Wednesday, November 30, 2011

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.176

ONCE MORE WITH FEELING!

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: It's funny how quickly an examination for testicular cancer can turn into a wank.

Usztan

Usztan: @Charliecondou If I do, can I keep my tache?

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @Usztan No. Only your pubic tache.

CThomasR

CThomasR: @Charliecondou who is your doctor?

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @CThomasR oh, I've got loads

shebahronay

shebahronay: @Charliecondou and a quickie at that

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @shebahronay who says I've finished?

shebahronay

shebahronay: @Charliecondou gross

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @wlmager they merged with testicular cancer last year

caitlinmoran

caitlinmoran: Best celebrity cancer campaign yet: RT @Charliecondou: It's funny how quickly an examination for testicular cancer can turn into a wank.

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @caitlinmoran I'm after an OBE

caitlinmoran

caitlinmoran: @Charliecondou Are you making do with a JIZZ, while you wait?

bainser

bainser: @Charliecondou did in the shower this morning

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @bainser good lad

CThomasR

CThomasR: @Charliecondou lol we need to talk.

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @CThomasR Great! (are you a doctor?)

CThomasR

CThomasR: @Charliecondou Ha! No, but I have very warm hands

torieloo22

torieloo22: @Charliecondou just looked over at my 3 year old...it seems he's read your tweet and is "checking" his already. #boys

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @torieloo22 hahaha good lad!

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: RT @caitlinmoran: Happy Strike Day, everyone. Because workers have to strike for what executives just help themselves to.

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: RT @sue_tayler: @Charliecondou plz RT. My amazing 20 yr old son checked & found a lump, it was testicular cancer. He found it EARLY & is fine now 3yrs on :-)

kateflett

kateflett: @Charliecondou this week's column?

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @kateflett haha

missamandalamb

missamandalamb: @Charliecondou Priceless!! There's an image I'm now struggling to erase!! X

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @missamandalamb hahaha sorry

Tom In Oz ✔

Tom_in_Oz_: @Charliecondou cancer is not always a lump you can fee. My boy at age 21 was just not coping with an outbreak of chickenpox (low immunity) he discovered he had Non-Hodgkins-Lymphoma - he turns 30 this Sunday. My friend @TMarkstahler had similar and now my dad at age 77 has the same as my son. Men need to be more aware of other symptoms than just lumps.

OJBJ

OJBJ: @Charliecondou I check EVERY day

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @OJBJ Sometimes twice a day if there's nothing on the telly

Sparkle__Monkey

Sparkle__Monkey: @Charliecondou Are your balls okay? ;-) x

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @Sparkle__Monkey all fine and dandy

No comments:

Post a Comment