Wednesday, April 10, 2013

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.679

GAMU IN MANCHESTER 

Gamuofficial: @Charliecondou sent you a DM!

Gamuofficial: Off to Manchester tomorrow. Hopefully meeting up with @Charliecondou - I'll bring my flat shoes in case I get to walk on the Corrie cobbles!

Gamuofficial: The lovely @Charliecondou has said he'd give me a guided tour of his street in Manchester.Thing is, he lives on Coronation Street!!!!!

BRAVO 

NeilrobertE: @Charliecondou swoooooon can I ask was that you I saw in an episode of gimme gimme gimme the other day ?

Charliecondou: @NeilrobertE it was indeed

NeilrobertE: @Charliecondou #looksgoodinbriefs ;) bravo sir lol ;)

RAKISH LOOKS 

_Paddy_White_: Hm which UK city has the most hoes I wonder.

HeIsMaxwell: Without fail London ... The most populated UK city @_Paddy_White_

ILuv_MyDog: @_Paddy_White_ Bet Manchester rates pretty highly!! lol

rossiwilliams: @_Paddy_White_ southend-on-sea

hello_sailor: @_Paddy_White_ SAAAAAFFHAMPTON!

Charliecondou: @_Paddy_White_ I suppose it depends which city has the most gardens. Though we tend to use a rake instead of a hoe

AMBER REIGNS

Charliecondou: @DoctorChristian what do I say to parents who INSIST their kid's amber necklace has stopped teething pain?

caitlinmoran: @Charliecondou @DoctorChristian Sell them Magic Beans.

Charliecondou: @caitlinmoran @DoctorChristian it's amazing how angry people get when you suggest that it might all be nonsense.

DoctorChristian: @Charliecondou sell them some sugar pills to and make some serious dosh!!

DoctorChristian: @caitlinmoran @charliecondou oops, that's what I said! X

LADIES WITH AN ATTITUDE 

bindelj: Does anyone else think a women's organisation should be women-only? Call me old-fashioned...

Charliecondou: @bindelj yes it should but can I be in it?

THE IRON LADY

clemmiemoodie: Here's hoping Emeli Sande will be performing at Margaret Thatcher's funeral.

Charliecondou: @clemmiemoodie haha

ChasCondouBlog: Maggie Thatcher well may she rust #ironlady

LOO WITH A MATT FINISH
Charliecondou: @RealMattLucas is this what you do whilst sitting in the loo? 
RealMattLucas
RealMattLucas: How bizarre.... @Charliecondou:

WHICH ONE IS CHARLIE?

Dylandesouza: @Charliecondou are you coming to the Kinky Gerlinky book Launch party Monday?
Charliecondou: @Dylandesouza I can't, ill be in Manchester
Dylandesouza: @Charliecondou oh dammit.. Wanted to see you in a dress again :-)
Charliecondou: @Dylandesouza hahaha actually I seem to remember it was a white rubber corset
Dylandesouza: @Charliecondou I must be getting carried away again.. Or maybe I'm thinking of another party

No comments:

Post a Comment