Monday, March 26, 2012

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.291

Charlie Condou At 16 In
“A SENSE OF GUILT”
From contributor Paul 
Thought you might enjoy this video - lol - Charlie going on about "poofs" 
PRESS PLAY:

CORRIE TONIGHT
adamwasere 
adamwasere: Why does @Charliecondou look so fit tonight? (don't like the use of 'darling' though) :)
amylou_23 
amylou_23: @Charliecondou just paused the telly on this were you and @antonycotton feeling a bit tired whilst filming :) haha
BOOKS AND THE COLUMN
 
lgbtlibrarian: @Charliecondou You're very welcome! Feel free to get in touch if I can be of any more help - email is also on website: http://t.co/4Zaub1F8
 
Charliecondou: @lgbtlibrarian great, will do. I'm following you now
 
fatherhoodinst: Lots of positive feedback on launch day of @fathersstorywk. Special thanks to @Charliecondou for mention in this weekend's @guardianfamily
 
Trixs61: @Charliecondou hi charlie, have you stopped doing your column? I cant find the link and I really look forward to reading it every week
 
Charliecondou: @Trixs61 nope, still going it. It should be there x
 
Trixs61: @Charliecondou hmm, have you stopped tweeting the link then? I haven't seen it for a couple of weeks now. Ps v giddy you actually answered x
 
Trixs61: @Charliecondou just caught up on all of march. One word Lovely x
 
Charliecondou: @Trixs61 thanks very much x
PICTURES OF YOU
liamwaterloo 
liamwaterloo: That's one stubbly woman @Charliecondou 
TheBestNickB
TheBestNickB: @liamwaterloo @charliecondou haha still a lot better than I manage to draw! How come everyone is Tony effing Hart all of a sudden?! *sulks*
radamsk1 
radamsk1: @liamwaterloo @Charliecondou haha, someone had drag queen before, that would have been perfect
IT’S GRIM UP NORTH
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: Filming in the Grimshaws, this is my favourite ornament 
 Martin Sterling
streetworker01: @Charliecondou Aren't you everyone's favourite ornament in there? x
CORRIE
Martin Sterling 
streetworker01: @Charliecondou PS. This weeks eps are fab. x #corrie
Charliecondou   
Charliecondou: @streetworker01 on screen or the ones just written?
Martin Sterling 
streetworker01: @Charliecondou On screen. x
Charliecondou   
Charliecondou: @streetworker01 marvellous
HOMEWARD BOUND
jamielomas1 
jamielomas1: @Charliecondou hey big boy how are you? we need to catch up soon!
Charliecondou    
Charliecondou: @jamielomas1 deffo. Welcome home
ORNAMENTAL 
Charliecondou   
Charliecondou: My other favourite ornament
 MarkMMerrett 
MarkMMerrett: @Charliecondou ahhh lovely, she's ancient!
BUM WIGGLE
Liz Fraser 
lizfraser1: I am now (unexpectedly) the owner of SKIN TIGHT, 3/4 length, coral pink jeans. The Happy Factor is quite something. *wiggles bum and smiles*
Charliecondou   
Charliecondou: @lizfraser1 I have a pair of those
Liz Fraser 
lizfraser1: @Charliecondou And how's your bum-wiggle? 
DRAWING CONCLUSIONS
liamwaterloo 
liamwaterloo: The creator of Draw Something has sold it for $180m. It's Pictionary! I could have invented Pictionary.
Charliecondou  
Charliecondou: @liamwaterloo they only released it 6 weeks ago too!
liamwaterloo 
liamwaterloo: @Charliecondou It's insane. I've invented 'Guess Who?' Want in?
sophbags 
sophbags: I'm Drawing Somethings - how do i win this?
Charliecondou  
Charliecondou: @sophbags hahahahaha. You can't win. I'm not sure how I cope with this fact
sophbags 
sophbags: @Charliecondou well we'll just see about that.     Ps say hello to my iphone
PORK PIES
Grace Dent 
gracedent: Love to have been in The Kooples marketing meeting when they signed off Pete Doherty as new brand ambassador. Saturday: 
Charliecondou   
Charliecondou: @gracedent it's sad-sack from the Raggydolls in a pork pie hat
Alexandra Heminsley 
Hemmo: @gracedent He looks like he's been drawn by one of Sali's kids these days.
Charliecondou   
Charliecondou: @Hemmo @gracedent I bet Sali could do something about that shine on his T-Zone
DES OH!
Andrew Lancel 
AndrewLancel: Amazing night Warching the one and only des o'connor . What a legend. Great fun.... Late night! Loose women later!
Charliecondou 
Charliecondou: @AndrewLancel my god, it's you in 30 years!! By 30, obviously I mean 3
THEY MET AT THE MATT CAIN PARTY THEN THE PARTY CONTINUED AT RUSSELL TOVEY'S PLACE
The “Being Out Longer Than Not Being Out” Party
Chris Wiseman 
Foxfontaine: @Charliecondou I knew I recognised you! Did you enjoy the party? I never saw you and Cameron leave. X
Charliecondou 
Charliecondou: @Foxfontaine Ah yes we did but left early to get up with the kids. Did you have fun?
Chris Wiseman 
Foxfontaine: @Charliecondou yup, awesome night. We moved the party round to Russell's. It got messy :)
Matthew Cain 
MatthewCainC4: Picture of my kitchen post-party...
 
Matthew Cain
MatthewCainC4: Having post-party dip but being rescued by cuddle with my beautiful princess Nelly...
SOX SOX SOX
TheCowlicker
TheCowlicker: @Charliecondou Knee high tartan I think, would look lovely.
Charliecondou 
Charliecondou: @TheCowlicker I went for fishnet pop sox in the end
TheCowlicker 
TheCowlicker: @Charliecondou Ha! Perfect. ;)
WHAT THE WORLD NEEDS NOW
Gregory Corbin 
JustGregPoet: We need more fathers to father their children! #breakcycles
Tom In Oz   
Tom_In_Oz_: @JustGregPoet we also need more men in teaching positions at schools the world over
Gregory Corbin 
JustGregPoet: @Tom_In_Oz_ totally agree! Great point.
EDDIE'S BIG BACK PASSAGE 
Tom In Oz  
Tom_In_Oz: Tweet folk - have jettisoned 10 ppl from my following list - those who don't talk back #190 is more manageable
Being Doris 
BeingDoris: @Tom_In_Oz_ ok ok we'll talk!!
Tom In Oz   
Tom_In_Oz: it may be curtains for some!
Being Doris 
BeingDoris: @Tom_In_Oz_ gulp!
Tom In Oz  
Tom_In_Oz_: @BeingDoris no worries my sense of colour is terrible can you imagine what hideous curtains I'd have!
Edward Clarke 
edwardclarke: @Tom_In_Oz_ aargh! Not me I hope ??! xxx
Tom In Oz  
Tom_In_Oz_: @edwardclarke never you Eddie you chat lots compared to some of the ppl I follow BTW am sitting quietly in old part of my house see pic
Edward Clarke 
edwardclarke: @Tom_In_Oz_ phew! Lovely high ceilings you have there!
Being Doris 
BeingDoris: @Tom_In_Oz_ laughing, I'll do what I can to avoid curtains, hideous or otherwise!
Tom In Oz  
Tom_In_Oz_: @edwardclarke: @BeingDoris  built the mantle and did tiling myself ... BTW @TMarkstahler shud have employed me to fix up his flat in Germany - I am a hobby carpenter!
TM  
TMarkstahler: @Tom_In_Oz_ @markmmerrett So was Jesus. I don't think I could have afforded either of you!
Tom In Oz  
Tom_In_Oz_: @edwardclarke old part of my house has 12 foot ceilings new bit 9 foot it's a nice old place
Edward Clarke 
edwardclarke: @Tom_In_Oz_ think mine is about 7' ! Low "lower ground floor" flat
Tom In Oz  
Tom_In_Oz_: @edwardclarke size isn’t everything Eddie!!! It’s your personality I luv x
TM 
TMarkstahler: @edwardclarke @tom_in_oz_ You're comparing sizes? Paaaaaleeeeeeeeease!!!! ;-)
Mark.M 
MarkMMerrett: @TMarkstahler @edwardclarke @tom_in_oz_  that’s sooo school ground talk!
Edward Clarke 
edwardclarke: @MarkMMerrett @tmarkstahler @tom_in_oz_ Hey I had to compromise on size when I moved here!
Tom In Oz  
Tom_In_Oz_: @edwardclarke @MarkMMerrett @tmarkstahler size has never been an issue with this crowd #comfortableinownskin
Mark.M 
MarkMMerrett: @Tom_In_Oz_ @edwardclarke @tmarkstahler WTF!!!! u been looking tom? cheeky bugger
Tom In Oz  
Tom_In_Oz_: @edwardclarke @MarkMMerrett @tmarkstahler  Mark what Eddie lacks in size he makes up for by having a big back passage x
Edward Clarke 
edwardclarke: @MarkMMerrett @tmarkstahler @tom_in_oz_  hmmmm - no passage at all in my apartment!!!
Tom In Oz  
Tom_In_Oz_: @edwardclarke @MarkMMerrett @tmarkstahler yep passage out the back x
Mark.M 
MarkMMerrett: @edwardclarke @tom_in_oz_ @tmarkstahler hehe
Edward Clarke 
edwardclarke: @MarkMMerrett @tom_in_oz_ @tmarkstahler Mr Tom is correct there is a passage 'out the back' but it's public!
Mark.M 
MarkMMerrett: @edwardclarke @tom_in_oz_ @tmarkstahler lol, public passage, my mind is naughty with what I’m thinking
 
Tom_In_Oz_: @edwardclarke @tmarkstahler @markmmerrett Eddie it's such a big opening #accessible by all. Eddie you *floozy*
 
edwardclarke: @Tom_In_Oz_ @tmarkstahler @markmmerrett only by the neighbours!
 
Tom_In_Oz_: @edwardclarke @tmarkstahler @markmmerrett btw Eddie don't know why I knew you had a big back passage... #PSYCHIC THINGY AGAIN.
LGBT BOOKS
lgbtlibrarian 
lgbtlibrarian: @Charliecondou I have lists of LGBT fiction available on my website (scroll down to 'Downloads' box on right-hand side) http://t.co/4Zaub1F8 Hope I haven't bombarded you with too much stuff! :)
Charliecondou 
Charliecondou: @lgbtlibrarian No that's great! Thank you so much!! Cx
Simon & Schuster UK 
simonschusterUK: Did you see @charliecondou talking about our lovely AND TANGO MAKES THREE in The Guardian on Saturday? It's the...
Charliecondou 
Charliecondou: @simonschusterUK it's a fantastic book x

No comments:

Post a Comment