Wednesday, May 23, 2012

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.350

A BIT OF A COCK UP
chris coghill
stacks3stripe: They've only gone and fucking done it again.

Stobbers: @stacks3stripe And thank you for sharing.
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @Stobbers @stacks3stripe I get Charlie condom all the time

CRÈME DE LA CUSTARD CREAM
leejonathan
leejonathan: @suetilley1 just saw you in ponystep. you look great. am super jealous because i love ellen von unwerth's photos. great pics. how's u?
suetilley1
suetilley1: @leejonathan haha I forgot I was doing it so had to turn up in my work clothes. They just stuck the fur on to jazz me up! Great mag isn't it
leejonathan
leejonathan: @suetilley1 love it & managed to get the joan collins one too. loved every single photo shoot. how's the kitchen coming along?
suetilley1
suetilley1: @leejonathan the Walls down in the kitchen but it'll be about 6 wks until it comes cos I'm getting bespoke worktop #posh
leejonathan
leejonathan: @suetilley1 http://www.wearedorothy.com/art/food-for-thought/
suetilley1
suetilley1: @leejonathan it's fantastic I'll send it to @Charliecondou as hemlines custard creams x
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @suetilley1 @leejonathan amazing!
leejonathan
leejonathan: @suetilley1 ask @charliecondou to buy it for me. i'll do anything in return.

CORRIE UPDATES 
22 MAY 2012
Corrie's Maria: Who will her next "wrong" bloke be?
http://coronationstreetupdates.blogspot.com

Our Maria is a lovely girl but she's got a long history of falling for the wrong bloke. She had Tyrone but Fiz stole him away and when she got him back again, she wanted to change him. She was with Nick but he ignored her and took her for granted. Liam was in love with someone else and Tony was a murderer. What's a girl to do?

Recently, we've seen her become really good friends with Marcus (Charlie Condou) who loves to help her with little Liam. I've been getting an idea where this is all leading so here's a bit of speculation:

Marcus really, really wants a family of his own. He really misses Dylan, Sean's son and seems to be spending more time with Maria and her little Liam. Maria is starting to date again and already has had one disaster under her Gucci belt. I'm starting to think they're setting this up for Maria to develop a crush on Marcus. I even wonder if Marcus may have mixed feelings about her, in light of the fact that he'd have a little family.

Sean is already showing signs of feeling left out of the loop when Marcus has been hanging out with Maria. I wonder if further tension between the two men could give Marcus some "wishful" thinking. I expect it to end quickly, though, with Marcus realizing it would never work and Maria realizing the same thing. Love with a gay best friend is doomed. I think it might be in the cards, though, for a short storyline at least. What say you?

FEM MAN MINE
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: That's the second night running I've had a sexy dream about @missmcollins . I feel violated 
IanAFletcher
IanAFletcher: @Charliecondou that's just weird! Are u on the turn? 
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @IanAFletcher it wouldn't surprise me. I've always gone for very feminine men. Like Cam 
IanAFletcher
IanAFletcher: @Charliecondou LMAO! True, the resemblance between him and her is uncanny! 
pierre condou
pierrecondou: @Charliecondou @missmcollins .That's awful, poor boy! Why are you not at work... 
Charliecondou: @pierrecondou nikis here, having brekkie then going in
missmcollins
missmcollins: @Charliecondou ooh you could get worse than me charlie will it be a menage a trois ? ! X 
Charliecondou: @missmcollins you never know your luck on Saturday babe

Above: A screen cap from the video below for 'Corrie Keep It Up' 2012. Note the type of the storage facility - for those who know me you can see my connection to the show!

KEEP IT UP
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: I was cut from the final film. I think my skills put the others to shame #corriekeepitup
PRESS PLAY:
streetworker01
streetworker01: @Charliecondou Not you as well? And me with such fine ball control, too... 
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @streetworker01 it's amazing, the things you can do with balls Martin. Allegedly 
streetworker01
streetworker01: @Charliecondou There's a whole channel devoted to my skills on YouTube. 

DRY TWEETING
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @scouserachel is there any way you can help Ewan Magregor with his tweeting Rach? 
scouserachel
scouserachel: @Charliecondou it's a bit dry innit 

No comments:

Post a Comment