Monday, August 12, 2013

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.808

I LOVE YOU TOO
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @DrSarahParish twat
DrSarahParish
DrSarahParish: @Charliecondou knob
oliverchris
oliverchris: @DrSarahParish @Charliecondou you both disgust me.
PaulSheff75
PaulSheff75: @DrSarahParish @Charliecondou you doctors know your anatomy

HE'S HAVING HIS BIRTHDAY 
SOON-ISH!
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: It's nearly my birthday!!!
treecey55
treecey55: @Charliecondou Thought it was January?!!
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @treecey55 it is, not long now!
PaulBurston
PaulBurston: @Charliecondou mine too. Happy nearly birthday! x
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @PaulBurston no way, when's yours?? Mines January 8th
PaulBurston
PaulBurston: @Charliecondou June 13! It's a Friday!
marcooth
marcooth: @Charliecondou what do you want this year?
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @marcooth to lose my virginity
charlwbu_
charlwbu_: @Charliecondou ooo close mines January 11th but my grandmas birthday is also the 8th! Happy birthday to us for then?!! X
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @charlwbu_ my son is on the 11th!
charlwbu_
charlwbu_: @Charliecondou yay!! We have the same bday!
WhichPennySmith: @Charliecondou Didn't you have one last year? I'm sure I remember something similar.....

Charliecondou: @WhichPennySmith No, that was you

BOOKS: LIKE A KINDLE BUT MADE OF PAPER
JOJEHARVEY: Reading Gone Girl. Bit lukewarm about it. Then got to the twist and was like AH FUCK. Now can't put it down. But turning light off now!
sophieannaward: @JOJEHARVEY Recommend?

JOJEHARVEY: @sophieannaward let me get to end and let u know x
Charliecondou
Charliecondou: @JOJEHARVEY @sophieannaward I quite liked it. Good holiday read
sophieannaward
sophieannaward: @Charliecondou @JOJEHARVEY Thanks x

BABY PLATT'S BAPTISM
Last week the Corrie crew were shooting outdoors on location for the upcoming episode whereby baby Platt will be baptised. Here are a few more pictures from the day:
Top L to R: Samia Ghadie, Charlie Condou, Paula Lane & Helen Worth
Bottom: L to R: Charlie, Malcolm Hebden, Jack Shepherd & Sue Nicholls.

Below L to R: Samia Ghadie, Charlie Condou & Michelle Collins still in rollers.


CHARLIE CONDOU 
LAMINATED CORONATION ST
NOVELTY CREDIT CARD
Yes, believe it or not, there is a large range of similar cards for sale on eBay.
Most of the cast of Corrie are featured.


FROM SOMEWHERE
OVER THE RAINBOW
- IN OZ -

YESTERDAY
theTonyGee: Why can't they program stoplights exactly as long as it takes to write a text?
SirThomasWynne: @theTonyGee they do Hun, you're just a bit slow x
theTonyGee: @SirThomasWynne where's the love when I need it?
SirThomasWynne: @theTonyGee hugs son. It's not your fault. #BornThisWay

TODAY
theTonyGee: Tweet me if you are a fabulous #Pisces
SirThomasWynne: @theTonyGee sheesh son, I already tweeted you once this week #OnceIsEnough
theTonyGee: @SirThomasWynne sheesh (love that word)

RIGHT NOW
I live in Port Stephens near Nelson Bay NSW Oz.
This live weather map shows my coastal position.
Mid-winter and the temp is 25.8°c


LAST FRIDAY
ChasCondouBlog: @gogibbogo Have a better than average day son x
gogibbogo: @ChasCondouBlog I am off to LEICESTER
ChasCondouBlog: @gogibbogo oh and good luck it's gonna be wetish out
gogibbogo: @ChasCondouBlog I've been on the road for a few hours already. I'm well aware :-/
ChasCondouBlog: @gogibbogo Had lovely 23c day here today went to beach for picnic. Walked down steps shown in pic. It was crowded. Hope your day improves x
gogibbogo: @ChasCondouBlog life's a beach - and I went to THE MIDLANDS...
ChasCondouBlog: @gogibbogo well at least you're still smiling and that's important. Sun has gone down here it's 7pm. I can smell the evening frangipanis in the ocean mist.
ChasCondouBlog: @gogibbogo by the way just remember to read my tweets using an accent & voice like Alf Stewart from Home&Away .... Very similar mate x
gogibbogo: @ChasCondouBlog OK

No comments:

Post a Comment