Saturday, August 17, 2013

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.814

I BLAME RICKY GERVAIS

joemuggs: I blame Ricky Gervais for literally everything.

Eamonn_Forde: @joemuggs You would say that, you "mong".

joemuggs: @Eamonn_Forde #kindnessismagic *initiates relentless bullying campaign against vulnerable people*

Eamonn_Forde: @joemuggs *pulls that "I'm being ironic – OR AM I? – yeah?" face*

Charliecondou: @Eamonn_Forde @joemuggs I patented that face over 10 years ago circa Nathan Barley

Eamonn_Forde: @Charliecondou @joemuggs Over a nice glass of Dutch wine?

craigfots: @Charliecondou @Eamonn_Forde @joemuggs Stupid people think it's cool...etc, has basically underwritten the last decade.

REAL MOVIE STARS DON'T EAT QUICHE

oliverchris: My friend just ordered a slice of quiche to take into a movie. He's Tobias Menzies. Tobias Menzies is taking quiche into a movie.

Charliecondou: RT @oliverchris: My friend just ordered a slice of quiche to take into a movie. He's Tobias Menzies. Tobias Menzies is taking quiche into a movie.

Charliecondou: @oliverchris I've retweeted that. I think everyone should know

abbiemorrow: @oliverchris but what's worse - taking quiche or calling it a movie? We live in England god dammit man! FILM.

ARTICLE
edwardpumpkin
edwardpumpkin: @Charliecondou Lovely article in Red. x

Charliecondou: @edwardpumpkin thanks Julie x

LOLLIBOPPERS

Charliecondou: Me and my kids are going to have it large at the @lollibopuk festival today!!!


ClareMariscal: @Charliecondou we're not leaving until I've seen Justin. Forget Timberlake, it's all about the Fletcher.


streetworker01: @Charliecondou @lollibopuk Have fun! x

Dave__Bailey
Dave__Bailey: Hanging with my showbiz pal* @Charliecondou at lollibop
*didn't actually speak to him

Charliecondou: @Dave__Bailey I thought it was you!! #besties
TicketyTocUK
TicketyTocUK: Hey @Charliecondou we've spotted you at #lollibop2013 are you coming to see Tickety Toc's Tommy & Tallulah at 2:10pm in the Lollipalladium?

Charliecondou: @TicketyTocUK we just saw them but will try to come back!!
TicketyTocUK
TicketyTocUK: @Charliecondou have a lovely tick-toctastic day!

MORE BOPPING
gemma_naylor
gemma_naylor: @Charliecondou lovely to meet u :-) I hope your children enjoyed @GoGoGoShow x
 
Charliecondou: @gemma_naylor @GoGoGoShow we loved it and Georgia was SO happy to meet her favourite pink gogogo star! X
gemma_naylor
gemma_naylor: @Charliecondou @GoGoGoShow hahaha power of pink :- ) x
JadeGo1
JadeGo1: @Charliecondou Cheers for watching today! P.S. your cover photo has unsettled me massively.


Charliecondou: @JadeGo1 hahaha yes I hear that a lot. Thanks for a great show, we were singing Go Go Go! all the way home x

SHIRTY
JeffBrazier: To the many guys out there asking about yesterday's shirt it's from @DiversoLondon & it's called the 'bib' shirt from their new collection
Charliecondou: @JeffBrazier @DiversoLondon Im a big fan of their clothes
DiversoLondon: @Charliecondou @JeffBrazier Thanks guys, that's great to hear. See you soon

VICTOR VICTORIA
simongregson123: @alanhalsall I totally disagree that this car makes me look feminine 

CHAT RE SNAPS
alanhalsall: Just seen @simongregson123 snapchats HAHA absolutely hilarious..... Bravo old boy
realsamia: @simongregson123 too funny!
Charliecondou: @realsamia @alanhalsall @simongregson123 I pissed myself!!

CON-GRAD-ULATIONS
rachaelwilki
rachaelwilki: @Charliecondou  lovely to meet you at my grad celebration Cameron & Charlie :) 
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @rachaelwilki likewise, congratulations x

FROM SOMEWHERE
OVER THE RAINBOW
- IN OZ -

CHARLIE TOOK HIS KIDS OUT FOR THE DAY...SO, TO GIVE TODAY'S BLOG PAGE SOME VISUALS I WAS FORCED TO TWEET FOOD PICS...FORCED, I TELLS YA!
SirThomasWynne: @Charliecondou yes I am reduced to tweeting food pics . . . It's all your fault obv x
SirThomasWynne: About to make bacon & eggs for 2 on my 100yr old gas cooker. It came with the house #antique #same #age #as #me

SirThomasWynne: All going well so far....

SirThomasWynne: I'm such a catch x

Deejrdee: @sirthomaswynne looks delish.
SirThomasWynne: Dessert - Lime jelly made with sparkling white wine (not water) and ice-cream to garnish. #champagne #simplelife
pekelika: @SirThomasWynne Nom nom nom! :-) xx

LIFE'S LITTLE LESSONS

Dylandesouza: #lifelessons #justdoit

ChasCondouBlog: @Dylandesouza us Ozzies lost the fifth test - nothing learned #lifelessons

Dylandesouza: @ChasCondouBlog except for Charlie, he never makes mistakes #alwaysdoingtherightthing

ChasCondouBlog: @Dylandesouza did you see all this stuff about the Corrie actor ... http://tv.uk.msn.com/soaps/chris-fountain-suspended-from-coronation-street-over-rape-rap-track

Dylandesouza: @ChasCondouBlog yes, Charlie's gonna be last man standing at this rate #droppinglikeflies

ChasCondouBlog: @Dylandesouza my thoughts exactly. Sad that singers and TV ppl seem to think they are outside the law or think they are untouchable

Dylandesouza: @ChasCondouBlog yeah the mind boggles..makes you wonder if they get away with it going un noticed..What about those out of the public eye

BienSoeur: There's going to be no-one left on Corrie except our beloved Marcus @ChasCondouFans

ChasCondouFans: @BienSoeur oh well it's another case of you can't help what kind of family you have and Corrie is just like a big family, eh?

BienSoeur: @ChasCondouFans And just like family, we love them anyway, for all their imperfections :-)xx

IMAGE OBSESSED GAYS

liamwaterloo: I am in the gym perpetuating our image-obsessed culture.

ChasCondouBlog: @liamwaterloo now that you're getting marriage equality you'll be able to marry for money not just looks #bonus

QUESTION ABOUT RUSSIA

pekelika: I have seen a lot of travellers using these straps. Are they legal when travelling to Russia?

TWITTER SYSTEM HAS GLITCHES
Charlie Condou follows all four Twitter names that I use to promote him & this blog but according to Twitter he only follows one...

No comments:

Post a Comment