Saturday, December 28, 2013

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.948

fascinating

Charliecondou: I'm watching Ella Enchanted. The dance routine at the end is fascinating @JimiMistry

alan turing

Charliecondou: RT @MrStevenMoore: That vacant @fourth_plinth in Trafalgar Sq #alanturingstatueinlondon - now there's an idea... #Turing

THOMAS METT WENT TO MEET MARCUS & MARIA
laymondo: what a day special visit to the Street loved it x 

MALE MODEL
PixelDandy: A 3D model of me. :-) 
Charliecondou: @PixelDandy oooh, that's good! Who made it?
PixelDandy: @Charliecondou - look up @my3Dtwin! It was our Christmas pres to each other. This one is the exact same size as (1/2) 
Charliecondou: @PixelDandy @my3Dtwin I love it!

A REFRESHING STORY
LukeMorrison: Things learned from snapchat this morning: @bolliesaidso has teeny nipples (he's sunbathing, it's not smutty)
DameStephen: @LukeMorrison @bolliesaidso I find that hard to believe
Charliecondou: @DameStephen @LukeMorrison I never get smutty snapchats. It was the only reason I downloaded the app!
LukeMorrison: @Charliecondou @DameStephen Some people just drop the most unsubtle hints, don't they?
Charliecondou: @LukeMorrison @DameStephen *Continues to press refresh*
DameStephen: @LukeMorrison @Charliecondou time to get your nipples out, Luke.

HAPPY
Charliecondou: This makes me happy 
justinmoorhouse
justinmoorhouse: @Charliecondou just wonderful isn't it?
Charliecondou: @justinmoorhouse I love it and I love her
Sparkle__Monkey
Sparkle__Monkey: @Charliecondou Such a great wee tune, she's lovely.
aliJcorrie
aliJcorrie: @Charliecondou @justinmoorhouse that just made me smile so much - love the old guy joining in!
Charliecondou: @aliJcorrie @justinmoorhouse I know!
ian_bill67
ian_bill67: @Charliecondou who is that babe, shes HOT
101cornwall
101cornwall: @Charliecondou ... Cracking clip

#EROTICA
CHIMPSINSOCKS:

rebeccacallard: @CHIMPSINSOCKS I'm pulling ridiculous faces and you're just giggling. You know that right?
CHIMPSINSOCKS: @rebeccacallard I'm aware that happened, yes...
Charliecondou: @CHIMPSINSOCKS @rebeccacallard There is something strangely compelling about this video. And if Im honest, erotic
CHIMPSINSOCKS: @Charliecondou @rebeccacallard that's what we were aiming for. Finally! Somebody understands our filmmaking.

rebeccacallard: @CHIMPSINSOCKS @Charliecondou inspired by Haneke.

PAMPERING
ZenBeauty_MCR
ZenBeauty_MCR: @Charliecondou Hi Charlie, thanks for the follow. Pop down & see us sometime for some #pampering ;) Happy Xmas

Charliecondou: @ZenBeauty_MCR I will indeed x

FAIRYTALE OF WEATHERFIELD
Here's a repeat blogging of this year's Corrie segment supporting the charity Text Santa. Look for Samia Ghadie and Charlie Condou in their brief appearance as Maria and Marcus:


RE FRIDAY NIGHT'S CORRIE
PaulWW66
PaulWW66: When Roy said 'is it straight?', was he looking out of the window at Marcus...?
#Corrie
DanMUFC_LMixEDF
DanMUFC_LMixEDF: I'm sensing something between Sophie and that girl, I did predict Marcus and Maria months before it happened. #corrie

OFFICIAL UK XMAS DAY RATINGS:
CORRIE & DOCTOR WHO
EQUAL SECOND

With 8.3 million viewers, Corrie tied with Doctor Who - which included Matt Smith’s regeneration into the new doctor Peter Capaldi - to jointly claim second spot in the viewing league table. The special, which saw The Doctor age 300 years and included a brief return for Karen Gillan as Amy Pond, was up 700,000 viewers on last year. This year’s figures are a setback for EastEnders, which used to regularly top the Christmas viewing figures. The show lost 1.6 million viewers compared with last year.

Here is the Top 10 list:

1. Mrs Brown’s Boys BBC1, 9.30pm) - 9.4m

2= Coronation Street ( ITV, 7.30pm) - 8.3m

2= Doctor Who ( BBC1, 7.30pm) - 8.3m

4. EastEnders (BBC1, 8.30pm) - 7.8m

5. Strictly Come Dancing (BBC1, 5pm) - 7.3m

6. Call the Midwife (BBC1, 6.15pm) - 7.1m

7. Downton Abbey (ITV, 8.30 pm) - 7m

8. Toy Story 3 (BBC1, 3pm) - 6.3m

9. ITV News (ITV, 10.30pm) - 5.9m

10. Emmerdale (ITV, 6.15pm) - 5.8m

(All ITV figures in the overnight ratings include viewers on the catch-up plus one service.)


"D" GENERATION - TONY ABBOTT
nancycato1: PM Tony Abbott invigorated by his holiday... what, on return will he do first... demolish, discredit, dismantle or destroy. And what will it be. Anyone?
SirThomasWynne: @nancycato1 funnily enough, most of PM's school report cards had him ranked with a "D" - it seems to be his lot in life!
nancycato1: @SirThomasWynne : Yes Ds... yet everything seems to start with an F... (for Failure!)
SirThomasWynne: @nancycato1.... I'm truly aghast.

THE WALLABIES OF SPAIN
michaelbosc: today I saw two WHITE Wallaby's yes I did take a second look and yes they were white my wife was really taken with them
SirThomasWynne: @michaelbosc Oz rugby players on the loose again after a big night on the schnapps, I presume!
michaelbosc: @SirThomasWynne awww no tinnies? lol x

XMAS EXTORTION
FRIDAY
Tom_in_Oz_: things have gone sour here in chez Oz....drain clogged....wife blames me obv....
randlight: @Tom_in_Oz_ Not a good time of year for that to happen! Of course you are blamed what are men created for excepting to take blame?
SATURDAY
Tom_in_Oz_: @randlight plumber just been - or as I like to call them highway robbers - $300 for cutting out a tree root in drain!

too soon?
eddo_: Just spent about £100 on various different types of sugar and flour.
SirThomasWynne: @eddo_  Nigella Lawson used that very same defence x

RIGHTIST SIMPLETON
sacurren: While 'Health Bill' @TonyAbbottMHR skis in France, a family health policy, will rise about $150 a year >> http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/premiums-to-rise-by-62-20131223-2zurt.html#ixzz2odKyq8Bf … #auspol
brassrazoogroup: @sacurren @TonyAbbottMHR $150 a year health increase? It's called the CPI stupid leftist simpleton.
LordBarryBonkto: @brassrazoogroup @sacurren @TonyAbbottMHR CPI = 6.2 % ???? Who is the stupid rightist simpleton = Mike Ryan
randlight: RT @sacurren: @brassrazoogroup @lordbarrybonkto @tonyabbottmhr love this

MEET MY BOYFRIEND - IF I WAS GAY, I'D MARRY HIM!
SirThomasWynne: @edwardclarke this is what I got for Xmas
 
edwardclarke: @SirThomasWynne fantastic! Was just thinking about you!
SirThomasWynne: @edwardclarke I know #slightlypsychic ....and to be honest your thoughts about my penis do worry me, just a bit x
SirThomasWynne: @edwardclarke trying to get for my birthday in Feb.
edwardclarke: @SirThomasWynne amazing! When is yr b'day?
SirThomasWynne: @edwardclarke end of Feb....I will be 56 years old
 ....and I "still got it" obviously!
edwardclarke: @SirThomasWynne hmmm - mine too! Much younger obvs
SirThomasWynne: @edwardclarke yep we've had this convo before Mr Pisces ... and if I was gay I'd make an ideal boyfriend obv Pisces with Pisces
edwardclarke: @SirThomasWynne hmm yes vaguely remember - not fully compos mentis as just waking up :-)
SirThomasWynne: @edwardclarke BTW "wanking up" is how I read that last text.... I often see things in other people's writing! #slightlypsychic
edwardclarke: @SirThomasWynne bad boy! You have one thong on the mind!
SirThomasWynne: @edwardclarke ....still laughing ...your typo one "thong" on the mind is pretty close to how I think down at the beach some days!
FIVE MINS LATER
SirThomasWynne: @edwardclarke awww, you stopped conversing just at the time I was about to send you a snap of me done last month.......oh well maybe next time x
TEN MINS LATER
edwardclarke: @SirThomasWynne I blame the iPhone! Also, pecan Danishes for breakfast :-)

CATCHING UP WITH DORIS
BeingDoris: Guilt free turkey today as I've had an hour's run.
SirThomasWynne: @BeingDoris one should always run after turkey and then catch turkey and then cook turkey....
BeingDoris: @SirThomasWynne ha ha ha, we save that for catching haggis!

No comments:

Post a Comment