Saturday, July 19, 2014

CHARLIE CONDOU - No.1151

LORRAINE KELLY

Charliecondou: .@reallorraine I'm obsessed with #tippingpoint and you're being brilliant!!

NICE

Charliecondou: @Rebecca_ELLE Nice to see you today x

Rebecca_ELLE: @Charliecondou you too Charlie. Great party!

BIRTHDAY

danny_h84: @Charliecondou I'm in love with u please can u say happy birthday to me xxx

Charliecondou: @danny_h84 happy birthday x

danny_h84: @Charliecondou thank you u sexy thing xxx

ATTITUDE 100
gaydio: @ThisisNDebz on air feat. #AttitudeHOT100 awards right now. To come: @AmeliaLilyOffic @Robinwindsor @MarcuscollinsUK @Charliecondou & more!
gaydio: Chatting to Corrie star @Charliecondou at the #AttitudeHOT100 awards… fab guy!

MORE PICS OF CHARLIE AT THE ATTITUDE HOT 100 PARTY AT PARAMOUNT SOHO


EARLY TO RISE
Charliecondou: I'm awake before the kids. This has never happened. I might go and jump on their beds. See how they like it

ATTIRE
Charliecondou: @NatalieGumede @Shmouise I cannot decide what to wear for the wedding. Unless of course you want me to be a bridesmaid
NatalieGumede: @Charliecondou @Shmouise go the full Caribbean in a kaftan x
Charliecondou: @NatalieGumede @Shmouise I was thinking of going in a wedding dress.

JOB DESCRIPTION
Charliecondou: RT @kentishtowncats: Pretty sure that this is a made up job title... http://t.co/ry9g0zE19B

DISCRIMINATION
kathynajimy: I'm walking dogs Central Park.Young black couple dressed cute on a date. He sits on bench & she hails cab. He says they won't stop. I apologize. #heavyhart
Charliecondou: @kathynajimy still?? It's 2014 FFS!

No comments:

Post a Comment