Thursday, September 4, 2014

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.1184

"EPSTEIN"
4th August 2014 - Charlie Condou attending the play "Epstein." A play dealing with the private life of The Beatles' manager Brian Epstein.

PRIDE MOVIE AFTER PARTY

TimBaros: Actor @DavidGaleaA1 collecting money from @Charliecondou at last night's @PrideMovieUK film premiere afterparty: 
Below: Charlie Condou & Holly Johnson at Pride Movie after party


GOOD LOOKING
furquan: #HBD to my big bro. I'm sick of hearing how good looking you are. In the words of Mel B. "What am I chopped liver?" pic.twitter.com/Oyeqiww3C9
Charliecondou: @furquan @adskhan he is quite good looking to be fair
furquan: @Charliecondou @adskhan I knew you'd feel my pain CC. You must go through the same thing with Cameron?
Charliecondou: @furquan every fucking day!

MAGAZINE
JamesQuaife: Amazing 1st day of rehearsals for @NextFallLND - a delight & joy to hear it read aloud! Now the countdown begins until we open! #NextFallLnd
samwright01: @JamesQuaife - that's so exciting! Can't wait to see @NextFallLND.
JamesQuaife: @samwright01 I think you will like @NextFallLND - its on at the @swkplay - If you book let me know what night & will make sure to be there!
MarkMcBW: @JamesQuaife @samwright01 @NextFallLND I'm sure I read @Charliecondou speak about play in either @GayTimesMag or @AttitudeMag.
Charliecondou: @MarkMcBW @JamesQuaife @samwright01 @NextFallLND @GayTimesMag @AttitudeMag both!

No comments:

Post a Comment