. I do. Some women who have gay friends don't mind being called faghags. I know some who will say a thing or two if you refer to them as such. It may be something you throw around when you're socializing, but it's just an unnecessary thing to say when you're in general company.

No comments:

Post a Comment