Friday, April 12, 2013

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.681

THATCHER'S ANTI-GAY SPEECH
Charliecondou: For all you gays singing her praises
KirstieMAllsopp
KirstieMAllsopp: @Charliecondou At last some real info & knowledge, I was not a fan because of LBGT & ANC stance, but did respect her as a stateswoman. What I can't bear is ignorance & idiocy of Hitler comparisons etc. I've been to Auschwitz & Newcastle, I know the difference!
Charliecondou: @KirstieMAllsopp haha very good point
Rwpg007
Rwpg007: @Charliecondou @KirstieMAllsopp In scale yes, I wonder how many young gay ppl took their own lives as a result of bullying under section 28?
suzieproudmummy
suzieproudmummy: @Charliecondou I just don't get Cameron spendin 10 mil on her funeral. Why? I mean the country is in a financial mess as it is x
Charlie Condou Blog
ChasCondouBlog: Ha, ppl forget that THATCHER'S horrid reforms and anti-gay agenda were spouted by conservative leaders even here in Oz! @KirstieMAllsopp
stephenfry: Seems to be a day for Wizard of Oz Songs. ‘Somewhere over the rainbow, in Jermyn Street’ 

CHARLIE PHONES THE CORRIE TWINS

twinsdad72: @Charliecondou  = absolute star cheers fella ;)

twinsdad72: @Charliecondou at the time it was brilliant. ...but now connor and liam are shouting 'CHARLIE, CHARLIE...piss funny cheers for ringing them

Charliecondou: @twinsdad72 anytime x
twinsmum67
twinsmum67: @Charliecondou, thank you!! My boys have gone to bed elated, Xx
twinsdad72: @Charliecondou = down to earth,no lies , top bloke our boys r buzzing  ;)
Charliecondou: @twinsmum67 haha bless them xxx
twinsmum67
twinsmum67: @Charliecondou seriously that ment so much to my special men. Xx


BE THE FIRST KID ON THE BLOCK TO HEAR PSY'S NEW SINGLE "GENTLEMAN"
Press play:


FOOD PIC WAR
Criss351975: @Charliecondou This made me think of you too funny!! I feel the same way lol! 
Charliecondou: @Criss351975 hahaha ace!
smunnings01
smunnings01: @Charliecondou Saw this and thought of you x


Charliecondou: @smunnings01 so funny

GORDON

theteamaker: @Charliecondou #GORDONSALIVE

Charliecondou: @theteamaker you should know that I've finished it off #nothingworsethanaclipoff

theteamaker: @Charliecondou phew!That is a relief no one should have to suffer a clip off #wasgoingtostartacampaign #clipoffsurvivor2013

#FFF - FOOD FIGHT FRIDAY - RE ANNOYING FOOD PICS
ChasCondouBlog: @ellendeanauthor #FF aka #FOODtweetFriday
ellendeanauthor: @ChasCondouBlog Hahaha! I've just been scanning old negs :-)

Fox_Mullder: @ChasCondouFans lol

Lionesskeeper: @ChasCondouFans Hehe :)

tnvol19: @SirThomasWynne Yes! Thank you!

MarkMMerrett: @SirThomasWynne @tnvol19 lol thx for that tommy love
Dylandesouza: @ChasCondouFans awww don't be a party pooper.. Anyway it's only people that eat rubbish and embarrassed about what they eat say that
ChasCondouFans: @Dylandesouza in keeping with your hypothesis I am sending a picture of some slate tiling I did in 1994 x 
Dylandesouza: @ChasCondouFans you will appreciate my Rubi TS-40 then ;-) #cutslovely 
Dylandesouza: Can't believe I'm already on hangover juice Sorry @ChasCondouBlog #annoyingfoodpics http://www.fitsugar.com/Hangover-Juice-Recipe-25170647
ChasCondouBlog: @Dylandesouza I'll see your juice and raise you a snap of free range crumpets, toast and latte x
Dylandesouza: @ChasCondouBlog ahhhhhhh I love to see what you live on.. Feel like getting to know you now mwah Xx
ChasCondouBlog: @Dylandesouza hope you realise that I am having 1 crumpet and 1 raisin toast the other half is for Hon Lady Wynn - but the latte is ALL MINE

Dylandesouza: @ChasCondouBlog oh #lightweight
ChasCondouBlog: @Dylandesouza I know ... but hey you wanted to know about the REAL me x
Dylandesouza: @ChasCondouBlog very true, so keep me updated with oral activities :-0 Cheers #ImANosyGit #VeryOpenminded
ChasCondouBlog: @Dylandesouza am watching @hotpatooties aka Mrs @BigBoyler doing show on sex in Japan ... We are the same world over #pervs
Dylandesouza: @ChasCondouBlog @hotpatooties @bigboyler I'm Starting to fall for you ❤❤

RE FOOD PICS
benniedenton: #whyihateinstagram People like this

GAMU, CORRIE'S NEW EXTRA ON-SET WITH HER No.1 FAN, CHARLIE CONDOU

Gamuofficial
Gamuofficial: So great to finally meet @Charliecondou and get a tour of the Corrie cobbles and set! Even got to be an extra  :-)
Charliecondou: @Gamuofficial so lovely to meet you finally! We'll have to do it again soon xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment