Saturday, May 7, 2011

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.13

a small parT

Sparklemonkey: @charliecondou Honey, who was the actor in Dead Babies that we met at Dying For It? x

Charliecondou: @Sparklemonkey no idea

Charliecondou: Can anyone remember what I'm doing on Monday night?

orangewench: @Charliecondou early dinner at nando's, bingo, pole dancing and stripping in the drag club - how could you forget??

_DanielRyan: @Charliecondou If you really can't remember, I'm cancelling!

Charliecondou: @_DanielRyan actually @Angela_Griffin suggested dinner with you AD Bower and Ali King on Monday, I'm just sure I've got something on

_DanielRyan: @Charliecondou has she noticed we are on 11.30 pm wraps next week?

Charliecondou: @_DanielRyan I’m guessing not

Tom_In_Oz_: @Charliecondou On Monday are you recovering from Sunday?

benstockbiz: @Charliecondou Me? Lol!

Charliecondou: @benstockbiz haha

NeatFreak_: @Charliecondou Errr....clipping your toenails?

Tom_In_Oz_: @NeatFreak_ @Charliecondou no toenails is alternate Tuesdays xxx

NeatFreak_: @Tom_In_Oz_ @charliecondou OK then. Ear hair??

Tom_In_Oz_: @NeatFreak_ @charliecondou nope that's Wednesdays once a month, it has to be tongue scraping I think!!!

NeatFreak_: @Tom_In_Oz_ @charliecondou That was my next suggestion. Uh-huh. Yes it was.

Liam1709: @Charliecondou a) your hand b) work

marcooth: @Charliecondou You're taking me out for dinner.

iamtonydenton: @Charliecondou having canapés and champagne with Wills and Kate

akalaurent: @Charliecondou Me?

Charliecondou: @akalaurent you fucking wish

Charliecondou: This is my oldest friend @akalaurent By that I mean he's really really old. And he's French. And lactose intolerant. And a twat. Follow him

timlusher: @Charliecondou (I'im offering scenes from my life, in case they jog your memory. *unlikely*)

Charliecondou: @timlusher Wow. Your life is FIT

betsymartian: @Charliecondou so not a quiet night in with a takeaway and flashdance then?

Charliecondou: @betsymartian it's unlikely

betsymartian: @Charliecondou oh go on. live the dream. **not my dream**

Tom_In_Oz_: @TheBill_ did Charlie Condou make it to the bill???

TheBill_: @Tom_In_Oz_ It says some things he has been in but I don’t know if they're true or not?

Charlie Condou was born 8 January, 1973. He is a British actor who played Marcus Dent in Coronation Street, he has also been in The Bill, Casualty, Holby City, Midsomer Murders, Peak Practice, Pie in the Sky, Charlotte Gray, Gimme, Gimme, Gimme, and Martin Chuzzlewit.

Charliecondou: @TheBill_ @Tom_in_Oz I’ve been in it twice!

TheBill_: @Charliecondou Oh cool, what year was that? x

Charliecondou: @TheBill_ no idea. Once was about 10 years ago, another was about 16 years ago

Tom_In_Oz_: @Charliecondou @TheBill_ so you were just a kid xxx

TheBill_: @Charliecondou And you’re going to be back in Corrie soon yeah? Cause it will be much better with you in it! :-)x

Charliecondou: @TheBill_ Thanks, I am indeed

TheBill_: @Charliecondou Good Good.. Looking forward to it! And thanks so much for replying back - means a lot! xxx

CathTyldesley1: I’m back! This is my new account guys. Give us a follow!

Charliecondou: @Cath_Tyldesley What happened??

MJMcVeigh: @Charliecondou are you returning to the Street on Monday?

Charliecondou: @MJMcVeigh I don't think so

vhalsall: @Charliecondou i have watched secret smile... around 100 times, and i have only just noticed you're in it! you kept that hidden well...

Charliecondou: @vhalsall yup, just a small part

Tom_In_Oz_: @Charliecondou you should never say you have a "small part" in a public forum...you will be quoted on blogs and newspapers!!! *wink*

Xchloee987: @Charliecondou Hi Charlie! Im moving house tomorrow! Any chance of a good luck tweet? X

Charliecondou: @chloee987 Good luck!! Nothing more stressful than moving house. Except maybe divorce.

antonycotton: RT @chloee987: @antonycotton ANTONY!! I'm moving house today, any chance of a good luck tweet? You'd make my year!!!!

cRUMPET

1PaulKeating: Think I deserve an ice cream

lucie_silver: @1PaulKeating if you go to covent garden, the icecreamists sell a 'Priscilla cream of the desert' flavoured one! #checkingoutthecompetition

1PaulKeating: @lucie_silver Will be sure to pay them a visit. I always go to Gelupo in Soho - it's delicious

Charliecondou: @1PaulKeating Ello!

1PaulKeating: @Charliecondou Ello Mr. C. How's you? All well op North I hope x

Charliecondou: @1PaulKeating yep all good. How's the show going?

1PaulKeating: @Charliecondou Great thanks Charlie. Keeping me fit. A bit of a challenge today though with the humidity. Yuk

DStraitjacket: @Charliecondou - Thanks for the moral support on the train yesterday :)

jenniemcalpine: After applying AV to all your responses I've ended up with a crumpet.

Charliecondou: @jenniemcalpine hahaha

PEEVED


djy12345: @Charliecondou How long have you been moonlighting as rhythm guitar for The Feeling? #uncannylikeness

Charliecondou: @djy12345 I don’t know who that is and I’m frightened to Google him

Carliecondou: RT @katherine_kell: Follow my mate @cathtyldesley ....she's a brilliant actress, dear friend and something tells me she will be the next big thing in Corrie!

Carliecondou: My first day off, no child and I woke up at 5:30. Bloody annoying

stace358: @Charliecondou always the way! X

CloMre: @Charliecondou Welcome to my world *types gently as to not wake up partner sleeping 2metres away from keyboard*

Carliecondou: @CloMre I’m well pissed off. And ting

Carliecondou: RT @CloMre: @Charliecondou Pissed off in Manchester, are you one of The Smiths?

Charliecondou: Now if all of you give a quid each, we'll raise exactly £13,425. Go on, it’s for charidee http://www.justgiving.com/-Charlie-Condou

xVerityx: @Charliecondou And if I could I would, currently in hosp & have no cards on me.. will ask my fiancé to have a look online 2nite & donate ;)

Charliecondou: @xVerityx Thank you!! Get well soon x

bobmicallef: @Charliecondou read your interview in attitude there is a typo says u r 38!

Charliecondou: @bobmicallef hahaha I wish

corrie

Below: Stills from the Easter Sunday episode of Coronation Street that re-introduced Charlie Condou's character Marcus Dent back into the Corrie fold after a few years absence.

Charlie is now set to appear on a regular basis in his role as one of the few gay parents in a prime-time soap.

No comments:

Post a Comment