Monday, October 3, 2011

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.135

Condou nervous about new arrival

Charlie Condou has admitted he is getting nervous at the impending arrival of his second child.

The 38-year-old gay actor - who is already father to two-year-old daughter Georgia Mae, whom he brings up with Catherine, the girl's mother, and his boyfriend Cameron Laux - is expecting his second child with friend Catherine.

Charlie said: "It's brilliant, but fatherhood is about to get a whole lot more crazy because I'm about to have another one in January. It's good - I'm slightly nervous about having two. One I can cope with but two's worrying me slightly."

The Coronation Street star - whose on-screen character Marcus Dent has been helping boyfriend Sean bring up his son Dylan - revealed he had started trying to explain to daughter Georgia that she will have a new brother or sister.

Charlie said: "She's only two so we've tried to explain that there's a baby in mummy's tummy but she doesn't really get it.

"But she knows that Peppa Pig has a brother so I think she's getting to grips with it that way."

CGI OF MERRETT

Above: Mark M. Merrett has been painstakingly sketching the above tableau making fantasy CGI works of art that will eventually combine for one big picture. Each character takes days to ink. At this stage the Charlie Condou werewolf is complete with 3 different versions being ready. Next, Mark is working slowly on the others: Russell Tovey, Tom in Oz, Tom in Germany, Sinead Keenan, Karen in USA, Wolfie in Oz etc, are all underway and we have tried to convince Mark to also include himself!

See further over for Charlie Condou werewolf!

SEEING GREEN

onerebeldevil: I worked really hard today. I think I deserve some Strawberry Häagen Dazs with Café Mocha wafers #FB

Charlie Condou ✔

Confidential_CC:@onerebeldevil it's looks bad for you *enjoy*

Ro

onerebeldevil:@Confidential_CC it is, but oh so good! ;) Thanks! How r u?

Charlie Condou ✔

Confidential_CC:@onerebeldevil pretty good am putting on weight (school hols) by doing nothing and eating lots! Just purchased an air-con for summer...& U?

Ro

onerebeldevil: @Confidential_CC As long as you r healthy is all that matters. I'm just winding down, going to bed soon. Tennis at 8 AM

Charlie Condou ✔

Confidential_CC: @onerebeldevil you do a lot of tennis! Forgive the weird question but do you have something at you home that is an olive green colour besides the place-mat? Keep seeing a lot of green in a *psychic* vis - yeah I know I am weird!

Ro

onerebeldevil: @Confidential_CC yes, green and orange accents all over the house. Vibrant green though ;)

Charlie Condou ✔

Confidential_CC @onerebeldevil don't know if you read the blogs I run but I have minor psychic moments and for you I just see lots of green. So thanks 4 confirming. The other thing I have seen for you is a leather chair but that might not mean anything in particular...sometimes I don't know why I see things about people on twitter I often joke it's because the doctors will soon discover I have a brain tumour!

Ro

onerebeldevil: @Confidential_CC LOL, hopefully no tumor ;) See leather dining chairs..

Ro
onerebeldevil: @confidential_cc And I'm wearing a green t-shirt tonight too ;)

Charlie Condou ✔

Confidential_CC: @onerebeldevil OMG that's the thing I thought was olive green eeep! Why am I having visions of your dining setting!!! OMG!!

Ro

onerebeldevil: @Confidential_CC Eeek! Get out of my house! :-P

Charlie Condou ✔

Confidential_CC: @onerebeldevil sorry to freak u out but that is just making me tingle down my spine - am spooking myself on some of the things I keep seeing

Ro

onerebeldevil: @Confidential_CC It's all good, more power to you. Colors in this range of green cause very visceral reactions in me :)

Charlie Condou ✔

Confidential_CC: @onerebeldevil must be time to line the rooms with tinfoil!!!

Ro

onerebeldevil: @Confidential_CC LOL, right?

HAPPY MONDAYS

Sarah Hughes

SarahHug67: @Charliecondou all the very best of luck. Gay, straight doesn't matter. What that little girl needs (and has) is proper grown up parents x

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @SarahHug67 thanks very much x

Andy Leary-May

learymay: @Charliecondou Just read your article (a bit late) - beautifully written and touching.

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @learymay Thanks very much! X

kitchencoach00

kitchencoach00: @Charliecondou need nice restaurant in Islington not too expensive and not Otto. thoughts?ta x

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @kitchencoach00 Fredericks? Trullo?

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: RT @IndyOnSunday: Huge thanks to @ChrisBryantMP for being one of the #PinkList 2011 judges. You can still nominate #LGBT heroes at http://t.co/TLih6G48

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @ChrisBryantMP Can I nominate you even if you're a judge? X

Chris Bryant

ChrisBryantMP: @Charliecondou Of course! LOL

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: RT @JOJEHARVEY: Coleen Nolan doesn't approve of gay adoption. 'There's only so much I can accept'. SO glad I desribed her as 'That chubby Nolan' on Corrie.

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @JOJEHARVEY When did she say that??

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: RT @DiversityRM: If any London schools want a free DRM workshop during anti-bullying weeks (Nov 14th-25th) email info@diversityrolemodels.org

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: RT @salihughes: @JOJEHARVEY @Charliecondou And yet, there's a great deal she'll accept from her husbands.

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @salihughes hahaha

Jsoosty1

Jsoosty1: @JOJEHARVEY @Charliecondou the woman who paid for her son to visit a prostitute at 18 so his 1st encounter was in a 'controlled environment'

JOJEHARVEY

JOJEHARVEY: @Charliecondou On Loose Women. Someone said she did on here, so I googled it. It's on her Wikipedia page x

Jennyfremma

Jennyfremma: @JOJEHARVEY @charliecondou I'd like to vomit in her mouth. But she'd probably enjoy it.

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @JOJEHARVEY @Jennyfremma I just read it, what a delightful woman

Pam Gaffney

gaffo63: @JOJEHARVEY @Charliecondou Does anyone pay attention to or really care what Coleen Nolan thinks? Shes living on moderate 20 year old fame!

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: RT @Jennyfremma: @Charliecondou @jojeharvey can we get #coleennolanisabigot trending?

No comments:

Post a Comment