Sunday, September 7, 2014

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.1185

RIP
CLARE CATHCART
IAMKEVBISH: Channeling the comic brilliance of Clare Cathcart tonight. Such sad news. Can't believe we've lost her. She was my Brighton buddy. X
Charliecondou: @IAMKEVBISH I'm still in shock x
Charliecondou: My beautiful friend Clare Cathcart passed away today. Such a shock when someone so full of life dies. She will be so missed by so many. RIP
TracyAnnO: @Charliecondou Beyond heartbreaking Charlie. She will be so missed. Sending love to you x
Charliecondou: @TracyAnnO and you darling xxx
LennyHenry: So sad to hear that my colleague fr Comedy of Errors Clare Cathcart passed away. She ws bright and very funny. She'll be missed. Bye Claire
Charliecondou:@LennyHenry such a tragedy and such a shock. I still can't believe it
Charliecondou: RT @brendancoyle99: Our community and the world has lost a force of nature.Fiercely talented,beautiful,powerful woman Clare Cathcart.RIP
Charliecondou: One of the most beautiful people I've known. A 20 year friendship I'll treasure forever. I love you Clare Cathcart 
rodneyedwards: @Charliecondou Hi Charlie. Sorry to bother you. Could you follow me for a moment. I'd like to send a DM re: Clare.
Charliecondou: @rodneyedwards done
rodneyedwards: "One of the most beautiful people I've known”. Coronation Street star @Charliecondou on Clare Cathcart who has died. See @impartialrep.
unrealitytv: Call The Midwife star Clare Cathcart dies – Charlie Condou & celebs pay tribute http://primetime.unrealitytv.co.uk/?p=146477

NEXT FALL
Charliecondou: RT @WhatsOnStage: Just met with the lovely @Charliecondou to chat about Next Fall at the @swkplay. Video coming soon!
NextFallLND: We hope you are all having a lovely weekend. #18DaysTillFirstPreview #NextFallLnd
Charliecondou: @NextFallLND well I was until that terrifying reminder!
Charliecondou: RT @KelsiLewis: ASM required for 'Next Fall' at Southwark Playhouse. Immediate start until the 26th Oct. Reply if interested!

JEANS
sarajcox: Hey tallish slimish men in NW London I've just dropped off a load of lovely APC jeans (waist 29ish) at @CancerResearch shop, west end lane.
Charliecondou: @sarajcox *tightens corset and jumps on the tube*

PIC COLLECTION
Neil__Ashton: Great end to a brilliant day! Lots of laughs & good times! #cucumber @cucumber #ilovemyjob pic.twitter.com/mbumHeRmyj
Charliecondou: @Neil__Ashton I can see @whitenosugartv behind you!
whitenosugartv: @Charliecondou @Neil__Ashton you can have that pic for free, add it to all the other pics you have of me

HUFFINGTON

ANTIMACASSAR 
Charliecondou: RT @claracatcat: Just walked home with the 1st class anti Macassar stuck to my freakin hair. Oh yeah. #coolestmumintown pic.twitter.com/xatVosxeGn

CRIMINAL BEHAVIOUR
Charliecondou: RT @KlassMyleene: "@laurenlaverne: My experience of coercive control and why I believe it should be criminalised http://gu.com/p/4x89e/tw" Proud of you Lala x

laurenlaverne: Although the message did illustrate the reason attitudes need to change rather beautifully.

Charliecondou: @laurenlaverne it was a really great piece btw

CINEPHILE
alicelowe: i also nominate the wonderful @DakotaBlueR for #cinephilephoto !
Charliecondou: @alicelowe @DakotaBlueR I keep getting nominated but I don't actually know what it is
alicelowe: @Charliecondou @DakotaBlueR you have to take a picture of yourself naked on twitter and post it. ya know, like JLaw ;)
Charliecondou: @alicelowe @DakotaBlueR I'm on it!!! *fluffs*

No comments:

Post a Comment