Tuesday, June 4, 2013

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.734

*BELIEVE*
Charliecondou: RT @Lord_Collins: Waiting to speak in Lords for #EqualMarriage don't feel isolated knowing now that I have a 1k followers thank you everyone
Charliecondou: Ok while we're here, is the anyone else who objects to Gays having equal rights? Lets get them all out of the way now and we can move on
Charliecondou: RT @farrowparkinson: Woops @Charliecondou I read as 'GARYS having equal rights' thought there was some gingers for justice thing going on with Mikey North....
Charliecondou: The Lords decided the vote on the wrecking amendment was so big they're not voting on the 2nd reading #equalmarriage PASSES!
IncrediblyRich: House of Lords says YES to equal marriage! 
*rings Lord Tebbit* 
*places needle on record* 
*holds phone to speaker* 
*plays Believe by Cher*
Charliecondou: @IncrediblyRich hahaha
avaragado
avaragado: @Charliecondou Only second reading. There's a committee stage and more votes yet before it's law.
Charliecondou: @avaragado oh

SPITTING ON THE COBBLES
JackPShepherd88: Boom, have a go on that! #SpittingImage #Corrie
Charliecondou: @JackPShepherd88 I actually look quite good. I might use it as my new cast card

PUT THE KETTLE ON
Charliecondou: @andrea_mclean @sally_lindsay get the kettle on tomorrow, I'm coming in!! X
sally_lindsay
sally_lindsay: @Charliecondou @andrea_mclean Woo hoo!!!!!!! X
andrea_mclean
andrea_mclean: @Charliecondou @sally_lindsay Yay, at last!! Xx
Charliecondou: @andrea_mclean @sally_lindsay I know!! This is my third time and finally I get to see you both. Don't be ill

THE 'INFAMOUS' CHARLIE CONDOU
Charliecondou: @PixelDandy just received our invite to @DerrenBrown and @andynyman's little show. How terribly exciting!
PixelDandy
PixelDandy: @Charliecondou - sit near me! :)
andynyman
andynyman: @PixelDandy @Charliecondou NO. NEAR ME!
Charliecondou: @PixelDandy yes!! Can you organise that? Ill be with Cam obviously but we don't need to talk to him
PixelDandy
PixelDandy: @andynyman, I think @Charliecondou just using us to get seats in the stalls. ;-)
Charliecondou: @andynyman @PixelDandy I imagine @DerrenBrown will want me sitting on stage with him but I'll try to please everyone
PixelDandy
PixelDandy: WHO IS YOUR FAVOURITE @Charliecondou? Me or @andynyman ?
Charliecondou: @PixelDandy you are Marc. @andynyman is too gay
DerrenBrown
DerrenBrown: @Charliecondou I hear it's really overrated.
Charliecondou: @DerrenBrown I won't actually watch the show. I'm just coming for the champagne reception.(free champagne)


DOWN
HylandIan: And Tulisa thought she was done with judges.
Charliecondou: @HylandIan do you think she'll go down? So to speak
HylandIan: @Charliecondou With conviction?
Charliecondou: @HylandIan unlike last time

Confidential_CC: Fellas @Charliecondou @HylandIan is it just me or was her sex tape the epitome of "what not to do" to keep a man happy?

PIE IN THE SKY
gracedent: @Charliecondou enjoyed you in Pie In The Sky yesterday
Charliecondou: @gracedent oh god
Georbeanio
Georbeanio: @Charliecondou lookin fly in Pie in The Sky mate
judithmgebhard
judithmgebhard: @Charliecondou Just watching #pieinthesky Is that really you? Look like a little lad who just got into long trousers. #nicebling

CORRIE CAST AND CREW HAVING A "LIGHT" LUNCH
realsamia
realsamia: @JackPShepherd88 @Charliecondou @cez29 Ben and Sue... Soakin' up the lunchtime rays! #corriesuntrap
realsamia: This is how we roll #carparkstylee @msm4rsh lovin' it
skipnewton: The Rovers really does need a decent beer garden or waitress service #corrie 
Charliecondou: @skipnewton By the way don't worry, the denim short/shoe combo didn't go unnoticed #settingtrendssincetheearlyeighties
skipnewton
skipnewton: @Charliecondou   Not a bit of denim in sight #trendsetter  #primarni 
Charliecondou: @skipnewton imitation denim! Even worse!!
JackPShepherd88: I see Kirk is dressed for the weather

INSERT AGEIST CLICHÉ HERE:
Charliecondou: @BrookeLVincent happy birthday baby!! Catching me up!

BrookeLVincent: RT @Charliecondou: @BrookeLVincent happy birthday baby!! Catching me up!

FREE AS A BIRD
JackPShepherd88: Any Street Dance Teachers free on Saturdays (term time) email info@studio12performingarts.com Thank you
Charliecondou: @JackPShepherd88 @studio12performingarts yes, I'm free
jop404: @Charliecondou @JackPShepherd88 Damn I just heard John Inman say that when you wrote it lol

MARIA AND MARCUS RETURN TO THE COBBLES 
The sign on the wall behind Maria and Marcus says it all....
WELCOME BACK!!!
Press play and forward to the 12 minute mark to see the welcome return of Corrie's fave couple Maria (Samia Ghadie) and Marcus (Charlie Condou), as they resume life on the cobbles. The pair have been missing in action for almost 5 months due to Samia Ghadie's commitment to appearing on the UK TV show "Dancing On Ice."


MORE GAMU GOLD
Gamuofficial
Gamuofficial: @Charliecondou Bonjour CC! How's the cobbles treating you? Got a song for you to hear


OZ ROCK ROYALTY
Confidential_CC: I was just checking my Facebook updates when I realised Molly Meldrum had linked as a friend .... #oz music royalty x x x x #childhood idol
Confidential_CC: WOW I am followed by @MollyMeldrum @boygeorge and @ThaMrMarilyn in various configurations - @SirThomasWynne @SirThomasWynn @ChasCondouBlog @ChasCondouFans @SirThomasWynn
AdamBlease: @Confidential_CC And don't forget @AdamBlease !!!!
Confidential_CC: @AdamBlease I didn't forget you I just ran out of Twitter space ((obv)) ;-))

NoNoNannette30: @ChasCondouFans @MollyMeldrum @BoyGeorge @ThaMrMarilyn @SirThomasWynne @SirThomasWynn @ChasCondouBlog @ChasCondouFans @SirThomasWynn Well, well, well...look at you sweetie

SirThomasWynne: @NoNoNannette30 @ChasCondouFans @MollyMeldrum @BoyGeorge @ThaMrMarilyn @SirThomasWynn @ChasCondouBlog @ChasCondouFans @SirThomasWynn I KNOW! Really unexpected but lovely x

NoNoNannette30: @SirThomasWynne @ChasCondouFans @MollyMeldrum @BoyGeorge @ThaMrMarilyn @SirThomasWynn @ChasCondouBlog @ChasCondouFans @SirThomasWynn No, you're a sweetie,why wouldn't they

SirThomasWynne: @NoNoNannette30 @ChasCondouFans @MollyMeldrum @BoyGeorge @ThaMrMarilyn @SirThomasWynn @ChasCondouBlog @ChasCondouFans @SirThomasWynn Thank you, takes one to know one, hugs x

NoNoNannette30: @SirThomasWynne @ChasCondouFans @MollyMeldrum @BoyGeorge @ThaMrMarilyn @SirThomasWynn @ChasCondouBlog @ChasCondouFans @SirThomasWynn Thank you! (HUGS) x

WENTWORTH / PRISONER

AdamBlease: @Confidential_CC Have you seen any of the new Prisoner spin off 'Wentworth' yet?
Confidential_CC: @AdamBlease no sorry Adam haven't seen it but I hope it does well. Keep an eye out for Oz series called "A place to call home" x

AdamBlease: @Confidential_CC Wentworth will be coming to England and it can't come soon enough. I am excited to see it :-)

NOT HOLLYWOOD MATERIAL
BoyVirginiaMade: I'm loving my #BBCvideo catch ups. #LittleDorrit is very good. Dickens knows how to tell the story of the downtrodden. And the underdog.
SirThomasWynne: @BoyVirginiaMade but the guy who is supposed to get the girl doesn't....it's a not very Hollywood ending x
BoyVirginiaMade: @SirThomasWynne well that's alright with me. I don't believe in Hollywood endings anyway.
SirThomasWynne: @BoyVirginiaMade no me neither - sadly the prison in the story was a real part of London life in the day....

No comments:

Post a Comment