Monday, February 20, 2012

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.252

HYPOTHETICAL
Liamwowwow
Liamwowwow: Just met the gorgeous @Charliecondou outside Via and a very famous unnamed man lol. Cheers Charlie! X
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @Liamwowwow nice to meet you x
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @DrSarahParish I'm on a train too! o you want to play "I spy"? Ok, I'll start. I spy with my little eye something beginning with..... T
Sarah Parish
DrSarahParish: @Charliecondou Transvestite?
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @DrSarahParish god, you're good
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @DrSarahParish ok your turn.THIS IS SO MUCH FUN!!!
Sarah Parish
DrSarahParish: @Charliecondou I was going to go with ticker tape or Tina Turner but I'm glad I settled on Transvestite.
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @DrSarahParish too late, I'm getting off now. You've ruined everything
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: RT @ErinsGift: @Charliecondou My beautiful daughter passed away in Dec. Please may you RT my page to help fundraising in her memory http://t.co/bvwbUHCe
Lorraine
reallorraine: Cracking university challenge - who remembers bamber Gascogne? Or as he was known in my house bampot gas pipe
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @reallorraine Bambi Glass-wine in ours.
neneh cherry
misscherrylala: we're gonna make a video for neneh cherry & the thing with daniel annefelt & sara overödder. who wants to be in it?
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @misscherrylala is this you or a fake you??

ADOPTED
adora_boy
adora_boy: @ijoeallen @lottytot77 haha we are going to adopt
Charlie Spencer
lottytot77: @adora_boy @ijoeallen we can have a love triangle!
adora_boy
adora_boy: @lottytot77 @ijoeallen we can be like Tilda Swinton
ijoeallen
ijoeallen: @adora_boy @lottytot77 oh yes I'm very up for that. And Charlie condou. X
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @ijoeallen @adora_boy @lottytot77 What?
adora_boy
adora_boy: @Charliecondou @ijoeallen @lottytot77 really Gaga she is away allot though hmmm maybe Loraine Kelly haha
ijoeallen
ijoeallen: @adora_boy @Charliecondou @lottytot77 I can't stand Lorraine.
ijoeallen
ijoeallen: @Charliecondou @adora_boy @lottytot77 Charlie we are talking baby parent hypotheticals. In the lightest sense tho your story is amazing.
adora_boy
adora_boy: @ijoeallen @Charliecondou @lottytot77 yeah she said the same about you, oh yes Miss Piggy would be wonderful haha
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @ijoeallen @adora_boy @lottytot77 Ah. Bless you x
adora_boy
adora_boy: @ijoeallen @Charliecondou @lottytot77 tis true that
ijoeallen
ijoeallen: @Charliecondou @adora_boy @lottytot77 MASSIVE LOVE TO YOU CC
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: RT @PeterTatchell: Have you voted in Telegraph poll on same-sex marriage? Vote here: http://t.co/sCHosySB #lgbt #gay #lesbian #bisexual #pride #queer #glbt
mcelderrylover
mcelderrylover: @Charliecondou are you going to come back into corrie I miss you being in it you were one of my favourite actors :-) x x
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @mcelderrylover yep, filming at the mo x
cameron mcvey
Boogabear777: @cbmc_uk thanX. her ladyship's actually really into Twitter! she's got much new music soon out too.... watch these spaces xxx
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @Boogabear777 Ello x

TRACK MEAT
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: Dear Virgin trains, your sweet potato curry really is very delicious. One small request. Can you put some meat in it next time? Ta
Tom In Oz ✔
Tom_In_Oz_: @Charliecondou keep feeling I should know a joke...about putting meat in something...but NO...can't think of one!
annekirkbride
annekirkbride: @Charliecondou you're so picky!
xpemx
xpemx: @Charliecondou meat? I was going to be rude but thought better of it lol x

lane_paula
lane_paula: @Charliecondou I love that one!!

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @lane_paula be honest though, it'd be better with some chicken in

annabeanie01

annabeanie01: @Charliecondou OMG Virgin Trains again, did you ever get a response? X

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @annabeanie01 never!

MaxPemberton

MaxPemberton: Personally, i quite like the term faggot. It's retro.
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @MaxPemberton I prefer pansy.
MaxPemberton
MaxPemberton: @Charliecondou oh yes, i *love* that term - pansies are so beautiful and elegant - not really an insult at all, more a complement.

Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @MaxPemberton I'm quite partial to the word whoopsie too. Some builders called me a whoopsie recently, it really made me smile

MaxPemberton

MaxPemberton: @Charliecondou whoopsie?! is that even a word, let alone an insult???

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: Working with the beautiful @realsamia tomorrow. I wonder if she'll bring me a gift, now that I've called her beautiful publicly

realsamia
realsamia: @Charliecondou I had actually bought u a LOVELY gift for tomorrow but u hav ruined the surprise now. *cough #quickfindacremeegg Xxx

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @realsamia just grab me a breakaway out of the fridge in the green room. I'm easily pleased

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @DonkeyColm @aussiebum photo??

Derren Litten
Derren_Litten: Right, off to the theatre I go. Will give review when I'm in the taxi home. xx
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @Derren_Litten what are you seeing dear?

Derren Litten
Derren_Litten: @Charliecondou I shall DM you. And also mention why I'm being so secretive. X
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @Derren_Litten oh how EXCITING!!

Julie Hesmondhalgh
juliehes: @Charliecondou @derren_litten right. One of you DM me immediately. I am ILL and need this information to cheer me up x

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @juliehes @derren_litten Was this the 'person' you were telling me about Derren?
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: RT @robertpopper: Please do watch @watsonandoliver tonight BBC 2 at 10pm :)
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: RT @Dan_Brocklebank: Wow. #TheMail never fail to shock me with their vile attitude. It's 2012! You should be ashamed of yourselves! http://t.co/oKeOkh1w
Lorraine
reallorraine: Tea , hob nobs, jim jams, corrie .......bliss!
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @reallorraine perfect Monday night!

mcelderrylover
mcelderrylover: @Charliecondou hiyaa Charlie could I have a little tweet off u plz ur an amazing actor xxx

Charlie Condou

Charliecondou: @mcelderrylover hello!


Above: Charlie David Lomax Condou attends Manchester 2011 Pride Day
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: Amazing RT @CoroStreetBlog: Is it time to meet Marcus' mum? http://t.co/y67bSiCv #corrie
sullenhearts
sullenhearts: @Charliecondou @CoroStreetBlog would be great to see Marcus' family!
TVKev
TVKev: Sunday night Corrie soon. Exciting!
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @TVKev I'm not in tonight's ep so you don't need to watch
TVKev
TVKev: @Charliecondou Right... Call The Midwife it is then!
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @TVKev lol
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: RT @Jilltweety: A test for Twitter. I found a wallet on the northern line belonging to Paul Malcolm Ede from Barnet. Does anyone know him? Please RT.
Gareth Lemon
GJLemon: never twittered so much in my life. #coldturkey
Furquan
furquan: @GJLemon I know God Glemon stop cluttering my feed.
Gareth Lemon
GJLemon: @furquan don't encourage me to keep on twitting. I'm too cool for this shit.
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @GJLemon @furquan you're not as cool as @annekirkbride though, and she is a champion tweeter
annekirkbride
annekirkbride: @Charliecondou @GJLemon @furquan Thankyou charlie
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @GJLemon What does the J stand for? I want your middle name to be Jericho but its probably John isn't it?
Gareth Lemon
GJLemon: @Charliecondou Judas
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @GJLemon You wish. It's Janice isn't it
Gareth Lemon
GJLemon: @Charliecondou It is James. But I wish it was Janice. Or Joyce.
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @GJLemon I may call you Joyce from now on. Joyce Lemon. I prefer it. It's more manly somehow
streetworker01
streetworker01: @Charliecondou @gjlemon @furquan @annekirkbride But no-one's as cool a tweeter as you, Charlie!
msm4rsh
msm4rsh: @Charliecondou @corostreetblog yes it's really Michelle connor!! But she doesn't know it yet. It's a twist in the baby swap from ages ago
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @msm4rsh @corostreetblog You're too old to be Marcus's mum
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: RT @Wendy_Wason: Brown bag of books and scripts left on nth bound Piccadilly line last night. Nothing of value but @stephen_hagan offering reward. Please RT.
Hayley N
hayleynov: Hello
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @hayleynov Ello
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: RT @lgbtadoptfoster: Morning early birds! 1st UK LGBT Adoption & Fostering week is here! http://t.co/BiqrXw9k  #lgbtadoptfoster
streetworker01
streetworker01: @GJLemon @charliecondou I didn't know that. Middle name is James. Well, one of them is... #small world
Charlie Condou
Charliecondou: @streetworker01 @GJLemon I have two. David and Lomax. Don't ever tell anyone about Lomax though. It can be our little secret

No comments:

Post a Comment