Monday, August 22, 2011

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.109

A KNIGHT OUT FOR CHARLIE

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: Had a night out with my boss Mr Collinson, watched the very funny "Fetish Knights" starring the very talented Antony Crank

marcooth

marcooth: @Charliecondou I once shared a taxi with Antony Crank. We compared bellies.

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @marcooth I love his belly

marcooth

marcooth: @Charliecondou This was years ago. I have no idea what his belly looks like now. (mine's freaking massive).

Liam1709

Liam1709: @Charliecondou oh the things I would do to Anthony Crank!

Neil__Ashton

Neil__Ashton: It's IMMENSE! It starts TONIGHT! It's FETISH KNIGHTS !!!

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @Neil__Ashton Well done fella, you were great x

Neil__Ashton

Neil__Ashton: @Charliecondou cheers matey, glad u got to see it, hope u well x

Wendy Wason

Wendy_Wason: 35 Shows done. 13 to go. Not long now...

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @Wendy_Wason when are you back?? It feels like you've been gone forever

Wendy Wason

Wendy_Wason: @Charliecondou tuesday. Dying to see you xx

Coleen Rooney

ColeenRoo: Up and out for shoot today!!!

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @ColeenRoo did I see you getting into a cab on Deansgate yesterday?

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: Coffee with Deirdre Barlow. What better way to start the day??

RealSharHorgan

RealSharHorgan: @Charliecondou erm.....

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @RealSharHorgan oh I'm a big fan of the Kirkbride

RealSharHorgan

RealSharHorgan: @Charliecondou I was only joking! I love her too. Deirdre Barlow I mean. I don't know Anne K.

Ally_Huseyin

Ally_Huseyin: @Charliecondou Bloody Mary with Carla Connor? : )

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @Ally_Huseyin haha I'm with her too. I'll suggest it

Cath_Tyldesley

Cath_Tyldesley: I need a hug :-(. I just got into a cab and banged my head so hard, the driver had to sit me down. Seriously- what wrong with me???

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @Cath_Tyldesley are you drunk again?

Cath_Tyldesley
Cath_Tyldesley:
@Charliecondou I swear I haven't touched a drop! I also picked up my GHDs by the hot bit this morn and gave a blister #epicfail #blonde

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: RT @ryanjamesthomas:
I'm just sat with Sally Dynevor and she's says she's not on twitter this is a weirdo and a fake @Sally_Dynevor

diannebourne

diannebourne: Plenty of VIPs out for Fetish Knights premiere @manchesterpride - spied Maxine Peake, Nicole Barber-Lane, Charlie Condou and I think Jim ...

emilygem19

emilygem19: @antonycotton just wanna say loving you & @Charliecondou in #Corrie at the minute!! :D Love how u bounce off each other! Fab storyline hun X

PaulBurston

PaulBurston: 'I'm a woman, Marcus, not a yoghurt'. Think on, @Charliecondou

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @PaulBurston Such a great line!

MissDioroffic

MissDioroffic: @Charliecondou hello babe how are u think ur amazing actor love a follow Hugs Lori xxx

stephanie_todd_

stephanie_todd_: Watching @Charliecondou on corrie! He's such a good actor :)x

w2kx

w2kx: YAY @Charliecondou's episode of Gimme Gimme Gimme is on Gold. I love this one. Especially when he sucks Tom's finger. Sexy bastard.

CORRIE FLOATERS

brianfruity

brianfruity: @Charliecondou hey are you on the corrie float on Saturday

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @brianfruity I think so

WHITECHAPEL
Rupert Penry Jones

rpenryj: The incident room

Charlie Condou ✔

Confidential_CC: @rpenryj are you working with Phil Davis? If so tell him thank you for saying nice things re birth of my granddaughter.

Rupert Penry Jones

rpenryj: @Confidential_CC will do mate x

Above: Charlie Condou as Giles in the movie Mood Swingers (aka Dead Babies)

Above: Charlie Condou article from Out Northwest 2011. Click to enlarge

WayneWeLet

WayneWeLet: Check out @turtonwines ... fine wine online @Charliecondou did you leave the empty bottle out side the 6th floor!

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @WayneWeLet No but I did trip over one on my way out

WayneWeLet

WayneWeLet: @Charliecondou RT @turtonwines fine wine on line it's my mates! Getting the hang of this tweeting lark now! How's the head?

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: RT @SarahMillican75: Teeny VoiceOver done, now Chat Massala with @misterhsk.

EDITED HIGHLIGHTS PACKAGE

(SEE NEXT POST FOR COMPLETE PACKAGE)

Philip Olivier

officialolivier: Noooooooo! Note to self. Stay away from twitter when intoxicated. Noooooooooooooooo! xx

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @officialolivier Mate, can't wait to see that photo in Heat xx

Charlie Condou ✔

Confidential_CC: @Charliecondou I told @officialolivier that the blog had over 3000 views in 2 hours late Sunday night *result* still getting tweets about it

Chris Jones

jonesyinc1: @Confidential_CC nice pic!

Alan Y :)

AlanYbrum: @Tom_In_Oz_ woof!!!!!! That was hot :-p

Kymberlie Connell

BrainlessBlonde: @Tom_In_Oz_ That's not the neighbour he was talking about. I was wondering if it was worth following for the naked pic!

claire calder

claire__calder: @Tom_In_Oz_ Hahaha loved it thanks :)

♔♔Bennie Edwards♔♔

Bennielawrence: @Tom_In_Oz_ he looks amazing I saw it earlier I bet Charlie was very happy lol xx

Janet Hill

Janetsteps: @Tom_In_Oz_ I'm not offended at all :-)

Sasha Van Cartier

sashavancartier: @Tom_In_Oz_ @Charliecondou ah Philip Olivier's arse, I remember back when that was relevant in gay world

Brendan Murphy

londonirish74: @Tom_In_Oz_ cheers pal! Buns of steel or what!!??

Claire Smyth

rudedoodle: @Tom_In_Oz_ good lord :-P

compound69

compound69: @Charliecondou I love @officialolivier being pissed

susan Robinson

wilbunny: @Confidential_CC Thank you :)x

Kim Dobson

Just__Kim: @Confidential_CC wow x

xpletiv1975

Xpletiv1975: @Confidential_CC hmmm, worth a squeeze!

Chris Jones

jonesyinc1: @Confidential_CC that is one hell of an ass!! Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment