Friday, September 28, 2012

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.481

ON PARENT PATROL
Thom McCaffrey
thomjamesmcc: @jameswharton is off for dinner in central. I'm staying in. Damn standby.
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @thomjamesmcc @jameswharton Cam's going out for dinner and I'm in on kiddie duty. #peppafuckingpig
Thom McCaffrey
thomjamesmcc: @Charliecondou Haha! We're so rock n roll!
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @thomjamesmcc innit guy!

LOOPY
MrStevieWebb
MrStevieWebb: What's good on at the cinema? Is Looper any good? Suggestions please.
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @MrStevieWebb Dredd. Amazing
MrStevieWebb
MrStevieWebb: @Charliecondou Really?? Hm. I am tempted.

BOOTS
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: I have a photoshoot with @caitlinmoran now. I'm going to ask them to do it like Gere and Roberts in Pretty Woman. With me in the boots obv
PaulBurston
PaulBurston: @Charliecondou @caitlinmoran I'm not sure you have the legs for it. But then neither did Julia. They weren't her legs on the poster
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @PaulBurston @caitlinmoran I heard they were yours Paul
PaulBurston
PaulBurston: @Charliecondou @caitlinmoran *cough* well, of course I've heard those rumour, but, ahem, I couldn't possibly comment
reallorraine
reallorraine: @Charliecondou I would pay lots of money to see you in those boots!!
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @reallorraine I'll send you my bank details
t280462
t280462: @Charliecondou @caitlinmoran well you need that extra in the heels
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @t280462 piss off you

JK ROWLING
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: RT @jackseale: RT @jackseale: Let us not forget that JK Rowling personally rocks. http://t.co/TNyQ6ZYL

STALKER ALERT
chrismanningpt
chrismanningpt: @Charliecondou Hello again! Thanks for the follow mate! x
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @chrismanningpt I'm not a stalker, I promise
chrismanningpt
chrismanningpt: @Charliecondou I am!
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @chrismanningpt well you're only human

THE LIFE OF BRIAN
brianfruity
brianfruity: #ff my fave actor but also a lovely guy @Charliecondou
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @brianfruity bless you x

Above: Charlie Condou on ITV Daybreak, 5th June 2012

MUMMY
Linda Riley
LindaRiley8: Sometimes I think my twins take advantage of me !!!
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @LindaRiley8 I wish you were my mum

No comments:

Post a Comment