Wednesday, February 29, 2012

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.261

MARRY ME LEAP DAY
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: I imagine loads of women will propose to me today
tvgrief
tvgrief: @Charliecondou yeah right!
lisafaulkner1
lisafaulkner1: @Charliecondou Marry me Charlie Condou!!!!!
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @lisafaulkner1 Where's my fucking ring??
lisafaulkner1
lisafaulkner1: @Charliecondou on the front of the my little pony magazine in the newsagents :)
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @lisafaulkner1 Go on then, as long as Stacks is cool with sharing our marital bed
lisafaulkner1
lisafaulkner1: @Charliecondou can cam get in too?!!
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @lisafaulkner1 Oh, thats a given
lisafaulkner1
lisafaulkner1: @Charliecondou or even a gibbon
jenbradly
jenbradly: @Charliecondou you did sound lovely on radio 4 the other day, but I have a hunch I'm not your type.
LeaderAbrahams
LeaderAbrahams: @Charliecondou how could they resist those fine features Charlie! Lol hope you are well x
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @LeaderAbrahams well quite! x
streetworker01
streetworker01: @Charliecondou I've had to disappoint 5 already and it's not 8.00am yet.
missamandalamb
missamandalamb: @Charliecondou Marry me please!!!! X
_DanielRyan
_DanielRyan: @missamandalamb @Charliecondou Erm Amanda, you appear to accidentally tweeted Charlie instead of me. Silly!!
missamandalamb
missamandalamb: @_DanielRyan @charliecondou can I have you both? I'm greedy xx
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @missamandalamb I'm sorry, you're on a waiting list x
missamandalamb
missamandalamb: @Charliecondou Jesus!!!! How far down the list am I?
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @missamandalamb well I've bumped you up a bit because you're pretty. But I have to say, the fact you're already married isn't helping
SonikBoomBoy
SonikBoomBoy: @Charliecondou you imagine lots of things.... Popularity for starters! :-) #youwish
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @SonikBoomBoy you're just upset because I won't marry you
SonikBoomBoy
SonikBoomBoy: @Charliecondou lol don't flatter yourself  sweetheart! ;-)
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @SonikBoomBoy see? Calling me sweetheart. It's NEVER going to happen Chirp. I just don't go for camp men
SonikBoomBoy
SonikBoomBoy: @Charliecondou such a bitch!
Mark.M
MarkMMerrett: @Tom_In_Oz_ lol ppl pestering Charlie for marriage with a pony ring! Poor @Charliecondou!
Tom In Oz
Tom_In_Oz_: @MarkMMerrett @Charliecondou Bubs that line that went "where's my fucking ring"...just didn't wanna touch that one!!!

Mark.M
MarkMMerrett: @Tom_In_Oz_ @charliecondou he could of been talking about another type of ring tho! ;-)

HAIR
DoctorChristian
DoctorChristian: Let me introduce you to Pauline Potter from the USA... #ssvss
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @Cath_Tyldesley @DoctorChristian I can't get over how much she eats!!
Catherine Tyldesley
Cath_Tyldesley: @Charliecondou @DoctorChristian I think its unbelievable she allowed herself to be so unhealthy when she has kids. Selfish.
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @Cath_Tyldesley @DoctorChristian totally. Loving the new hairstyle Dr C
DoctorChristian
DoctorChristian: @Charliecondou @Cath_Tyldesley thank you! It is better I must admit... X
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @Davestheman113 how are you feeling big man?
David marsh
Davestheman113: @Charliecondou hi Charlie, I'm feeling much better now thanks, how are you? Gonna have to come down and meet your mum and dad sometime..
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @Davestheman113 deffo x
David marsh
Davestheman113: @Charliecondou yes need a catch up with your mum, ....x
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @Davestheman113 hahaha
TOM'S BIRTHDAY 
KEEPS ON GOING...
Royal Mail arrived today from the UK and just when I thought I was receiving my knighthood...BUGGER! It turned out it was a birthday card from my friend Patti Ledwith, which is as equally as good! 

Patti is the former drama coach of UK performers Jack Shalloo, Russell Tovey and Andy Day, amongst others. Patti [shown in picture below] is part of the Famous Five who have gone from being mere Twitter correspondents to meeting in person in London in Dec 2011 - albeit without moi. 

Mark Merrett (Bubs), Thomas Markstahler (TM) and Andrew (Hammy) round out the crew. TM is from Germany and the other 3 are from various suburbs around London. When we get a chance the five of us have the best of times. TM, Bubs and I share a very close psychic bond which I find incredible at times...I sometimes see things happening in their world which have turned out to be real and true...I won't tell you what the boys are doing right now! 

Patti and I sometimes have a bit of a psychic moment but it's not as frequent as with the boys...and Hammy and I hardly ever get to psychic level but I love him anyway! Some of you may think having a bond like this is weird but I am of the opinion I am blessed. In fact the people I follow and who follow me on Twitter all seem to share a great deal of empathy....like a "real" family!

PSYCHIC CONDOU
Now, as odd as it sounds, I've even had a few premonitions about Charlie Condou (AMAZE). Our relationship started on Twitter almost 2 years ago when I looked at his former avatar and suggested I could smarten it up. I had absolutely no idea who Charlie was as I didn't know anything about UK celebrities at the time. Charlie adopted my re-jigged avatar and this is the one he is currently using. I had an overwhelming urge to jump in and offer to build him this blog in 2011 as I "felt" that Charlie was destined for bigger and better things. I even told him at one stage he'd be writing books...well, it's a newspaper column currently but he'll be offered a book deal eventually! One of the more interesting premonitions I had was about a dinner where he was with friends and goat was on the menu. Scary, right?

Being an educator by profession, I also relate to the way Charlie is trying to change public opinion about same-sex families. My wife and I are school teachers that have taught many children from same-sex relationships and totally agree with Charlie's stance. It's love that makes a family not your sexuality. I have 3 brothers and one of them is gay so I also have championed the cause of gay rights here in Oz.
My brother is no less of a person!

No comments:

Post a Comment