Monday, November 25, 2013

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.915

TIME FOR A QUICKIE?
Charliecondou: RT @JCautomatic: 
Wife: Do you fancy coming home at lunchtime for a quickie. 
Me: It's pronounced Quiche.
JCautomatic
JCautomatic: @Charliecondou Thanks for the follow. I'm honoured.
Charliecondou: @JCautomatic no honour needed, your tweets are very funny x
JCautomatic
JCautomatic: @Charliecondou Very kind of you to say so thanks.

A DOZEN QUOTES
Charliecondou: The last one is my fave RT @SamBaker: F*ck diets, ignore bitches and don't become a brat. 12 reasons to love Jennifer Lawrence

JENNIFER LAWRENCE IN TWELVE

I love Jennifer Lawrence so much, here are twelve quotes to get you through the week...
1-On mean girls
“Don’t worry about the bitches in school — that could be a good motto, because you come across people like that throughout your life.”
2-On acting
“Not to sound rude, but [acting] is stupid. Everybody’s like, ‘How can you remain with a level head?’ And I’m like, ‘Why would I ever get cocky? I’m not saving anybody’s life. There are doctors who save lives and firemen who run into burning buildings. I’m making movies. It’s stupid.’”
3-On fashion
"I really would not call myself a fashion icon. I would call myself somebody who gets dressed by professionals. [It's like], 'Dance, monkey, dance,' right on the red carpet. I would call me more of a monkey."
4-On diets (she hates them)
“I don't really diet or anything. I'm miserable when I'm dieting and I like the way I look. I'm really sick of all these actresses looking like birds... I'd rather look a little chubby on camera and look like a person in real life, than look great on screen and look like a scarecrow in real life.”
5-On diets (she really hates them)
“What are you gonna do? Be hungry every single day to make other people happy? That’s just dumb.”
6-On diets (no, she really hates them)
“If anybody even tries to whisper the word diet, I'm like, 'You can go fuck yourself'."
7-On exercise
“I hate saying, ‘I like exercising’ — I want to punch people who say that.”
8-On the Hollywood machine
“There are actresses who build themselves, and then there are actresses who are built by others. I want to build myself.”
9-On job interviews
“I picked up [a magazine] the other day that had tips for job interviews, because I was like, 'I need to get better at interviews.' The article was basically about how to get someone not to hate you in 20 minutes. Every single thing they told you not to do, I was like, 'I do that every day.'”
10-On friendship
“As hard as it is and as tired as I am, I force myself to get dinner at least once a week with my girlfriends, or have a sleepover. Otherwise my life is just work.”
11-On getting over it
“Things can happen to you, but they don't have to happen to your soul.”
12-On not letting success go to your head
“‪I’ve never understood why people have to become brats when they become successful. I think you should work harder when you become successful because people are expecting more from you. Success doesn’t mean that you’re allowed to work less and treat people like shit.”

GALA
Below: Another picture of Charlie arriving at the Amy Winehouse Foundation Gala 20-11-2013. I'm not sure how many snaps of Charlie were officially taken but on last count I have found roughly 20 similar photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment