Saturday, September 13, 2014

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.1187

RAINBOW
Charliecondou: I can't change who I love but I can help change the game. #RainbowLaces http://stonewall.org.uk/football

LAST OF FALL - SOLD OUT
DavidAdkin: NEWS: ALL £10 tickets for @NextFallLND starring @Charliecondou SOLD OUT! MORE £10 tickets will be released Monday 2pm http://goo.gl/kGzy2Y
Charliecondou: RT @DavidAdkin: NEWS: ALL £10 tickets for @NextFallLND starring @Charliecondou SOLD OUT! MORE £10 tickets will be released Monday 2pm http://goo.gl/kGzy2Y

PRIDE MOVIE
Charliecondou: So @PrideMovieUK opens today and it really is as brilliant as the hype suggests. I can't recommend it more highly, it's a must see!
TheBoyWhoBakes: @Charliecondou @PrideMovieUK I absolutely loved it, can't wait to see it again!
Charliecondou: @TheBoyWhoBakes @PrideMovieUK It's just fantastic
TheBoyWhoBakes: @Charliecondou @PrideMovieUK I love a film that can make you cry and laugh in the same scene!

ALTERNATIVE PARENTING
Alt_Parenting: Have you got your tickets yet? See @Charliecondou & @sophieannaward talking about being parents plus much more... http://Www.alternativeparenting.co.uk
Charliecondou: RT @Alt_Parenting: Have you got your tickets yet? See @Charliecondou & @sophieannaward talking about being parents plus much more... http://Www.alternativeparenting.co.uk
Alt_Parenting: @sophieannaward and @Charliecondou will be joining Holly & Phillip on @itvthismorning to talk about Alt. Parenting next THURSDAY AM!

CHICKS

DAGGY DANCING
Charliecondou:Are there any other fathers who have completely lost the ability to dance since having kids?
_Paddy_White_: @Charliecondou I've not even had to have kids to know I can't dance :(
alexwinterstv: @Charliecondou You were at Lollibop!!!! ;) xxx
rypie_3: @Charliecondou @alexwinterstv I couldn't dance to begin with!
Charliecondou: I used to have some MOVES! Now all I can do is shuffle from side to side whilst biting my bottom lip. It's really quite distressing
mrjamieeast: @Charliecondou hell yes. I can't even moonwalk properly anymore.
alexwinterstv: @rypie_3 @Charliecondou sucks to be you ;)
Charliecondou: @alexwinterstv Yes, and i shouted "Hallelujah!!" x
alexwinterstv: @Charliecondou Hahaha, yes you did!!!!
Wendy_Wason: @Charliecondou what about the ability to text? I texted you yesterday mate.
Charliecondou: @Wendy_Wason You did and when I call you in a bit I'll explain why I forgot to reply x
Wendy_Wason: @Charliecondou ok but I want a FaceTime call so I can watch you dance as you speak x
HouseofHaughton: @Charliecondou maybe you should start some dad dance classes!
Matthew_Hodson: @Charliecondou It's called 'dad-dancing' for a reason. I came down with it on my 40th. Never recovered.

GAY DAD
Charliecondou: @gracewoodward hi "other gay dad"!!!
gracewoodward: @Charliecondou haaa

LADYBIRD BOOKS
Charliecondou: RT @JulianSimpson1: Amazing re-imagined Ladybird books (via @Charliecondou) http://bagofdelights.tumblr.com/post/89652612113/classic-childhood-books-from-yesteryear

A FEW RETWEETS
Charliecondou: RT @1MartinDelaney: Just saw @IAMKEVBISH in Fully Committed! Oh my God, it's ridiculously good! Everyone should see this play!! It's amazin#BishForPresident
Charliecondou: RT @timothycsimons: @OfficialJLD UGH fine at least this is better than having to actually talk to you. #veep4
Charliecondou:RT @OfficialJLD: How bout we communicate by tweet instead of turning our heads & talking on this flight? U in? @timothycsimons?

BREEDERS - NOT THE PLAY
SamBaileyREAL: Love you babe x u have given me the gift of three beautiful babies and I love you more than ever xx
Charliecondou: @SamBaileyREAL congratulations sweetheart, amazing news! X
SamBaileyREAL: @Charliecondou thanks babe xxx

BALLS
Charliecondou: My kids are obsessed with a #MattHatter toy that fires plastic balls at my head. Constantly. We all find this hilarious. Except me

FAMILY SNAPS
davidwalliams: A lovely photograph of my wife @LaraStone with our baby son... pic.twitter.com/C8exTBLs1o
Charliecondou: @davidwalliams @LaraStone He has your eyes

MERCHANDISE
macklemore: The all new merch store is LIVE!!! Check it out on http://www.macklemoremerch.com
Charliecondou: @macklemore can you get it shipped to the UK?

No comments:

Post a Comment