Wednesday, September 21, 2011

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.129

JAMES KIMBERLEY CORDEN

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @JKCorden what does the K stand for?

James Corden

JKCorden: @Charliecondou Kimberley. True story x

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @JKCorden Right. I actually don't have a response to that.

chocolossal
lisafaulkner1

lisafaulkner1: Cab driver has just turned up carpenters " rainy days and Monday's" so loud.

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @lisafaulkner1 oh, that always gets me down

paul_a_young

paul_a_young: Why am I SO tired today? Lack of chocolate maybe or because my brain wouldnt switch of creating new chocolates last night. Its very sunny :)

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @paul_a_young best chocolate in London!

Below: Preliminary artwork layout by @MarkMMerrett of London for a werewolf tableau incorporating Charlie Condou, Russell Tovey, Sinead Keenan, Tom Markstahler and Tom in Oz.

VISIONS & the INVINCIBLES

Max James

13lonewerewolf: @Tom_In_Oz_ I keep on repeating myself but it must be said THANKS

Walles Hamonde

WheresWalles: @13lonewerewolf @Tom_In_Oz_ I second the motion!!

Tom In Oz ✔

Tom_In_Oz_: Big thanks babe @WheresWalles hope the shoot was smooth x

Walles Hamonde

WheresWalles: @Tom_In_Oz_ it went fine thanks! I'm looking forward to next week, I'm expecting good things...:) Hope your family are doing well xx

Tom In Oz ✔

Tom_In_Oz_: @WheresWalles my grand bub & daughter on way today for visit, brother that had heart attack is well, dad had no reaction to first chemo x

Walles Hamonde

WheresWalles: @Tom_In_Oz_ yay, things are on the up on both sides of the world! Glad to hear it! X

Tom In Oz ✔

Tom_In_Oz_: @WheresWalles am still amazed that these vision things are kicking in for lots of other twitter folk, my wife wants me 2 follow it through

Tom In Oz ✔

Tom_In_Oz_: @MarkMMerrett @TMarkstahler just had tweet in from @WheresWalles he is such an energetic guy wish I could bottle him *make-a-fortune*

Walles Hamonde

WheresWalles: @Tom_In_Oz_ @MarkMMerrett @TMarkstahler Haha you scare me Tom, I was just tweeting you about how I overdid it in trampolining class today!!

Mark.M

MarkMMerrett: @Tom_In_Oz_ @TMarkstahler @WheresWalles Remember you saying you had accurate visions of him before

Walles Hamonde

WheresWalles: @MarkMMerrett @Tom_In_Oz_ @TMarkstahler he has done Mark, on several occasions...it's awe-inspiring stuff!

Mark.M

MarkMMerrett: @Tom_In_Oz_ @TMarkstahler So @WheresWalles is doing good then?

Walles Hamonde

WheresWalles: @MarkMMerrett @Tom_In_Oz_ @TMarkstahler Walles is doing great, thank you! And having Tom on my side makes me feel invincible!!

Mark.M

MarkMMerrett: @WheresWalles @Tom_In_Oz_ @TMarkstahler Well let me add to the positivity then by wishing great success

Mark.M

MarkMMerrett: @WheresWalles @Tom_In_Oz_ @TMarkstahler His visions are very impressive, he had some about my lucky pencil, my nan and her clock

Walles Hamonde

WheresWalles: @MarkMMerrett @Tom_In_Oz_ @TMarkstahler I know, I love it! Sometimes I get tweets from him & actually look around to see if he's in the room!

Mark.M

MarkMMerrett: @WheresWalles @Tom_In_Oz_ Well me and @TMarkstahler have suspected he has surveillance cameras following us before

Tom In Oz ✔

Tom_In_Oz_: @MarkMMerrett @WheresWalles @TMarkstahler LUCKILY 4 me I don't have a surveillance camera - you boys would scare me with what you get up to

Mark.M

MarkMMerrett: @Tom_In_Oz_ @WheresWalles @TMarkstahler Yes we would *pulls hand out of underware*

Tom In Oz ✔

Tom_In_Oz_: @MarkMMerrett @TMarkstahler had major visions with @WheresWalles he started me off & made me feel secure enough to tell others about visions

Walles Hamonde

WheresWalles: @MarkMMerrett @Tom_In_Oz_ @TMarkstahler thanks a million, I am so empowered and rejuvenated by the kindness of my Twitter family xx

Mark.M

MarkMMerrett: @WheresWalles @Tom_In_Oz_ @TMarkstahler No prob mate, always love making new twitter friends ;-) Just ignore my spelling mistakes please

Tom In Oz ✔

Tom_In_Oz_: Mark the people who follow me are all non-judgemental so stop worrying & break free #DadSaysSo! @WheresWalles @MarkMMerrett @TMarkstahler

Mark.M

MarkMMerrett: @Tom_In_Oz_ @WheresWalles @TMarkstahler Hehe I will now I have been told by daddy ;-)

WHEN HARRY MET CHARLIE
Charliecondou

Charliecondou: SHUT UUUUP!! @MrHarryDerbidge

Harry Derbidge
MrHarryDerbidge: @Charliecondou CHARLIEEE!!! Hey hey!
Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @MrHarryDerbidge How are you babe? Did you have fun?

Harry Derbidge

MrHarryDerbidge: @Charliecondou yeah was lovely, did you have a good time? X

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @MrHarryDerbidge yes a lovely time. Your mum is ace. Who won the Corrie tour? Someone on your table?

Harry Derbidge

MrHarryDerbidge: @Charliecondou I think so lol not too sure x

asherc128

asherc128: Could @Charliecondou Calmly, Carefully & Casually Comment

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @asherc128 Course I can

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: Ali king and @AndrewLancel are being rather fantastic tonight

Beverleyjw

Beverleyjw: @Charliecondou Is it true you are leaving again? Hope not!

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @Beverleyjw not as far as I know

Beverleyjw

Beverleyjw: @Charliecondou that's good! Usual media rubbish!!! x

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @Beverleyjw where did you hear it

TWEETS FOR MY TWEET

RealDivafever

RealDivafever: @Charliecondou We know you're most famous for being in Corrie- but our favourite stint has got to be in Gimme Gimme Gimme! X

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @RealDivafever haha you've got good memories! X

JakWren

JakWren: I have to agree with @RealDivafever @Charliecondou xx Kevin from Manchester lol

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @JakWren ta x

msm4rsh

msm4rsh: Having a fun day at work today! Good times! X

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @msm4rsh I bet you're missing me though. It must be verging on unbearable

msm4rsh

msm4rsh: @Charliecondou I am actually sobbing daily about it!! I've been in your room and sniffed your clothes and everything xx

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @msm4rsh Oh god are you still doing that clothe sniffing thing?? You must stop it Kym, remember what the nice doctor said?

msm4rsh

msm4rsh: @Charliecondou I know but then I caught him sniffing your clothes too??? X

indiaknight

indiaknight: Judy Blume is on Twitter. JUDY ACTUAL BLUME. @judyblume (via @janinegibson, @lizzwinstead)

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @indiaknight I read that as Judy BLAME. Which is silly because you wrote it twice. But I know Judy blame and he'd be great on twitter

indiaknight

indiaknight: @Charliecondou I'd love Judy Blame to be on here. Love.

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @indiaknight Let's make it happen!!

RealJohnStape

RealJohnStape: @Charliecondou any chance of a tweet Charlie?

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @RealJohnStape Every chance x

katrinabrown123

katrinabrown123: @Charliecondou hi watching you on corri the other day made me cry with the marcus and sean scene

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @katrinabrown123 Thanks x

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: RT @Ballstocancer: @Charliecondou We are Balls to Cancer a small male cancer Charity and we need your help.Not money/time just ask your followers to follow us

DAY TRIPPING

TonysimmsBK

TonysimmsBK: @Charliecondou lovely to see you again last night, wish my RAF pay stretched to bidding on the trip to corrie, but alas no. :-(

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @TonysimmsBK Ah come up anytime! I'll show you around

Mumraa

Mumraa: Just spotted the gay guy from Corrie at London Bridge (not Sean Tully)

johncconnell1

johncconnell1: @Mumraa @Charliecondou ?

Mumraa

Mumraa: @johncconnell1 @Charliecondou yep and he was looking mighty fine

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @Mumraa why thank you!

SPILLSIES

Harry Derbidge

MrHarryDerbidge: Too much traffic getting into the savoy for my liking!

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @MrHarryDerbidge nice to meet you xx

David Morrissey

avemorrissey64: @Charliecondou hope the rest of ur night went well. Did the suit survive?

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @davemorrissey64 The suit survived, just. Thanks for a great evening x

Angela_Griffin

Angela_Griffin: @Charliecondou thank you oh kind gent! Much appreciated! Xxx

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @Angela_Griffin Anytime lover, go get em! x

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @Angela_Griffin By the way, just left @missmcollins she sends her love

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: RT @bindelj: Proud of my mucker @paulburston and myself for making the top 3 at the European Diversity Awards journalism prize. Bullies didn't win.

missmcollins

missmcollins: What an amazing day neil kinnock ed miliband michael cashman david morrisey !!!

PaulBurston

PaulBurston: @missmcollins are you still there? @Charliecondou left, we thought you'd gone too. Lovely seeing you again.

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @PaulBurston SOO lovely to see you, as always. We should do it properly sometime, maybe

PaulBurston

PaulBurston: @Charliecondou likewise, Charlie. That would be lovely. x

ashlee_s_

ashlee_s_: @Charliecondou awww I no corrie isn't real but if ur half the man marcus is u wud be the best boyfriend in the world :) xnner or summat?? X

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @ashlee_s_ Well thank you kindly! xxx

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @missmcollins Im slightly in love with Neil Kinnock now. He gave me a cuddle. And Glenys was raving about how good Yerbury is! xx

missmcollins

missmcollins: @Charliecondou told you my old school was great wish had sent maia !the kinnocks are amazing people he wouldve neen great PM !

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @ingridoliver100 WASSSUUUUUUUPPP!!!!

DRINKIES & WALKIES

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @rebeccacallard Is that really your Mum on Twitter, or a fake profile?

GemmaLovesAlex

GemmaLovesAlex: @Charliecondou @rebeccacallard it's her mum hun, kym tweeted about it :)

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @GemmaLovesAlex ta x

rebeccacallard

rebeccacallard: @Charliecondou yes it is Xxx

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @rebeccacallard xxx

Beverley Callard

Beverleycallard: Yes @Charliecondou it's me. Trying to get the hang of it all. Much love. X

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @Beverleycallard Hello!! How are you love? Long time xxx

Beverley Callard

Beverleycallard: Oh @Charliecondou I'm fab! Hope you are too, my lovely. Showbiz lifestyle! No, not for me. Dog training class tonight, Trevor gets his award

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @Beverleycallard haha hilarious! Well, you're missed at work love. @rebeccacallard was fantastic wasn't she?

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @davemorrissey64 I believe you're hosting a drinks at the Kinnock's house tonight. See you there

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: I’ve just sponsored @Angela_Griffin You can too at http://t.co/7YQp8h2A

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @irishalan I'll come!!!

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @JOJEHARVEY @irishalan Isnt it like one of those weekly nights you like to frequent at Central Station Jonathan?

JOJEHARVEY

JOJEHARVEY: @Charliecondou @irishalan Bizarrely I have never attended one. Though I did receive a phone call from one once from a mate who said

JOJEHARVEY

JOJEHARVEY: @Charliecondou @irishalan 'I've just noshed off *insertnameoftheatrecritic* which was nice.

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @JOJEHARVEY Oh God, if its the critic I think it is I feel sick

JOJEHARVEY

JOJEHARVEY: @Charliecondou indeed.

andrewmsymonds

andrewmsymonds: @Charliecondou I well love u mate don't ever leave corrie haha x

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @andrewmsymonds Thanks mate x

andrewmsymonds

andrewmsymonds: @Charliecondou your welcome and its all true, I'd love to meet someone just like you one day but I'll keep dreamin haha x

MAG

♦ Catie Williams

caatiya: The college's gay magazine has Marcus from corrie on the front cover, aw

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @caatiya what's the mag?

♦ Catie Williams

caatiya: @Charliecondou http://t.co/1KInDjsG

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @caatiya haha very good

ruth_ford

ruth_ford: @Charliecondou we're having a wine tasting in Century today! It's looking good... Come down and have a glass

Charliecondou

Charliecondou: @ruth_ford ah bugger, not around today. Are you pissed yet?

Above & below: Charlie Condou sketches by @MarkMMerrett. These will be used in a bigger CGI artwork to coincide with Charlie being flanked in a tableau of werewolves, which will include his friend Russell Tovey [who plays George in Being Human], Tom Markstahler, Mark Merrett, myself and others!
KirstyFowler2

KirstyFowler2: @Charliecondou please can my friend @misslaurenpain have a rt from u as its her 21st Birthday today x x

Charliecondou
Charliecondou:
@misslaurenpain happy birthday x

No comments:

Post a Comment